PALO ALTO, CA--(Marketwire - Nov 15, 2012) -
- BumeBox (www.bumebox.com), the platform that powers realtime social experiences for brands, today announced Mission Control, a companion feature that provides brand marketers and executives a realtime, geographical visual of social data and consumer engagement trends from a given BumeBox experience.
- Companies and brands use BumeBox Mission Control during social marketing events to see the value of the event in realtime. It allows marketers the opportunity to adjust and optimize social campaigns based on immediate consumer reactions to social content.
- Launching first with eBay, Mission Control acts as a live social map that identifies the following:
- Trending topics based on relevant social discussion
- Geographic hot spots of realtime social user activity
- Power user indicators when someone influential participates in a branded social event
- Frequency of social communication by different types of users from various networks
- Mission Control offers marketers an immediate, in-depth look into consumer and audience behavior and opinions. Marketers using BumeBox Mission Control now have the necessary tools to re-engage members of their community, drive purchases and plan for targeted and personalized campaigns that are more cost-effective.
- Since launching in 2011, BumeBox has worked with more than 20 national and international clients, including eBay, ALDO, 20th Century Fox and more. Across its client campaigns, BumeBox experiences have resulted in more than 9 million Tweets and 800,000 shared images.
- With the launch of Mission Control, BumeBox is now a full service, end-to-end social platform -- clients can now promote, engage, measure and track online consumer engagement in realtime through one customized and branded BumeBox platform.
- To see what BumeBox can offer and learn more about Mission Control, visit www.bumebox.com.
Attributable to Jon Fahrner, CEO, BumeBox
"We are pushing social branding into an era of actionable data visualization. BumeBox Mission Control empowers marketers with effective visual insight to double down on things that are working and pull away from things that are not, in realtime. Mission Control will displace traditional campaign postmortems that require days or weeks to create paper reports and spreadsheets. By providing immediate visual gratification for all stakeholders involved, including executive teams who may question the value of social, the Mission Control complements our larger vision to drive a stronger social ROI for brands by helping them engage deeply with their audiences online."
For companies that want premium, branded social campaigns, BumeBox is a platform that powers realtime social experiences for the world's best brands. Unlike static widgets and platforms that offer little flexibility and no control over content and analytics, BumeBox offers companies the ability to participate in dynamic realtime conversations with consumers in a fully branded digital space. Through full Twitter integration, customized branding, commerce tools and proprietary analytics, BumeBox provides leading brands with realtime experiences that bring followers down the conversion funnel and finally tie social media to real business goals. Founded in 2011, BumeBox is headquartered in Palo Alto, Calif. For more information, visit: www.bumebox.com.
- Social & Online Media
Inner Circle Labs for BumeBox