NEW PROVIDENCE, NJ--(Marketwire - Jan 28, 2013) - AXION International Holdings, Inc. (
Highlights of the letter include:
- Recap of the Company's revenue momentum
- Synopsis of AXION's evolution from proof-of-concept to commercialization with growing market traction
- Achievements in manufacturing and quality
- Advancements in market adoption
- Build out of the Company's marketing and sales organization
- Growing number of markets in which ECOTRAX™ and STRUXTURE™ are being used and tested for future use
To read the letter in full, please visit:
About AXION International, Inc.
This release contains "forward-looking statements" for purposes of the Securities and Exchange Commission's "safe harbor" provisions under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995 and Rule 3b-6 under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. These forward-looking statements are subject to various risks and uncertainties that could cause AXION's actual results to differ materially from those currently anticipated, including the availability of materials at favorable pricing, sufficient manufacturing capability and the risk factors identified in AXION's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.