CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - Nov 7, 2012) -
Editor''s Note: There is a photo associated with this release.
Carfinco Financial Group Inc. (CFN.TO)
On October 24, 2012 The Howard Group hosted its 4th annual "Opportunity Knocks" investor conference in Calgary. Troy Graf, COO of Carfinco Financial Group provided an overview of the company to an audience of investment advisors & private investors.
A recording of the presentation is now available online. Click here to view - http://www.howardgroupinc.com/portals/0/Events.aspx.
Highlights on Carfinco are as follows:
- Targets an annual 20% loan portfolio growth.
- Board of directors intends to maintain a 4 cent per month cash dividend in 2012 & beyond.
- Twelve consecutive quarters of normalized earnings before tax.
- Large management and board ownership aligns the interest with shareholders.
- Earnings per share for Q2 2012 was 22 cents.
- Return on shareholder''s equity for Q2 2012 on an annualized basis was 53.5%.
About Carfinco Financial Group Inc.
Carfinco focuses on providing consumer vehicle loans to borrowers unable to obtain financing through traditional lending sources. A network of select independent and franchise dealerships offer Carfinco''s payment plan to their customers who must, along with the vehicle, meet Carfinco''s underwriting guidelines. The shares of the Company trade on The Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol "CFN".
Caution Regarding Forward-Looking Statements - This news release contains certain forward-looking statements, including statements regarding the business and anticipated financial performance of the Fund. These statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from results contemplated by the forward-looking statements. When relying on forward-looking statements to make decisions, investors and others should carefully consider the foregoing factors and other uncertainties and should not place undue reliance on such forward-looking statements.
To view the photo associated with this release, click the following link: http://www.marketwire.com/library/20121106-Troy_Graf.jpg.
- Investment & Company Information