IRVINE, CA--(Marketwired - July 15, 2014) - Rich Dad Coaching is teaming up with industry experts, Robert Friedman and Rick Sharga of Auction.com, the nation's leading online real estate marketplace to show real estate investors -- both seasoned and just starting out -- how to make investing in real estate easier than ever and acquire properties at wholesale prices to begin generating cash flow.
Real estate investors can learn:
• Where industry insiders see the best opportunities now -- and in the next five years
• How to profit from recent developments in the real estate marketplace
• Three different strategies for buying foreclosure properties
• Secrets to finding amazing properties available at a fraction of the value
• How to apply proven strategies to buy foreclosure properties -- and what mistakes to avoid
The program's world premiere is July 17, 2014 at 1 p.m. EDT. It will rebroadcast at 8 p.m. EDT. Registration is free at: www.auction.com/richdad.
As the industry's leading online real estate marketplace, Auction.com specializes in selling residential, commercial, luxury homes, multi-family and hospitality properties; land; performing and non-performing notes; and loan pools. Founded in 2008, the company has sold nearly $20 billion in assets since 2010. Auction.com has over 900 employees and offices in Irvine and Silicon Valley, California as well as offices in Atlanta, Austin, Denver, Miami, Newport Beach, New York and Plano. Visit www.Auction.com for more information.
The following files are available for download:
- Real Estate