PHILADELPHIA, PA--(Marketwired - Jun 26, 2013) - Alteva (
"I've been involved with the implementation of emerging technologies for over 40 years. In contributing to the formation of groups like PwC US' national marketing department, Philadelphia Chapter of the Association of Legal Administrator's LegalTech Conference, and the national conference, I recognize that Unified Communications and Collaboration can have a huge impact on professionals," comments Mike Lamond, President of the Lawyers Services Group, and Co-Chair of Alteva's Professional Services Advisory Group.
Realizing the shift to mobile communications, Alteva's Unified Communications-as-a-Service (UCaaS) solution enhances productivity and efficiency while simultaneously providing businesses with advanced features and functionality.
The Professional Services Advisory Group will utilize educational programs to introduce UCaaS and Collaboration to businesses, hosting a webinar and live event at Alteva's state-of-the-art Innovation Center on Wednesday, July 10, 2013 at 4PM EDT entitled: New Innovations in Personal Marketing. The presentation will address:
- Why professional services marketing is becoming more collaborative and scientific
- How this new generation of buyers and influencers are changing the way professional services firms should market
- How the combination of research, strategy, unified communication and collaboration marketing can increase firm growth and profitability
- How your communications platform can affect lead generation and business development
- 3 key characteristics winning firms have over runner-up firms
"Benchmark studies show that users can gain back an average of 60 minutes a day after implementing unified communications," comments Michael Harakal III. "Multiply that by your employees' hourly rate and instantly see the ROI."
For more information on the Professional Services Advisory Group, please reach out to Michael Harakal at 215.789.4020 or Mike Lamond at 609.332.5404.
Stay tuned to Alteva for news on upcoming conferences, webinars and live broadcasts addressing the significance of unified communications and collaboration technologies.
For more information about Alteva, visit http://www.alteva.com. You can also follow Alteva on Twitter @AltevaInc or call 1-877-258-3821.
- Professional Services
- Technology & Electronics
- Unified Communications
- Michael Lamond