SANTA CLARA, CA--(Marketwired - Apr 15, 2013) - Brocade (
The emergence of SDN and protocols such as OpenFlow provide new approaches and modes of thinking to help data centers adapt to business demands. The Open Networking Summit (ONS) brings together the industry's top thought leaders and innovative companies to explore the evolution of the SDN ecosystem.
Brocade is a Visionary Sponsor of Open Networking Summit 2013.
At Booth 102, Brocade experts will be showcasing two SDN demonstrations with OpenFlow:
BROCADE OPENFLOW HYBRID PORT MODE
- Brocade OpenFlow Hybrid Port Mode provides a unique and differentiated approach to OpenFlow by allowing users to run OpenFlow traffic concurrently with traditional routed traffic on the same port for a seamless migration path to SDN.
SDN NETWORK ANALYTICS TECHNOLOGY DEMONSTRATION
- The Network Analytics Application with OpenFlow technology demonstration shows how SDN can simplify operations to reduce operational expenses for high-value software applications.
Brocade will also be participating in the following speaking sessions at ONS 2013:
TUESDAY, APRIL 16, 2013
- Visionary Theater Presentation: Brocade OpenFlow Hybrid Port Mode
1 - 1:20 p.m.
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 17, 2013
- Open Networking Summit Closing Panel
David Meyer, CTO of the Service Provider Business and Chief Architect
4:30 - 5:30 p.m.
Mission City Ballroom
Brocade Booth #102
Santa Clara Convention Center and Hyatt Regency Hotel
5001 Great America Pkwy, Santa Clara, CA
Santa Clara, CA 95954
To register for the event, visit: www.opennetsummit.org/pricing-register.html.
To stay up to date on event activities and all Brocade news, follow @BRCDcomm on Twitter and the hashtag #ONS2013.
ADX, AnyIO, Brocade, Brocade Assurance, the B-wing symbol, DCX, Fabric OS, ICX, MLX, MyBrocade, OpenScript, VCS, VDX, and Vyatta are registered trademarks, and HyperEdge, The Effortless Network, and The On-Demand Data Center are trademarks of Brocade Communications Systems, Inc., in the United States and/or in other countries. Other brands, products, or service names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners.
© 2013 Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 4/13
- Open Networking Foundation