ROSELAND, N.J., May 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- ADP®, a leading global provider of Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions, today announced that its ADP Streamline® global payroll solution has expanded to cover 100 countries, continuing to meet the needs of a growing number of multinational companies around the world. ADP Streamline combines cloud-based technology with in-country services and expertise to help global organizations more easily manage multi-country payroll on a single platform.
The addition of Dominican Republic, Macau, Malta and Pakistan as the newest countries in which ADP can meet the payroll needs of global clients now enables ADP to offer its services in countries that are home to 99 percent of employees who work for multinational corporations. That is important to clients as indicated in a recent ADP study¹ in which some 61 percent of HR leaders said they plan hiring outside of their home countries this year.
"ADP Streamline reaching the milestone of 100 countries is evidence of the depth of ADP's global payroll solution and responds to the growth of multinational clients expanding into new markets," said Elizabeth Rennie, Research Director at industry analyst firm NelsonHall. "The ADP Streamline solution meets the requirements for clients with multi-country operations, offering transparency and the ability to meet the challenges of running a modern global business, especially in the area of local compliance."
Since its launch in 2006, ADP Streamline has steadily expanded its global footprint across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, South America and North America, continuing ADP's focus on bringing global clients the benefits of streamlined payroll solutions.
According to a recent ADP study¹ concerning multinational companies and HCM, respondents with company headquarters in North America said their global enterprises managed, on average, 24 payroll systems at the same time, and 68 percent said they would appreciate having a more coordinated, global payroll system. ADP Streamline directly addresses this need by helping large-enterprise clients standardize global payroll processes for thousands of employees around the world.
"Managing payroll for an increasingly global workforce is a significant challenge for multinational companies given complex local tax and labor laws," said Mark Benjamin, President of Global Enterprise Solutions at ADP. "Our clients tell us they benefit from our ongoing efforts to help simplify this process so they can improve effectiveness and efficiencies while focusing even more on achieving business results. They also appreciate the fact that ADP Streamline seamlessly integrates with other ADP global solutions, such as ADP's GlobalView® HCM."
Benjamin pointed out that ADP in December 2013 also integrated ADP Streamline into its ADP Vantage HCM® solution. This enables large enterprises in the United States with a growing offshore employee population to have a combined payroll solution to better manage and pay their people, whether that includes one employee or thousands of employees outside the United States.
Key benefits of ADP Streamline include:
- Optimized global payroll that combines secure, cloud-based technology and local in-country experts to deliver standardized processes, greater visibility into subsidiaries and reduced operational costs.
- An integrated solution that offers a single, central interface to drive primary payroll production tasks, run payroll reports, and automate payroll legislation updates.
- Reduced risk and compliance issues with trained ADP experts on the ground providing multi-country expertise in payroll and local legislation.
- Centralized analytics and reporting that offer clients overarching visibility and local control of the global payroll process. Analytical tools yield an accurate overview of headcount, turnover and compensation data in addition to other payroll metrics.
The ADP Streamline global footprint now covers the following:
- Americas: Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay, United States and Venezuela.
- Europe, Middle East and Africa: Algeria, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Bosnia, Botswana, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Mauritius, Monaco, Morocco, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom and Ukraine.
- Asia Pacific: Australia, Bangladesh, China, Fiji, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, New Zealand, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Tonga and Vietnam.
To learn more about ADP Streamline, visit www.adp.com/streamline.
¹ The ADP MNC HCM Study, January 2014.
With more than $11 billion in revenues and more than 60 years of experience, ADP® (ADP) serves approximately 620,000 clients in more than 125 countries. As one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing and Human Capital Management solutions, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, talent management, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source, and helps clients comply with regulatory and legislative changes, such as the Affordable Care Act (ACA). ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, and heavy equipment dealers throughout the world. For more information about ADP, visit the company's Web site at www.adp.com.
The ADP logo, ADP, ADP Streamline, GlobalView and ADP Vantage HCM are registered trademarks of ADP, Inc. All other marks are the property of their respective owners. Copyright © 2014 ADP, Inc.
Steve Cross, ADP
- Professional Services
- Information Technology
- multinational companies