BuzzFeed and CNN launched a co-branded YouTube channel. SVP/ CNN Digital K.C. Estenson told the WSJ that "b y pairing the journalistic strength and reach of the CNN brand with BuzzFeed's unique editorial approach and young audience, our partnership will enable both organizations to engage new audiences." Content will include new and vintage CNN footage mashups.
Staples picked Dentsu shops to handle its North American creative services.
72andSunny hired creative team Grant Holland and Gavin Milner on as group creative directors. The pair has worker together at Ground Zero, Ogilvy, Team One, and then 180 LA.
Clemenger BBDO won Tourism Australia's $250 million account. DT, a part of Ogilvy Australia, will work on digital creative services.
Social media advertising platform Adly just raised $2 million in additional funding from GRP Partners and Siemer Ventures.
Larry Fish is leaving his post as CFO of McCann Erickson to be the president of chain Financier Patisserie.
Videology raised $60 million in a funding round.
Previously on Business Insider Advertising:
- Facebook Will Block Photos Celebrating Rape Following Ad Boycott
- JCPenney Forced To Deny Tea Kettle Looks Like Hitler
- AppNexus CEO Says 'Multi-Billion Dollar Exit' Expected
- Victoria's Secret Eats Humble Pie And Re-Hires Kate Upton
- Astonishing Charles Bronson Ad From Japan Puts Old Spice Guy To Shame
- Facebook Doesn't Want You To See This Ad Because Of A Lawsuit From Eminem
- Who Are The Most Powerful People In Mobile Advertising?
- News Corp. Has A New Logo Based On Rupert Murdoch's Signature
- Pennsylvania Ad Agency Places 'Hipsters Wanted' Ad In New York Magazine
- This PR Agency Wants To Hire A 'Cat Video Technologist'
More From Business Insider
- JCPenney, Martha Stewart Brands Predicted To Die In The Next Year [THE BRIEF]
- Samsung Gave Away A Galaxy S4 To Anyone Who Could Stare At It For 60 Minutes
- 24 Crazy, Beautiful Ad Agency Staff Photos
- Arts & Entertainment
- Business Insider