Despite the S&P 500 hitting an all time closing high, Asian markets are mixed.
Trading volume is low because of the Good Friday holiday, and markets in Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, and India are closed.
Chinese stocks are up, after falling to a three-month low on Thursday. Stocks were impacted by the banking regulator's regulations on China's wealth management products that are said to total about $2.1 trillion.
- The Shanghai Composite is up 0.17 percent.
- The Nikkei 225 is down 0.04 percent
- Korea's KOSPI is up 0.66 percent
U.S. stock markets will also be shut for the Good Friday holiday.
More From Business Insider
- 40% Of Americans Couldn't Care Less About The Stock Market Rally
- HTML5 vs. Apps: Where The Debate Stands Now, And Why It Matters
- Super Rare Mercedes Gets Totaled After Shop Mechanics Take It For A Joy Ride
- Markets & Exchanges
- Asian markets