IRVINE, CA--(Marketwired - Apr 14, 2014) - Multi-channel audience and content monetization company, Adaptive Medias, Inc. (
"We have built a strong business foundation in a relatively short period, and the strategy in place is working and generating healthier financial results," said Adaptive Media CEO, Qayed Shareef. "Throughout the second half of 2013, we focused on forging tremendous partnerships, building rich technology solutions, and bringing in the best people who can help us increase revenues for our publishers, content owners, and advertisers. The Company had a very strong second half of the year, and investors will note that a large percentage of the expenses detailed in our 10-K are attributed to the legacy business and non-cash charges associated with stock options. We have transformed the business over the last nine months and are well-positioned for additional rapid growth."
Adaptive Media is a multichannel audience and content monetization company that leverages programmatic advertising capabilities across mobile, video and online display. The Company's content monetization platform and technology provide app developers, publishers and video content developers one of the only end-to-end monetization platforms today. Adaptive Media's unique technology helps partners monetize content efficiently across multiple marketing channels and devices. Brand advertisers benefit from the Company's real-time bidding (RTB) engine that delivers access to programmatic buying through its base of publisher-direct inventory.
The market opportunity for these solutions is considerable. According to market research firm eMarketer, the worldwide digital advertising market is expected to grow to $173 billion by 2017. eMarketer forecasts the worldwide mobile advertising market will exceed $29 billion in 2014, and is expected to reach $72 billion by 2017. eMarketer projects the online video advertising market topped $4 billion in 2013, and is expected to nearly triple by 2017 as video becomes the preeminent delivery channel for digital advertising, reaching over two billion people worldwide. Finally, eMarketer estimates U.S. marketers spent $3.34 billion in 2013 on RTB ads, up 73.9% from 2012, and expects US advertisers to spend nearly $9 billion on RTB ads by 2017.
Going forward in 2014, Adaptive Media will focus on four key strategic areas:
- Technology Enhancements and Customer Satisfaction: increasing performance for their publishing partners through better efficiency, higher fill rates and better CPMs; and a collaborative solution with the Agencies and Brand Advertisers for better planning, content monetization and strategic partnership opportunities.
- Market Penetration across all channels and all devices: video and mobile present the fastest growing channels currently there is also a significant opportunity in rich media and high impact display ads.
- The growth of TV with digital advertising and content monetization: TV advertising and content providers are looking to the digital marketplace for increased visibility and efficiency. Adaptive Media intends to bridge the gap between the legacy experience and what can be provided in the digital space.
- Real-time advertising and Real-time bidding exchanges: Exchange and RTB platforms have grown rapidly in the past several years, and Adaptive Media has harnessed this acceleration by combining them with their own ad server and RTB engine. While the Company continues to drive additional integrations in these categories, they intend on maximizing the inherent opportunities that exist through direct publisher relationships, as well.
"We have made considerable gains in the last several months, and believe we are competitively positioned in this fast-growing marketplace," Shareef concluded. "We still maintain our ultimate goal which is to compete in any digital marketing environment where advertising, audience and content come together. Digital media is highly-competitive which requires Adaptive Media to lead and take a forward-looking, proactive approach. This is exactly what we're doing."
ABOUT ADAPTIVE MEDIA
Adaptive Media is a programmatic audience and content monetization provider for website owners, app developers and video publishers who want to more effectively optimize content through advertising. The Company provides a foundation for publishers and developers looking to engage brand advertisers through a multi-channel approach that delivers integrated, engaging and impactful ads across multiple devices. Adaptive Media meets the needs of its publishers with an emphasis on maintaining user experience, while delivering timely and relevant ads through its multi-channel ad delivery and content platform. For more information, please visit www.adaptivem.com. Also, follow us on Twitter at @adaptive_m.
Safe Harbor Statement:
This Press Release may contain certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Adaptive Medias, Inc. has tried, whenever possible, to identify these forward-looking statements using words such as "anticipates," "believes," "estimates," "expects," "plans," "intends," "potential" and similar expressions. These statements reflect Adaptive Medias' current beliefs and are based on information currently available to it. Accordingly, such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which could cause Adaptive Medias' actual results, performance or achievements to differ materially from those expressed in or implied by such statements. Adaptive Medias undertakes no obligation to update or provide advice in the event of any change, addition or alteration to the information contained in this Press Release including such forward-looking statements.
- Investment & Company Information