Amgen, Zhejiang Beta Pharma announce joint venture in China

theflyonthewall.com

Amgen and Zhejiang Beta Pharma announced that the companies have signed an agreement to form a joint venture to commercialize Amgen's Vectibix the Chinese market. According to the agreement, the new joint venture will be named Amgen-Beta Pharmaceuticals. Zhejiang Beta Pharma will own 51% and Amgen will own the remaining 49% interest in the joint venture.

View Comments (0)