BELOIT, Wis., Oct. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FatWallet.com, where savvy shoppers share coupons and earn cash back at over 1,500 stores, launches their Black Friday Deal Finder to kick off the 2013 holiday shopping season. The trend for retailers to get their Black Friday ads out earlier continues as the Deal Finder is already featuring multiple Thanksgiving and Black Friday ads from top stores, including Macy's, Radio Shack, Lowe's and Target. In 2012, the first rush of major Black Friday Ads were not made public until week one of November. FatWallet's 2013 Black Friday Deal Finder is expected to host more than 40,000 deals (50% more than in 2012), including exclusive Thanksgiving Day sale items and the majority of high-value Cyber Monday deals.
"With the short December shopping season this year, we expect retailers to be more aggressive in November with increased early sales opportunities," said FatWallet's President, Ryan Washatka. "Our Black Friday Deal Finder is optimized to be a true one-stop resource throughout the holiday season, helping early shoppers compare all the advertised deals to find the best savings possible."
- New and improved features to this year's Black Friday Deal Finder include:
Deal Comparisons: Shoppers will see the Black Friday sale price, the current price and competitor pricing (when available), allowing options to buy it early or add to favorites and wait for Black Friday.
- FatWallet Checkout: Black Friday shoppers can now make 2-click purchases directly FatWallet and avoid using multiple retailer shopping carts. One click begins checkout and another click completes the purchase, confirming the after-tax price, shipping charges and cash back (when available).
- Advanced Filtering: Enhanced for faster searches and more streamlined user experience, shoppers can also save and revisit any filter setting.
- Trending Deals: Shoppers can quickly scan the days "top trending deals", or view "just added" and "most popular" deals with a single click.
Black Friday enthusiasts can keep up with the latest ads and news by signing up for Black Friday alerts, reviewing FatWallet's Black Friday forum, or following FatWallet's Black Friday Twitter (@blackfridayfw). Shoppers can also use the Deal Finder on-the-go to track deals and make direct purchases anywhere via the Black Friday iPhone/iPad app (https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/black-friday/id295358197?mt=8) or the newly released Android app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fatwallet.blackfriday).
About FatWallet: As the preferred online coupons and cash back shopping resource for millions of smart consumers, FatWallet.com works closely with 1,500+ retailers like Kohl's, Newegg, Walmart and Amazon to publish special offers, discounts, coupon codes and Cash Back rewards to its members. The much celebrated FatWallet forums represent the pulse of an evolving online marketplace where smart consumers gather to share and learn. FatWallet is owned by Performance Marketing Brands (PMB) who owns and operates the world's most rewarding shopping programs. Through its family of distinct websites and reward programs, PMB users can get a great deal and earn money back every time they shop. PMB shoppers are expected to spend over $2 billion through PMB's websites and shopping programs in 2013.
CONTACT: Brent Shelton, email@example.com
- Hobbies & Personal Activities