The Board of Directors of Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (APOG) announced it has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.09 per share, payable on November 13, 2013 to shareholders of record on October 29, 2013. The company has approximately 28.8 million shares outstanding.
Apogee Enterprises, Inc., headquartered in Minneapolis, provides distinctive solutions for enclosing buildings and framing art. The company is organized in four segments, with three of the segments serving the commercial construction market:
- Architectural Glass segment consists of the leading fabricator of coated, high-performance architectural glass for global markets.
- Architectural Services segment consists of one of the largest U.S. full-service building glass installation and renovation companies.
- Architectural Framing Systems segment companies design, engineer, fabricate and finish the aluminum frames for window, curtainwall and storefront systems that comprise the outside skin of buildings.
- Large-scale optical segment consists of a value-added glass and acrylic manufacturer primarily for the custom picture framing market.
- Investment & Company Information
Mary Ann Jackson, 952-487-7538