It's hard enough to get a job at Google. You only need to look at its genius-stumping interview questions to realize that.
But once you've got the job, how do you knock it out of the park?
Bernard Marr identified some key behaviors over at LinkedIn Today:
- don't micromanage
- help with career development
- express interest and concern for your team on a personal level
And if you engage in any of these behaviors, your days at the search giant are numbered:
- don't spend enough time communicating and managing
- can't express a consistent philosophy with regard to performance management
These are just a few of the best (and worst) behaviors you can carry out as a Google employee. Check out the full list here >
More From Business Insider
- The 3 Best Places To Legally Watch Free Movies Online
- 7 Technologies That Changed The Way We Think About Sex
- This Comic Strip Points Out A Big Problem With Tablets
- Employment & Career