LOS ANGELES, CA--(Marketwired - Apr 24, 2013) - Winston Baker, leading global producer of film finance conferences, today announced the speaking faculty for the 4th Annual International Film Finance Forum to be presented in association with Variety. The event will be held at the InterContinental Carlton Hotel in Cannes, France on Friday, May 17, 2013 during the 66th Annual Festival de Cannes.
"Each year, we bring together financiers, producers, finance and sales agents, film buyers, managers, film commissioners, lawyers, and marketers from around the world to discuss the latest in finance, distribution, co-production, incentives, and risk mitigation strategies," said Katherine Winston, Managing Partner and Co-Founder of Winston Baker and the Film Finance Forum ® Series.
This year's speaking faculty includes:
- Robbert Aarts, Co-CEO, Fintage House
- Jim Berk, Chief Executive Officer, Participant Media
- Steve Bersch, President, Sony Pictures Worldwide Acquisitions
- Claudia Blümhuber, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Partner, Silver Reel Partners AG
- Chris Brearton, Member, Entertainment, Sports & Media Practice, O'Melveny & Myers LLP
- Joe Chianese, Executive Vice President, EP Financial Solutions, Entertainment Partners
- Molly Conners, Chief Operating Officer, Worldview Entertainment
- Liesl Copland, Global Finance and Distribution Group, WME Entertainment
- Chris Curling, Producer, Zephyr Films and President, European Producers Club
- Guillaume de Chalendar, Vice President, Head of Media Finance, Bank Leumi
- Joe Finnegan, President of Program Underwriting, ProSight Specialty Insurance
- Will French, President, Film Production Capital
- Stuart Ford, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, IM Global
- Camela Galano, President, Relativity International
- Rich Gelfond, Chief Executive Officer, IMAX
- David Glasser, Chief Operating Officer, The Weinstein Company
- Mark Hutchison, CPA, Principal, Rothstein Kass
- Sérgio Sá Leitão, Chief Executive Officer, RioFilme
- Adrian Politowski, Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder, uMedia
- Sebastien Raybaud, Founding Partner, Anton Capital Ltd.
- Helge Sasse, Chief Executive Officer, Senator Entertainment AG
- Libby Savill, Member, Entertainment, Sports & Media Practice, O'Melveny & Myers LLP
"It is so important to have a platform that keeps the dialog going between financiers, filmmakers, and distributors on a global level and Winston Baker is at the forefront of providing such a platform," said Will French, President, Film Production Capital.
Sponsors of the forum include EP Financial Solutions, European Producers Club, Film Production Capital, O'Melveny & Myers LLP, ProSight Specialty Insurance, Rothstein Kass, and Zurich Film Office. For additional details, visit www.FilmFinanceForum.com.
About Winston Baker
The Winston Baker team specializes in organizing conferences for the financial community, offering timely programs, which address emerging investment trends and finance strategies. Conferences created and produced by the Winston Baker team include the Aviation Finance Summit, Film Finance Forum ®, and New Energy Capital Summit. For more information: www.WinstonBaker.com.
Variety is the leading publication and website for international entertainment news, recognized and respected throughout the industry since 1905. The Variety Group -- Variety, Variety.com, Variety Insight, LA 411, NY 411 -- is owned by Variety Media, LLC, a division of Penske Business Media. Additional information on Variety Conferences can be found at variety.com/conference/.
- Arts & Entertainment
- Winston Baker
- Chief Executive Officer