- New CorelCAD(TM) 2015 Brings Industry-Standard 2D and 3D CAD Features at a Competitive Price Marketwired - 15 hours ago
Editors Note: There are three photos associated with this press release.
- Russell Investments strategists' quarterly global outlook: A precarious balancing act for the Bank of … CNW Group - 16 hours ago
Russell Investments strategists' quarterly global outlook: A precarious balancing act for the Bank of Canada
- Pure Multi-Family REIT LP Announces October Distribution and Schedules Conference Call for Q3 2014 Financial … CNW Group - 16 hours ago
Pure Multi-Family REIT LP Announces October Distribution and Schedules Conference Call for Q3 2014 Financial Results
- CP reports record Q3 - 2014 net income of C$400M or $2.31 per diluted share PR Newswire - 16 hours ago
Delivers strongest financial results in company's history CALGARY, Oct. 21, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - Canadian Pacific Railway Limited (TSX: CP) (NYSE: CP) today announced record Q3 2014 financial results. Net ...
- Industry Viewpoint: On Choosing the ‘Right’ CAD Software Business Wire - Mon, Oct 20, 2014 9:00 AM EDT
With the numerous options available in the CAD program department, it is hard to say which is best, especially when deciding for yourself or your company. Finding the right CAD program can sometimes be a task in itself as it is a rather large commitment.
- CardioDx Announces Results of Study Demonstrating the Benefits of the Corus CAD Gene Expression Test … Marketwired - Mon, Oct 20, 2014 8:30 AM EDT
- OANDA Hits Trading Volume and New Client Milestones PR Newswire - Mon, Oct 20, 2014 5:00 AM EDT
NEW YORK CITY, Oct. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - OANDA, a global provider of innovative forex trading services, reports that it has closed the books on September with a record-breaking month in both trading volume and new client accounts since it launched the award-winning fxTrade platform in 2001. Further, October is poised …
- BMO Economics: Manitoba Economy to Pick Up Alongside Broader Improvement in Canadian Growth Marketwired - Thu, Oct 16, 2014 9:24 AM EDT
Real GDP growth in Manitoba is expected to slip to 1.8 per cent in 2014 from 2.2 per cent last year, but pick up again to 2.4 per cent in 2015 alongside a broader improvement in Canadian growth, according ...
- Currency Exchange International Announces New Agreements with Nine Financial Institutions Marketwired - Thu, Oct 16, 2014 9:23 AM EDT
Currency Exchange International, Corp. , a leading provider of foreign currency exchange services in North America, is pleased to announce that since July 31, 2014 the Company has signed new agreements ...
- BMO Economics: PEI Economy to Benefit from Stronger U.S. Growth, Weaker Dollar Marketwired - Thu, Oct 16, 2014 9:18 AM EDT
The PEI economy continues to grow at a moderate pace, with real GDP expected to cool slightly to 1.3 per cent this year from a 1.4 per cent pace in 2013, according to the Provincial Monitor report released ...
- BMO Economics: Canadian Economy Poised for Broad-Based Growth in 2015 Marketwired - Thu, Oct 16, 2014 9:18 AM EDT
The Canadian economy gained momentum through the spring and summer, and is in position to post sturdy growth in the year ahead, according to the Provincial Monitor report released today by BMO Economics....
- BMO Economics: New Brunswick to Begin Narrowing the Gap Marketwired - Thu, Oct 16, 2014 9:18 AM EDT
New Brunswick real GDP is expected to grow 1.3 per cent this year, rising to a 1.7 per cent pace in 2015, according to the Provincial Monitor report released today by BMO Economics.
- BMO Economics: Stronger U.S. Demand, Lower Dollar to Support Ontario Growth Marketwired - Thu, Oct 16, 2014 9:16 AM EDT
Ontario's economy is on the verge of picking up, boosted by stronger U.S. demand and a weaker Canadian dollar, according to the Provincial Monitor report released today by BMO Economics. Real GDP in the ...
- Kubotek Releases KeyCreator 2015 and Broadens Its Use of Direct Modeling Technology with CAD Compari … Business Wire - Wed, Oct 15, 2014 2:00 PM EDT
Kubotek USA has officially released KeyCreator 2015. As the sole remaining independent Direct CAD solution available, KeyCreator 2015 continues to add functionality and customer-dr
- Update on Besra Investment Agreement With George Molyviatis Marketwired - Tue, Oct 14, 2014 7:43 PM EDT
Further to its media release of 9 October 2014, Besra advises that following further negotiations, an amended and restated investment agreement has been signed today with Mr George Molyviatis, pursuant ...
- Casgrain & Company Ltd. signs a multi-year contract extension to provide liquidity on CanDeal's electronic … CNW Group - Tue, Oct 14, 2014 1:00 PM EDT
Casgrain & Company Ltd. signs a multi-year contract extension to provide liquidity on CanDeal's electronic marketplace
- ZW3D Design Challenge 2014 Initiated with Total Prize Value of $12,000 Business Wire - Tue, Oct 14, 2014 9:00 AM EDT
ZW3D, one of the world's leading suppliers of advanced CAD/CAM solutions for the manufacturing industry, today announced the coming of this year’s design challenge, inviting CAD en
- FXCM Inc. Announces Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call Business Wire - Mon, Oct 13, 2014 8:30 AM EDT
FXCM Inc., an online provider of forex trading and related services worldwide, announced that it will report its 2014 third quarter financial results after the closing of the U.S.
