Apple stock dropped 10% in over night trading thanks to slowing growth reported in its Q4 earnings.
The 10% drop shaved about $45 billion from Apple's market cap.
To put that number in perspective, consider that $45 billion is…
- About three times the size of Nokia's market cap.
- More than 4X the size of Research in Motion's market cap.
- $12 billion bigger than Hewlett Packard's market cap.
More From Business Insider
- Here's The Good News For Apple
- Markets Are Going Nowhere After Apple Earnings Disaster
- NOMURA: Apple Is Moving Into Its 'Ex-Growth' Phase, And The Stock Could Go As Low As $336
- Investment & Company Information