WARREN, N.J., May 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ANADIGICS, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANAD), a world leader in radio frequency (RF) solutions, today announced that it will participate in the IEEE International Microwave Symposium in Seattle. The Company plans to showcase several innovative, high-performance products at the event, including ProEficient-Plus™ power amplifiers (PAs), 802.11ac WiFi front-end ICs, and small-cell wireless infrastructure PAs.
- Who: ANADIGICS executives and product marketing team
- What: Product information, device showcase, and technical discussions
- Where: Booth 718
- When: June 4 - 6, 2013
- Why: Learn how ANADIGICS is providing an RF advantage
Additionally, Glenn Eswein, director of product marketing for wireless infrastructure products at ANADIGICS, will be participating in a Design Advisor event at the Richardson RFPD Booth 620, at 4:00 p.m. on Tuesday, June 4, 2013. The discussion will focus on wireless infrastructure power amplifiers.
For more information on ANADIGICS products and multimedia content, please refer to the following resources:
- ANADIGICS LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/anadigics
- ANADIGICS Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anadigics
- ANADIGICS Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anadigics
- ANADIGICS Photos: http://www.flickr.com/anadigics_inc
- ANADIGICS Video: http://www.youtube.com/anadigics
About ANADIGICS, Inc.
ANADIGICS, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANAD) designs and manufactures innovative radio frequency solutions for the growing cellular, WiFi, and infrastructure markets. Headquartered in Warren, NJ, ANADIGICS offers RF products with exceptional performance and integration to deliver a unique competitive advantage to OEMs and ODMs for mobile device, base station, CATV infrastructure, CATV subscriber, and industrial applications. The Company's award-winning solutions include power amplifiers, front-end ICs, front-end modules, line amplifiers, active splitters, tuners, and other RF components. For more information, visit www.anadigics.com.