- Yeah, "American Idol" is still on the airwaves after 12 seasons. And in case you missed last night's season finale, R&B diva Candice Glover was crowned the winner . C ountry girl Kree Harrison came in a close second.
- Shakira and Usher are now set to return for season six of " The Voice " next spring. Meanwhile the original judging lineup — Christina Aguilera , Cee Lo Green , Adam Levine , and Blake Shelton — will reportedly reunite this autumn for season five.
- MGM had revenues of $481.6 million, up from $19.4 million in the same quarter last year and $179.6 million in the same quarter last year. That marks a 168% increase, year-to-year .
- Gwyneth Paltrow says her father's cancer is what prompted her to start eating super healthy . "I began to consider the effects of food when my father was diagnosed with throat cancer in 1998. I started to research anti-cancer diets in hopes that he would try to hit it from all angles. It's about being mindful about what you are putting in."
- Allure magazine is catching heat for printing Zoe Saldana's weight on the cover. For the record, it's " 115 Pounds of Grit And Heartache."
- Kim Kardashian is not upset that Kanye West has decided to go on tour just a few months after the birth of their child ... because TMZ has learned, she plans to go with him, baby and all.
- Miley Cyrus , Lena Dunham and Gwyneth Paltrow have one thing in common .
More From Business Insider
- Wade Robson Says Michael Jackson Sexually Abused Him For 7 Years—Here's Today's Buzz
- Kanye's $750,000 Lambo Crashes Into Kim Kardashian's Gate — Here's Today's Buzz
- Leonardo DiCaprio Raises $38.8 Million In Record-Breaking Art Auction — Here's Today's Buzz
- Personal Finance - Lifestyle
- Candice Glover
- American Idol
- Gwyneth Paltrow
- Cee Lo Green
- Jennifer Hudson