Apple's earnings for last quarter are out!
Here's the breakdown of iPhones and iPads sold:
- 47.8 million iPhones sold versus 50 million expected. (Keep in mind this includes all iPhones: iPhone 4, 4S, and 5.)
- 22.9 iPads sold versus 23 million expected. (Keep in mind this includes the iPad Mini.)
Apple sold 26.9 million iPhones and 14 million iPads when it announced numbers on October 25, 2012.
Even though today's report is a miss, this is still a record for iPhone and iPad sales.
Want more info on Apple's latest earnings? Click here for our live coverage >
More From Business Insider
- The 17 Most Important Moments In The 70-Year History Of The Cell Phone
- 8 Gorgeous Examples Of Tech Design
- How Totally Paranoid People Stay Safe Online
- Technology & Electronics
- Handheld & Connected Devices