Reuters/Lucas JacksonApple has just released company earnings for the first quarter of 2013.
Here's the breakdown of iPhone and iPads sold:
- 37.4 million iPhones sold versus 36.5 million expected. (This includes all iPhones: iPhone 4 , 4S, and 5.)
- 19.5 million iPads sold versus 18.3 million expected. (This includes the iPad Mini.)
Want more info on Apple's latest earnings? Click here for our live coverage >
And take a behind the scenes look at how Business Insider covers Apple earnings below:
More From Business Insider
- New Email App Has Blogger 'More Caught Up On My Email Than I Have Been In Years'
- iPad Mini Shipments Are Expected To Drop 20%-30% This Quarter, Says DigiTimes
- The Best Part Of Facebook Home Is Now Available For iPhone and iPad
- Handheld & Connected Devices
- Technology & Electronics