- TABLE-Indonesia KPB Nusantara palm oil prices May 21 Reuters - 18 minutes ago
SINGAPORE, May 21 (Reuters) - Following are Indonesian prices for crude palm oil (CPO) quoted at an auction by PT KPB Nusantara (formerly known as the state marketing centre) on Tuesday. Buyer Volume Price ...
- Indonesia's Freeport mine risks prolonged closure over disaster @ Reuters - 24 minutes ago
* Death toll rises to 21, hopes fade for survivors * Unions demand thorough investigation * Mine has been closed for a week By Michael Taylor JAKARTA, May 21 (Reuters) - Freeport McMoRan Copper & Gold ...
- TABLE-Indonesia Astra Agro Lestari auction May 21 Reuters - 37 minutes ago
SINGAPORE, May 21 (Reuters) - Following are Indonesian prices for crude palm oil quoted at an auction by PT Astra Agro Lestari Tbk on Tuesday. Buyer Volume(t Price Terms onnes) (Rp/kg) Intibenua Perkasatama ...
- METALS-Copper slips ahead of factory data; U.S. outlook supports @ Reuters - 38 minutes ago
* Traders await Thursday's flash PMIs from U.S., Europe, China * China April refined copper imports down 33 pct from year ago * Market awaits Wednesday testament on U.S. Fed bond buying plans By Maytaal ...
- [$$] Mining-Service Firms Face Hard Times in Australia @ The Wall Street Journal - 43 minutes ago
Mining-Service Firms Face Hard Times in Australia
- Coal India gains on dividend payment for 2012/13 Reuters - 54 minutes ago
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Coal India Ltd (COAL.NS) gain 2 percent after its board recommended on Monday a higher-than-expected dividend of 4.3 rupees per share for financial year 2012-13. Nomura says ...
- China Net Gasoline Exports Stay Remain Year High as Demand Slows @ Bloomberg - 56 minutes ago
China’s net exports of gasoline remained near the highest level in a year amid the nation’s weakest domestic oil demand in eight months.
- Lower Inflation Makes Way for a More Dovish BoE, Pound Declines DailyFX - 58 minutes ago
Lower Inflation Makes Way for a More Dovish BoE, Pound Declines
- Oil falls on concern about Federal Reserve direction Reuters - 1 hour 1 minute ago
* Fresh conflict in Syria supports prices * Weak demand outlook, well supplied market weigh * Coming Up: API weekly crude stock report; 2030 GMT (Recasts with latest price action, updates throughout) By ...
- U.K. stocks extend gains to 12-month high @ MarketWatch - 1 hour 4 minutes ago
U.K.’s benchmark stock index flirts with a more than 12-year high on Tuesday, with mining firms recouping parts of the prior day’s losses and Capita PLC rallying after contract news.
- Gold futures edge higher from one-month low Reuters - 1 hour 9 minutes ago
MUMBAI (Reuters) - Indian gold futures edged higher from their lowest level in a month, helped by global leads and a weaker rupee at home, while banks, the primary dealers of bullion, awaited policy direction ...
- Rand Weakens to Four-Year Low Before Start of Mining Wage Talks @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 43 minutes ago
The rand declined for a ninth day, weakening to a four-year low, on concern labor disruptions and falling commodity prices will cut mining profits and slow economic growth.
- PRECIOUS-Gold off lows as Chinese buyers emerge, silver pressured @ Reuters - 2 hours 21 minutes ago
* Gold briefly reclaims $1,400 on Chinese buying interest * Investors eyeing Bernanke on stimulus signals * Silver still near 2-1/2-year trough By A. Ananthalakshmi SINGAPORE, May 21 (Reuters) - Gold climbed ...
