ALACHUA, FL--(Marketwired - Dec 13, 2013) - AxoGen, Inc. (
Tune in today to listen to live on-air interview:
Live Link: http://www.iheart.com/live/4276/?autoplay=true
Date: Dec 13th, 2013
Time: 2:45pm CST | 3:45pm EST | 12:45pm PST
Network: Clear Channel
Show: The Trader Network
Station: DFW 1190AM
Host: Michael Yorba
The interview will cover:
- How AxoGen is changing the way the world thinks about nerve repair.
- The over $1.6 billion market for peripheral nerve repair in the United States and the nearly 1 million nerve surgeries performed annually.
- AxoGen's full suite of nerve repair products including Avance® Nerve Graft, the only commercially available processed nerve allograft; AxoGuard® Nerve Protector; and AxoGuard® Nerve Connector.
- AxoGen's mission to create a world where all patients are offered choices for surgical repair of peripheral nerve.
- AxoGen's recent up listing to NASDAQ (AXGN) and its 49% revenue growth reported for the Third Quarter of 2013
About Clear Channel
Clear Channel Media and Entertainment's more than 840 radio stations offer programming nationwide. Individual station brands connect with diverse audiences in local markets across the country. DFW1190AM.com Dallas-Ft. Worth, TX www.clearchannel.com
About Michael Yorba
Michael Yorba -- featured host of Clear Channels DFW 1190AM in Dallas-Ft. Worth. For the past six years he has been integrally involved with the media industry in various capacities including building an IPTV Network, developing, producing and hosting a daily one hour talk show called Commodity Classics and then later The Traders Network, defined as an audience empowered interactive financial program that has been broadcast live on internet television and radio. His focus has been on derivative portfolio analysis for individual and corporate clients through the use of futures and futures options, managed funds, and Forex. www.yorbamedia.com.
About AxoGen, Inc.
AxoGen is the parent of its wholly owned operating subsidiary, AxoGen Corporation. Avance® Nerve Graft is processed in the United States by AxoGen. AxoGuard® Nerve Connector and AxoGuard® Nerve Protector are manufactured in the United States by Cook Biotech Incorporated, West Lafayette, Indiana, and are distributed exclusively by AxoGen. www.AxoGenInc.com or follow us on twitter @AxoGen.