Carl Icahn disclosed some details of his positions in ebay, Herbalife and Apple this afternoon.
The activist investor's latest 13-F filing lists a previously undisclosed stake in ebay worth $1.5. He also increased his Apple holdings by nearly 60% to $4 billion stake, and increased his shares in Herbalife by less than 1% to $974 million.
Here's the run-down via Bloomberg:
More From Business Insider
- How Satya Nadella Has Completely Changed Microsoft In Just 3 Months
- The FCC Just Approved A Proposal That Will Completely Change The Internet As We Know It
- Philippines Releases Photos Of China Building Something On Disputed Reef
- DAVID TEPPER: 'I Am Nervous. I Think It's Nervous Time.'
- Forget Sanctions Over Ukraine: Russia Scores Massive Gas Pipeline Deal With China