Comments adjusted on 12.02.12:
• US 30-Year Bonds: The market is vulnerable to the downside below this pivot (targeting 149.05). Be careful BUYING the pivot; bulls do better above 150.14.
• US 10-Year Treasury Note: Market WANTS to trade lower. Best weakness comes below 133.11, though. If the bulls CONTROL this pivot, note the targets up above.
• US 5-Year Treasury Note: The fact the bulls held 124.18_7 on Friday keeps this market leaning bullish; note the targets IF the bulls can take trade above this pivot. The bears NEED 124.18_7.
• S&P500 Stock Index: It’s hard to get too geared up for Monday’s trade; the bulls need to take out 1419 (which lets them target resistance at 1434.50); the bears MIGHT get a measure of control back below 1403.
- Investment & Company Information