Business Insider Video
AOL stock is up 8% since the company reported its third quarter financial results this morning.
- The results beat expectations.
- The results marked three consecutive quarters of advertising revenue growth.
- AOL improved margins in its brand advertising business.
- Thanks to a recent $400 million acquisition, AOL is growing its business selling premium video ads for other publisher.
- Investors like that AOL is finally cutting costs at Patch.
- AOL's subscriber-base only shrank 7% during the quarter.
More From Business Insider
- 10 Tech Things You Need To Know This Morning
- AOL Reports Q3 Earnings, Beats Expectations
- Here's Why 'The Internet Of Things' Will Be Huge, And Drive Tremendous Value For People And Businesses
- Information Technology