- Besra Signs Replacement Investment Deal; First Funds Flow Marketwired - Thu, Oct 9, 2014 5:44 PM EDT
Besra is pleased to announce the signing of an investment deal with George Molyviatis that will see between CAD$10 and $15 million injected into the company by 17 December 2014. Mr Molyviatis has already ...
- Rockwell announces another set of strong results for the second quarter with revenue up 71% and a corresponding … CNW Group - Thu, Oct 9, 2014 5:00 PM EDT
Rockwell announces another set of strong results for the second quarter with revenue up 71% and a corresponding decline in unit operating cash costs of 22%
- Taseko announces third quarter production results CNW Group - Thu, Oct 9, 2014 9:00 AM EDT
Taseko announces third quarter production results
- New Country Risk Quarterly by EDC Gives Small Companies Best-in-Class Market Risk Information Marketwired - Thu, Oct 9, 2014 12:05 AM EDT
A new quarterly report by Export Development Canada will help small Canadian companies make better decisions when selling or entering into new markets.
- Investors Turn More Positive on the Outlook for Global Equities Markets GlobeNewswire - Tue, Oct 7, 2014 12:25 PM EDT
TOKYO, PLANTATION, Fla. and HONG KONG -- TradeStation, a Monex Group company (Monex Group, Inc. is listed on the first section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange, code: 8698), today announced results of the "Monex ...
- Now Trade Gold against Australian Dollar, Yen or Yuan with IFC Markets GlobeNewswire - Tue, Oct 7, 2014 3:03 AM EDT
LONDON -- via PRWEB - IFC Markets has launched a new set of Personal Composite Instruments with gold that make it possible to trade gold quoted against Australian Dollar, Chinese Yuan and Japanese Yen. ...
- Canada loses preferred access to the United States Perishable Agricultural Commodities Act PR Newswire - Fri, Oct 3, 2014 1:53 PM EDT
OTTAWA, Oct. 3, 2014 /CNW/ - On October 1st, 2014 Canada lost preferred access to the United States Perishable Agricultural Commodities Act (PACA). At this point in time the Canadian government will need to implement a system demonstrating comparable outcomes in order to regain status. This will have significant consequences …
- September Losses Lead to Mediocre Third-Quarter Performance for Most Fund Categories, Morningstar Canada … PR Newswire - Thu, Oct 2, 2014 7:00 AM EDT
TORONTO, Oct. 2, 2014 /CNW/ - Thirty-eight of the 42 Morningstar Canada Fund Indices, which measure the aggregate returns of funds in various standard categories, had negative results during the month of September, essentially nullifying their increases of the previous month. As a result, most of these indices showed lacklustre, …
- CIBC Mellon named Canada's Market Outperformer in Global Custodian magazine's 2014 Agent Banks in Major … CNW Group - Wed, Oct 1, 2014 10:48 AM EDT
CIBC Mellon named Canada's Market Outperformer in Global Custodian magazine's 2014 Agent Banks in Major Markets survey
- Indicative Pricing Including Fair Value Information to Be Available for the Source Euro STOXX 50 ETF … Marketwired - Wed, Oct 1, 2014 9:00 AM EDT
Source, a global investment firm and dedicated Exchange Traded Fund provider, has subscribed to Interactive Data's ETF Services including fair value adjusted inputs for international equities as part of ...
- FARO® announces major release of the world's most popular law enforcement diagramming software - CAD … PR Newswire - Wed, Oct 1, 2014 8:00 AM EDT
LAKE MARY, Florida, Oct. 1, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- FARO® Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: FARO) announces the new FARO CAD Zone Release 10 software suite which offers updated versions of Crime Zone, Crash Zone, ...
- Hotwire® Reveals the 10 Most Popular Canadian Destinations over Thanksgiving Weekend CNW Group - Wed, Oct 1, 2014 6:02 AM EDT
Hotwire® Reveals the 10 Most Popular Canadian Destinations over Thanksgiving Weekend
- Industry Leading Bitcoin Exchange CoinTrader Integrates with Vogogo Marketwired - Tue, Sep 30, 2014 7:00 AM EDT
Payment Processing specialist Vogogo Inc. today announced the contract and integration of its proprietary compliance, risk management and payment processing platform with online Bitcoin trading platform ...
- MahiFX Wins Best Forex Promotional Offer 2014 at the UK Forex Awards PR Newswire - Wed, Sep 24, 2014 11:26 AM EDT
LONDON and CHRISTCHURCH, New Zealand, September 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- MahiFX , the technology company providing retail FX traders with institutional quality execution speeds and spreads through its ...
