J.D. Pooley/Associated Press
Buffalo Wild Wings can be chaotic.
The restaurants feature dozens of televisions airing sports games, and are often packed and loud.
But ordering and getting your food at Buffalo Wild Wings is about to get more convenient, reports Mark Brandau at Nation's Restaurant News.
Here are the changes Buffalo Wild Wings is planning.
- Tableside tablets. 190 restaurants already have the tablets, which can be used to play poker or trivia games while you wait. The technology will keep diners entertained as they wait for their food and beverages.
- Pay at your table. Brands like Applebee's have already eliminated waiting for a check by letting customers pay at the table. Buffalo Wild Wings will begin testing and expanding this system later this year.
- Server technology. Buffalo Wild Wings is planning to equip servers with hand-held systems for sending orders to the kitchen or accepting payment from diners. This will improve communication between servers and cooks and will help accuracy.
More From Business Insider
- Service At Buffalo Wild Wings Is About To Get Better
- Best Buy's Turnaround Strategy Has One Huge Paradox
- Here Are The 5 Best McDonald's Secret Menu Items
- Consumer Discretionary
- Buffalo Wild Wings