SANTA CLARA, CA--(Marketwire - Apr 1, 2013) - Brocade (
The 4th annual Ethernet Summit
David Meyer, CTO of the Service Provider Business and Chief Architect
Curt Beckmann, Principal Architect
Jon Hudson, Principal Engineer for Global Solutions Architecture
SDN and protocols such as OpenFlow are ushering in a new era of networking, driving new modes of thinking and different approaches to challenges from customers and vendors alike. The objective of these sessions at Ethernet Summit is to further the education around these technologies, resulting in a better understanding of how SDN will impact networking.
Meyer, Beckmann and Hudson will be participating in the following sessions:
TUESDAY, APRIL 2, 2013
- Software-Defined Networking and OpenFlow - Overview
David Meyer (Organizer)
9 - 10:20 a.m.
- Software-Defined Networking and OpenFlow - Network Architecture
Curt Beckmann (Organizer)
10:40 a.m. - noon
- Software-Defined Networking and OpenFlow - OpenFlow: Past, Present and Future
David Meyer (Instructor) and Curt Beckmann (Instructor)
1 - 3 p.m.
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 3, 2013
- Carrier Ethernet 2.0: Everything You Need to Know to Develop Successful Products
Jon Hudson (Chairperson)
4:30 - 5:30 p.m.
- Beer, Pizza and Chat with the Experts
Curt Beckmann (OpenFlow/SDN table) and Jon Hudson (Fabrics table)
7 - 8:30 p.m.
THURSDAY, APRIL 4, 2013
- Software-Defined Networking and OpenFlow Application Workshop - Software
Curt Beckmann (Chairperson)
10 - 10:50 a.m.
- Software-Defined Networking and OpenFlow Application Workshop - Future of OpenFlow/SDN
David Meyer (Panelist)
4:20 - 5:30 p.m.
Santa Clara Marriott
2700 Mission College Boulevard
Santa Clara, CA 95954
To register for the event, visit: https://www.expotracshows.com/ethernet/2013/
To stay up to date on event activities and all Brocade news, follow @BRCDcomm on Twitter and the hashtag #EthernetSummit.
ADX, AnyIO, Brocade, Brocade Assurance, the B-wing symbol, DCX, Fabric OS, ICX, MLX, MyBrocade, OpenScript, VCS, VDX, and Vyatta are registered trademarks, and HyperEdge, The Effortless Network, and The On-Demand Data Center are trademarks of Brocade Communications Systems, Inc., in the United States and/or in other countries. Other brands, products, or service names mentioned may be trademarks of their respective owners.
© 2013 Brocade Communications Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. 4/13