Christopher Polk / Getty ImagesAfter LL Cool J and Brad Paisley received a lot of flak for their new duet "Accidental Racist" Monday, Paisley defended the song on Twitter. "So, as you buy this album, I hope it triggers emotions. I hope you feel joy, heartache, triumph, surprise; you laugh, cry, nudge someone beside you," he wrote . "I hope the album rocks you, soothes you, raises questions, answers, evokes feelings, all the way through until Officially Alive ," Paisley continued , referring to his upcoming full length album. Paisley ended his Twitter defense with: "Cause I wouldn't change a thing. This is a record meant to be FAR from easy listening. But fun. Like life. Have a ball, ya'll."
- "The Talk" host and former "Roseanne" star Sara Gilbert is engaged to singer-songwriter Linda Perry , after she popped the question with an elaborate musical proposal during a picnic in Los Angeles.
- Questlove says The Roots will remain with Jimmy Fallon when he moves to the "Tonight Show." “It’s going to be the same show … we’re staying.”
- Turns out Beyoncé and Jay-Z 's "cultural" trip to Cuba g ot the U.S. Treasury Department's stamp of approval, after all.
- Rihanna told Kendall Jenner not to go to her L.A. concert last night , but she did anyway.
- Katy Perry visited children in Madagascar on a UNICEF trip.
- Halle Berry shows off her baby bump for the first time on the red carpet.
- 57-year-old Sharon Stone is still dating a 27-year-old Argentinian model .
More From Business Insider
- LL Cool J And Brad Paisley's 'Accidental Racist' Is The Strangest Music Collaboration Ever
- Jay-Z And Beyoncé Celebrate Their Anniversary In Cuba — Here's Today's Buzz
- Roger Ebert Taking 'Leave Of Presence' After Cancer Recurrence — Here's Today's Buzz
- Arts & Entertainment
- Brad Paisley