In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we’ve rounded up a few campaigns that make it easy to donate to a good cause. These may be places where you’re already shopping, which means you don’t have to spend extra money to support breast cancer awareness. Check out the programs below, or visit the National Breast Cancer Awareness Month website to learn more about what you can do to help.
Bon-Ton’s “Shop for a Cure” Campaign
Bon-Ton is making it easy to show your support during Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Here are a few ways you can help:
- Purchase items in Bon-Ton’s Pink Shop (a portion of each purchase goes toward breast cancer research organizations)
- Use your Bon-Ton store card to make a purchase (which also yields a donation)
- Buy a Community Days booklet in-store or online (then select the organization to which you’d like to donate)
To learn more, visit BonTon.com.
Ann Taylor’s Brilliant Bow Collection
Now through the end of the year, Ann Taylor will donate 70 percent of the purchase of any piece from its Brilliant Bow Collection to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. It will also donate 90 percent of the Ann Taylor Cares Card purchase price through Oct. 31. To learn more, visit AnnTaylor.com.
New York & Co.’s “Think Pink”
New York & Co. is offering three fun apparel and accessory items for you to buy that will help this important cause. Choose from a drawstring nylon bag with the breast cancer awareness logo, a baseball cap with the logo, and pink-accent sunglasses. This month only, NY&C will donate $2 from the sale of each “Pink” product to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. To learn more, visit NYandCompany.com.
More from Manilla.com:
- Win $250 in Our Halloween Sweeps
- Teaching Your Children to Give Back
- The Importance of Being Informed About Healthcare
- Disease & Medical Conditions
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- breast cancer awareness