REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwire - Sep 24, 2012) - Oracle (
- The Bentley Group, a Canadian retailer offering luggage, handbags and accessories, has selected Oracle Retail solutions to optimize operations and establish an integrated, scalable platform to help drive growth.
- The retailer plans to use Oracle Retail Merchandising Operations Management, Oracle Retail Merchandise Planning and Optimization and Oracle Retail Supply Chain Planning and Execution solutions to better understand local preferences and ensure the right merchandise is in place to meet customer demand online and at its more than 400 stores.
- Oracle Retail Merchandising Analytics, part of the Oracle Retail Analytics family of products, will enable The Bentley Group to provide merchants and store associates immediate, on-the-go insight to customer demand and the ability to act immediately to improve performance and sales.
- "As Bentley continues to expand throughout Canada, we need to upgrade and integrate our core merchandising and supply chain systems to support ongoing profitable growth," said Dominic Breton, vice president of merchandise planning and information technology, The Bentley Group. "Oracle provides a scalable, open and flexible platform with the retail functionality and best practices to improve our business."
- "By selecting Oracle, The Bentley Group is gaining a comprehensive set of integrated, cross-channel business technology solutions," said Mike Webster, senior vice president and general manager, Oracle Retail. "Retailers like Bentley are using integrated Oracle Retail solutions to connect customer interactions, optimize operations and gain better insight to their business."
- About The Bentley Group
- About Oracle Retail Merchandising Operations Management
- About Oracle Retail Merchandise Planning and Optimization
- About Oracle Retail Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- Oracle Retail Analytics
- Oracle Retail on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Oracle Insight-Driven Retailing Blog
- Oracle Retail in the News
- Oracle Retail Asset and Centralized Knowledge Portal
About Oracle Retail
Oracle provides retailers with a complete, open and integrated suite of business applications, server and storage solutions that are engineered to work together to optimize every aspect of their business. 20 of the top 20 retailers worldwide -- including fashion, hardlines, grocery and specialty retailers -- use Oracle solutions to drive performance, deliver critical insights and fuel growth across traditional, mobile and commerce channels. For more information, visit our Web site at http://www.oracle.com/goto/retail
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (
About Oracle in Industries
Oracle industry solutions leverage the company's best-in-class portfolio of products to address complex business processes relevant to retail, helping speed time to market, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.