SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - Jun 19, 2013) - Anturis Inc., a vanguard IT solutions company, today unveiled the commercial launch and availability of its new and enhanced cloud-based monitoring and troubleshooting solution for web services and IT infrastructure. Dedicated to small and medium sized businesses (SMBs) that generally do not have access to, or budgets for, a dedicated IT department, the new Anturis commercial service delivers enterprise-grade IT infrastructure monitoring and troubleshooting in a simple, easy-to-setup and use browser-based cloud solution.
"Early this year, we delivered an innovative beta product to meet the IT monitoring needs of SMBs. We spent the past several months collecting key information and feedback from our users," said Sergey Nevstruev, Anturis CEO. "The feedback validated our initial research and our beta offering. Our users want the ability to invest minimum effort and cost to achieve maximum control over their IT infrastructure. This is extremely important for SMBs, where IT is now playing an ever increasing role in overall company success. SMBs typically utilize similar IT technologies and we were able to collect key data about these systems and technologies and build a product that does not require users to be skilled IT experts -- and they loved it."
Building upon the success of its well-received beta solution, Anturis' commercial IT monitoring platform includes many new features and enhancements. One of the major upgrades is a simplified website monitoring setup. This means the system automatically selects multiple monitoring locations (out of its worldwide network of public monitoring agents) to maximize monitoring efficiency and minimize the number of connection-related issues and false positives. As Anturis is designed for SMBs it is critical to avoid unnecessary manual configuration, reduce the opportunity for human errors, speed up monitoring configuration and avoid alerts spam.
Additional Anturis updates include numerous GUI and usability enhancements, such as improved wizards. It also includes extended diagnostic data for faster troubleshooting, such as presenting the list of top five CPU-consuming processes at the time of CPU overload.
To meet any level of need, the Anturis IT monitoring solution comes in four packages/options that are aimed to fit any size of customer IT infrastructure, including:
- Lifetime Free: An impressive but limited package with five monitors that can be created (monitor up to five URLs or local resources of a single server) and offers unlimited email alerts each month. Cost: $0
- Small: Includes 10 monitors, unlimited email alerts and 10 SMS and voice alerts per month. Cost: $7.50 per month (annual price).
- Medium: 40 monitors, unlimited email alerts and 40 SMS and voice alerts. Cost: $32.50 per month (annual price).
- Large: For more complex IT needs, offers 100 monitors, unlimited email alerts and unlimited SMS and voice alerts. Cost: $82.50 per month (annual price).
Anturis is also offering a "30-Day Free Trial" for all premium plans. Visit the Anturis website for specific pricing options and plans.
The Anturis IT monitoring solution provides the ability for:
- Website Monitoring: Monitoring the uptime and performance of websites. It checks for DNS, SSL, HTTP, network and application-level problems.
- Server Monitoring: Keeps an eye on servers' resources utilization and software performance (CPU, memory, swap, disk, OS processes, log files and more).
- Web App Monitoring: Uses synthetic transactions to ensure visitors can successfully sign up, search, check out, log in and otherwise interact with your website.
- MYSQL Monitoring: Watches over key database performance metrics, such as slow query rate, connection usage, Innodb buffer pool usage, and more.
- Network Monitoring: Keeps watch over LAN and WAN connectivity and network devices using ICMP ping, SNMP and TCP checks and other network protocols.
About Anturis Inc.
A vanguard IT solutions company, Anturis Inc. is the developer of IT infrastructure monitoring and troubleshooting solutions for small to medium sized businesses. Anturis delivers organizations of all kinds a 24x7 comprehensive monitoring and troubleshooting service that is feature rich, affordable and easy to set up and use. Anturis Inc. was founded by successful IT entrepreneurs Serguei Beloussov, Max Tsypliaev and Ilya Zubarev. For more information, or to start using Anturis now, visit www.anturis.com
- Technology & Electronics
- Internet & Networking Technology
Natron Communications for Anturis