- EUR/USD Technical Analysis 05.21.2013 DailyFX - 2 hours 46 minutes ago
EUR/USD Technical Analysis 05.21.2013
- USD/JPY Technical Analysis 05.21.2013 DailyFX - 2 hours 47 minutes ago
USD/JPY Technical Analysis 05.21.2013
- AUD/USD Technical Analysis 05.21.2013 DailyFX - 2 hours 48 minutes ago
AUD/USD Technical Analysis 05.21.2013
- GBP/USD Technical Analysis 05.21.2013 DailyFX - 2 hours 48 minutes ago
GBP/USD Technical Analysis 05.21.2013
- NZD/USD Technical Analysis 05.21.2013 DailyFX - 2 hours 51 minutes ago
NZD/USD Technical Analysis 05.21.2013
- USD/CHF Technical Analysis 05.21.2013 DailyFX - 2 hours 54 minutes ago
USD/CHF Technical Analysis 05.21.2013
- US Dollar Technical Analysis 05.21.2013 DailyFX - 2 hours 55 minutes ago
US Dollar Technical Analysis 05.21.2013
- Malaysia's closing tin prices for May 21 Reuters - 3 hours ago
KUALA LUMPUR, May 21 (Reuters) - Following is a table of Kuala Lumpur tin market prices provided by a Malaysian trader. (Prices in $/tonne, and volumes in tonnes unless stated) Date KL Premium/ Spot Bid ...
- Australia shares down 0.6 pct as mining services slump, banks retreat @ Reuters - 3 hours ago
(Adds details, comments) SYDNEY, May 21 (Reuters) - Australian shares fell 0.6 percent on Tuesday, with banks taking a break from recent sharp gains while a series of profit warnings took a heavy toll ...
- British Pound May Weaken as Soft CPI Drives Dovish BOE Bets DailyFX - 3 hours ago
British Pound May Weaken as Soft CPI Drives Dovish BOE Bets
- Weekly Gasoline Update: Regular Is Up 7 Cents, Premium 4 Cents @ Seeking Alpha - 4 hours ago
Weekly Gasoline Update: Regular Is Up 7 Cents, Premium 4 Cents
- Platinum Buying Quickens as Gold Allure Diminishes: Commodities @ Bloomberg - 4 hours ago
At a time when diminishing faith in gold is spurring investors to sell record amounts of the metal, demand for platinum and palladium is strengthening as mining companies curb supply.
- Brent holds near 2-week top around $105 on supply worries Reuters - 4 hours ago
* Fresh conflict in Syria supports prices * Weak demand outlook, well supplied market weigh * Coming Up: API weekly crude stock report; 2030 GMT (Updates prices) By Ramya Venugopal CHENNAI, India, May ...
- Tough oil market forces trading firms in Asia to cut jobs, reshape Reuters - 4 hours ago
* At least 15 trade staff have left since late last year * Low European demand, China exports hit middle distillates * Trade firms seek revenue from LNG, agriculture, assets By Florence Tan and Jessica ...
- Aramco awards Midyan gas project to L&T Reuters - 4 hours ago
KHOBAR, Saudi Arabia (Reuters) - State-run Saudi Aramco has awarded Larsen & Toubro (LART.NS) (L&T) a contract to build facilities including a gas processing plant for its Midyan gas field, state news ...
- South Africa Risks Downgrade as Rand Tumbles @ CNBC - 4 hours ago
Further unrest in the South African mining sector has increased the chances of another credit rating downgrade, an analyst told CNBC, after worried investors dumped the nation's currency, pushing it to ...
- PRECIOUS-Gold, silver fall as dollar gains; ETF holdings drop Reuters - 5 hours ago
* Gold trading near one-month lows * Fears Fed may halt bond-buying scheme dent gold's appeal * Silver near lowest level since Sept 2010 (Adds quotes, updates prices) By A. Ananthalakshmi SINGAPORE, May ...
- Brent holds near 2-week top at around $105 on supply worries @ Reuters - 5 hours ago
* Fresh conflict in Syria supports prices * Weak demand outlook, well supplied market weigh * Coming Up: API weekly crude stock report; 2030 GMT (Updates prices, adds quote) By Ramya Venugopal CHENNAI, ...
- WTI Crude Trades Near Seven-Week High as Stockpiles Seen Falling @ Bloomberg - 5 hours ago
West Texas Intermediate crude traded near the highest price in almost two months before U.S. government data forecast to show stockpiles dropped for a second week, the longest run of declines this year....
