PHILADELPHIA, PA--(Marketwired - Apr 11, 2013) - Alteva (previously referred to as WVT Communications Group) (
"Alteva continues to innovate in the best interests of all of our customers who look to our future-proof solutions as a viable way to streamline business operations in the simplest, most efficient manner," states Mike Timar, Vice President Product Management at Alteva. "Alteva's Advanced Call Center provides great functionality and efficiency for businesses, eliminating the need for costly, on-premise call center solutions. The recent upgrades are indicative of Alteva's dedication to providing our customers with the latest and greatest in technology for our customers."
Other Key Features of the Alteva Advanced Call Center include:
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD), quickly routing route callers to the appropriate agent with the correct skills and in the right priority, using a flexible set of routing policies.
- Queuing: Ensuring that incoming callers never receive a busy signal or no answer, and are greeted with appropriate announcements and hold media (audio or video).
- Web-based Agent & Supervisor Desk Clients: Providing a next-generation look and feel for call center management and options for when, where and how users manage their customers, agents and queues.
- Virtual Queues: Including agents and supervisors that span multiple locations, allowing employees to work from anywhere.
- Powerful Reporting Engine: Allowing supervisors and managers to monitor real-time queue and agent activity, as well as generate in-depth historical data and trends on queues and agents, allowing them to improve performance and ensure calls are handled efficiently.
- IVR/Auto Attendant: Guiding callers through with self-service applications, using voice or video prompts to identify the appropriate queue or agent.
To learn more about Alteva's Advanced Call Center, go to: http://www.alteva.com/solutions/altevas-hosted-call-center.
For more information about Alteva, visit http://www.alteva.com. You can also follow Alteva on Twitter @AltevaInc or call 1-877-258-3821.
Alteva, a cloud-based Unified Communications (UC) solutions provider, offers the most reliable network, the most responsive and proactive customer service and the best value to its customers. It delivers cloud-based UC solutions including Voice over IP phone systems and service (VoIP PBX), hosted Microsoft Communication Services, fixed mobile convergence, and advanced voice applications for the desktop. Alteva's service requires minimal installation and configuration while eliminating monthly phone and on-premise system maintenance charges, reducing overall communication costs and enabling organizations to improve productivity. By combining Alteva's voice service with Microsoft Communication Services products, including Microsoft Exchange, Office Communication Server (OCS), and SharePoint, Alteva's customers receive a true, high-quality, voice-enabled UC solution that easily integrates with existing business applications. Alteva is one of the top ten largest hosted IP telephony and UC providers in North America.