SUNNYVALE, CA--(Marketwire -01/10/12)- Agiliance® Inc., the leading independent provider of Security and Operational Risk Management solutions for Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) programs, today announced record results across key business performance indicators during 2011. The company's growth is fueled by a market shift toward a risk-based approach to security. Using Agiliance RiskVision™, a purpose-built solution to marry security operation's risk posture with IT operation's risk remediation, CIOs are managing security as a business at the industry's lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
Agiliance achieved record results across the following key business performance indicators during 2011:
- 375 percent year-over-year growth in U.S. federal government agencies, adding the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, the U.S. Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National Laboratory, and key members of the Intelligence Community, among others.
- 268 percent year-over-year growth in commercial financial services propelled by new customers such as Bank of New York Mellon, the CIT Group, and many others.
- 29 percent of existing customers invested further in Agiliance -- Bell Canada, First Energy, Fiserv, RSA Insurance Group Plc, TCH.org, the U.S. Department of Energy's Pacific Northwest National Labs, U.S. GPO, U.S. Navy, and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services -- among others.
- 94 percent of existing customers renewed their Agiliance subscription in 2011, across energy, federal, financial services, healthcare, media, retail, and technology sectors.
- According to Forrester Research(1), Agiliance clients reported customer satisfaction at 92 percent, noting "high overall business value, high technical functionality, and great customer service."
- New Value Added Resellers and System Integrators joined the Agiliance OpenGRC™ program, including Blue Canopy, NuTech Integrated Systems, NCC Networks, OrangePoint LLC, Iceberg Networks (Canada), Integralis (Germany), Nebulas (United Kingdom), and Southern Cross (Australia).
- Strengthened Advisory Practices at select accounts with SecureForce, PwC, Deloitte, and Accenture.
"With more than 365 security incidents reported in 2011, affecting over 126 million records, cyber security attacks are unscheduled and often debilitating events in all organizations," said Joe Fantuzzi, president and chief executive officer at Agiliance. "Driven by the accelerated consumerization of IT plus new continuous monitoring regulations, our customers and partners aligned and pioneered with us to manage security as a business, making it visible, measurable, and actionable for the C-suite."
Key to record performance, Agiliance launched Agiliance RiskVision 6 in May 2011, providing the only solution in the market that combines top-down business controls with bottom-up operational data for real-time, Security Risk Management (SRM). Furthermore, Agiliance innovation resulted in two new U.S. patents allowed -- Scoring Risk with Compliance and Virtual Asset Groups -- bringing the total to five.
Agiliance RiskVision received the highest possible rating, "Strong Positive", in Gartner's report titled "MarketScope for IT Governance, Risk and Compliance Management"(2) and the company was cited as a Leader in "The Forrester Wave™: IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance Platforms, Q4 2011" (1) report. Also, Gartner wrote "Building a formal security and risk management program is crucial to the effective management of the risks inherent in IT operations and their impact on business operations."(3)
Agiliance earned an unprecedented number of industry accolades such as the 2011 Inc. 500 Honoree (#1 Silicon Valley, #1 Security Software, #3 Software, #39 Overall), SC Magazine 5-Star Rating for Risk Management Solutions, 2011 Stevie Award by the American Business Awards, two 2011 Golden Bridge Awards, 2011 Computing Security Award, 2011 GOVTek Awards Finalist, 2012 SC Magazine Award Finalist for Best Regulatory Compliance Solution, and many others.
In support of the company's continued growth and larger workforce (33 percent year-over-year growth), Agiliance moved its headquarters to Sunnyvale, Calif. in October 2011. At the beginning of 2012, Agiliance strengthened its leadership team from within to further accelerate growth. Michael Saintcross was named vice president of sales; Jean-François Dubé was appointed vice president of engineering; and Torsten George became vice president of worldwide marketing and products.
(1) "The Forrester Wave™: IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance Platforms, Q4 2011," by Chris McClean with Stephanie Balaouras and Nicholas M. Hayes, December 1, 2011.
(2) Gartner "MarketScope for IT Governance, Risk and Compliance Management," by Paul E. Proctor and Mark Nicolett, September 30, 2011.
(3) Gartner "Key Issues for Security and Risk Management, 2011," by P. Proctor, R. Witty, T. Scholtz, J. Bace, C. Casper, and J. Morency, February 10, 2011.
Agiliance, founded in late 2005, is the leading independent provider of Security and Operational Risk Management solutions for Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) programs. Agiliance RiskVision enables Global 2000 companies and government agencies to automate their GRC management processes; and the same platform orchestrates incident, threat, and vulnerability actions in real time. Unlike legacy offerings that take nearly a year to deploy, Agiliance customers demonstrate automation use cases within 30 days on-demand, and within 90 days on-premise, made possible by Agiliance RiskVision's configurable platform and applications, with a broad library of technology integrations, and GRC content. Agiliance RiskVision scales with businesses, effectively managing data, assets, people and processes to achieve 100 percent risk and compliance coverage. Its real-time risk analysis leads to optimized business performance and better investment decisions. For more information, please visit www.agiliance.com.
- risk management
Samantha Sok or Lauren Connelly
Schwartz MSL for Agiliance, Inc.
T +1 415.512.0770