- Gloom hits services firms as Australia's mining boom peaks @ Reuters - 5 hours ago
* Mining services large and small suffer * Cuts in mine projects, exploration spending hit mining services * Share prices smashed, Transfield sinks to record low By Sonali Paul MELBOURNE, May 21 (Reuters) ...
- [video] This Is Myanmar's Most Attractive Sector @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Ken Cheung, Partner at Berwin Leighton Paisner, Singapore says that extractive industries like mining as well oil and gas are the most attractive investment opportunities in Myanmar.
- Shell feared disaster days before Alaska rig grounding -official @ Reuters - 5 hours ago
By Yereth Rosen ANCHORAGE, Alaska, May 20 (Reuters) - Days before a Shell drillship went aground in the storm-tossed Gulf of Alaska, it was clear that towing failures could spell disaster for the vessel, ...
- [$$] EU Widens Probe Into Energy Pricing @ The Wall Street Journal - 5 hours ago
EU Widens Probe Into Energy Pricing
- [$$] Silver Rides a Roller Coaster @ The Wall Street Journal - 5 hours ago
Silver Rides a Roller Coaster
- [$$] Latest Pipeline Spill Is Mostly Contained @ The Wall Street Journal - 5 hours ago
Latest Pipeline Spill Is Mostly Contained
- Oman to Use Sunshine to Get Oil Out of Wells @ New York Times - 6 hours ago
For years, oil producers have used natural gas to heat rock below ground to make the oil flow more easily. Oman will use solar power instead.
- Keystone Lobby Works on Democrats to Win Obama: Corporate Canada @ Bloomberg - 6 hours ago
Canadian energy producers lobbying for U.S. approval of the Keystone XL pipeline are targeting undecided Democratic lawmakers in Washington in advance of a decision on the $5.3 billion project.
- Mexico’s CFE Buys Nine LNG Spot Cargoes From BP, Trafigura @ Bloomberg - 6 hours ago
Comision Federal de Electricidad, Mexico’s state utility, is scheduled to receive nine spot cargoes of liquefied natural gas over the next 19 months from BP Gas Marketing Ltd., a subsidiary of BP Plc, ...
- US Dollar Chart Setup Hints Deeper Losses May Be Ahead DailyFX - 6 hours ago
US Dollar Chart Setup Hints Deeper Losses May Be Ahead
- Indonesia mine collapse death toll rises to 21 AP - 7 hours ago
Rescuers recovered another four bodies from a collapsed underground room at a giant U.S.-owned gold and copper mine in Indonesia, bringing the confirmed death toll to 21, mine officials said Tuesday. Seven ...
- GBP/USD- Trading the U.K. Consumer Price Report DailyFX - 7 hours ago
GBP/USD- Trading the U.K. Consumer Price Report
- Oil-Fixing Probe Accelerates as EU Asks Traders for Help @ Bloomberg - 7 hours ago
The investigation into possible oil- price fixing gathered pace as trading houses from Glencore Xstrata Plc, the $70 billion mining firm, to Gunvor Group Ltd. were asked to provide information to European ...
- Transfield Leads Slump in Infrastructure Providers: Sydney Mover @ Bloomberg - 8 hours ago
Transfield Services Ltd. plunged to the lowest in 12 years in Sydney, leading a slump in mining and infrastructure contractors, after cutting its earnings forecast amid a slowdown in mining and processing ...
- HRT fails to find commercial oil in first of three Namibia wells @ Reuters - 8 hours ago
* Announcement comes 10 days after CEO Mello resigned * HRT says non-commercial amounts of top-quality oil found * HRT plans to drill two more wells in Namibia with Galp * Declares latest Amazon region ...
- Gold, silver fall as dollar gains; ETF holdings drop Reuters - 8 hours ago
SINGAPORE (Reuters) - Gold drifted lower for an eighth session out of nine on Tuesday on outflows from exchange-traded funds and as the dollar firmed, putting more pressure on bullion which has already ...
- Dollar Retreats Before Key Fed Officials Weigh In on QE3 DailyFX - 8 hours ago
Dollar Retreats Before Key Fed Officials Weigh In on QE3
- [$$] Shvo Revs Up Pace, Again @ The Wall Street Journal - 9 hours ago
Shvo Revs Up Pace, Again