Nov 15 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index futures pointedto a higher open on Friday, tracking global markets, afterinvestors took comfort in the expectation of extended U.S.monetary stimulus.
* China released a raft of detailed reform plans, promisingsweeping changes to the economy and the country's social fabricas it seeks to unleash new sources of growth as three decades ofbreakneck expansion show signs of faltering.
* Potential buyers of Spain's rescued banks, which includeforeign investors, are pressuring the government to sweetensales with more state aid, just as Madrid pulls its financialsector off European support, banking sources said.
* Dairy company Saputo Inc raised its takeover offerfor Australia's Warrnambool Cheese and Butter Factory CoHoldings Ltd by 12.5 percent, and Warrnambool's boardunanimously recommended it.
* Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc disclosed a new$3.45 billion stake in Exxon Mobil Corp, after buying 40.1million shares in the world's largest publicly traded oilcompany.
* Canada stock futures traded up 0.23 percent
* U.S. stock futures , , were up around0.16-0.28 percent
* European shares, were up
COMMODITY PRICE MOVES
* Thomson Reuters-Jefferies CRB Index : 274.6661;rose 0.1 percent
* Gold futures : $1,281.5; fell 0.37 percent
* US crude : $93.95; rose 0.2 percent
* Brent crude : $108.06; fell 0.2 percent
* LME 3-month copper : $6,975; fell 0.24 percent
Following is a summary of research actions on Canadiancompanies reported by Reuters.
* Aimia Inc : CIBC raises target price to C$20 fromC$17, says 2014 will be a transition year and investors shouldfocus on free cash flow
* Barrick Gold Corp : CIBC raises target price to $21from $20 to reflect the company's recapitalization of itsbalance sheet
* Linamar Corp : CIBC raises target price to C$42from C$38 on the company's better-than-expected third-quarterresults driven by new launches, higher volumes and improvedmargins
* Sirius XM Canada Holdings Inc : CIBC raises targetprice to C$9.50 from C$9 citing the company's in-linefourth-quarter revenue and EBITDA figures
* Turquoise Hill Resources Ltd : CIBC cuts targetprice to C$5.50 from C$6 to reflect the company's higher sharecount after it announced a rights offering to fund repayment ofthe Rio Tinto loan facilities
ON THE CALENDAR
* Major Canadian economic data includes manufacturing sales
* Major U.S. events and data includes Import & export data,wholesale inventories and industrial output
- Investment & Company Information