- eSignal Wins Best Forex Technical Analysis and Software Provider Award Marketwired - Wed, Sep 24, 2014 9:00 AM EDT
eSignal, an Interactive Data company and leading provider of real-time financial data and trading solutions for professional and individual traders, announced that it received the 'Best Technical Analysis ...
- SEB's China Financial Index: lower growth in China. Reduced profit expectations, but expansion plans … GlobeNewswire Europe - Wed, Sep 24, 2014 2:31 AM EDT
Northern European companies have a less positive view on the business climate. SEB`s China Financial Index in September falls to 58.7 from 61.4 in March. Fewer companies have a positive view on the business ...
- Exchange Traded Concepts Delivers the Source EURO STOXX 50 ETF to Market PR Newswire - Tue, Sep 23, 2014 12:54 PM EDT
EDMOND, Okla., Sept. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Exchange Traded Concepts, LLC ("ETC"), in conjunction with Source Exchange Traded Investments ("Source"), is pleased to announce the launch of the Source EURO STOXX 50 ETF (the "Fund"), which will begin trading today on the NYSE Arca under the ticker symbol, "ESTX." The Fund …
- ZW3D Global Tour: Explore Possibilities of CAD/CAM Technologies Business Wire - Tue, Sep 23, 2014 9:00 AM EDT
ZW3D, one of the world's leading suppliers of advanced CAD/CAM solutions for the manufacturing industry, has been hosting seminars and expos globally this year to explore possibili
- Source EURO STOXX 50 ETF (ESTX) Begins Trading Today PR Newswire - Tue, Sep 23, 2014 9:00 AM EDT
NEW YORK, Sept. 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Source, a global investment firm and dedicated Exchange Traded Fund (ETF) provider, began trading the Source EURO STOXX 50 ETF (NYSE:ESTX) on the NYSE Arca today. The ETF is designed to provide investors with broad and highly liquid access to the Eurozone's leading blue-chip equities; …
- FXCM Launches New Pricing Model Offering Raw Forex Spreads On Average Reduces Trading Cost by 50% on … Business Wire - Mon, Sep 22, 2014 8:45 AM EDT
FXCM Inc. , a leading online provider of foreign exchange trading and related services worldwide, today announced that its US subsidiary Forex Capital Markets LLC has introduced a new retail FX pricing model.
- Rockwell reports increased diamond sales on the back of improved carat production, mining efficiencies … CNW Group - Mon, Sep 22, 2014 8:30 AM EDT
Rockwell reports increased diamond sales on the back of improved carat production, mining efficiencies and volumes
- Matamec Gives an Update on the Investment Project of $4 Million CAD by Resources Quebec in the HREE Kipawa … Marketwired - Fri, Sep 19, 2014 10:15 AM EDT
Matamec Explorations Inc. is issuing today an update on the investment project of $4 million CAD by Resources Quebec in the HREE Kipawa, announced by the Company on April 2nd.
- Pure Multi-Family REIT LP Announces September Distribution CNW Group - Thu, Sep 18, 2014 8:00 AM EDT
Pure Multi-Family REIT LP Announces September Distribution
- Family Dollar Board of Directors Rejects Dollar General’s Illusory Tender Offer Business Wire - Wed, Sep 17, 2014 8:27 AM EDT
Family Dollar Stores, Inc. , a leading national discount retailer offering name brands and quality, private brand merchandise, announced today that its Board of Directors unanimously recommends that Family Dollar’s shareholders reject the unsolicited conditional tender offer made by Dollar General Corporation and not tender …
- Floating Loonie Essential to the Bank of Canada's Inflation-Targeting Regime, Says Governor Stephen S. … CNW Group - Tue, Sep 16, 2014 1:16 PM EDT
Floating Loonie Essential to the Bank of Canada's Inflation-Targeting Regime, Says Governor Stephen S. Poloz
- ZW3D 2014 SP Released With Enriched 3D Modeling and CNC Machining Advancements Business Wire - Tue, Sep 16, 2014 9:00 AM EDT
ZW3D, one of the world's leading suppliers of advanced CAD/CAM solutions for the manufacturing industry, today announced the availability of ZW3D 2014 SP. This new version features
- Planet Payment Launches Bank In Your Currency(TM) Across Columbus Data Services' U.S. ATM Network GlobeNewswire - Tue, Sep 16, 2014 9:00 AM EDT
LONG BEACH, N.Y. and DALLAS -- Planet Payment, Inc. , a leading provider of international and multi-currency payment processing and transaction services, and Columbus Data Services, LLC ("CDS"), ...
- Drilling at KSM by Seabridge Gold Extends Deep Kerr Deposit CNW Group - Tue, Sep 16, 2014 8:00 AM EDT
Drilling at KSM by Seabridge Gold Extends Deep Kerr Deposit
- Taseko Announces 84 Million Tonne Mineral Reserve for Aley Niobium Project CNW Group - Mon, Sep 15, 2014 2:30 PM EDT
Taseko Announces 84 Million Tonne Mineral Reserve for Aley Niobium Project
- Transat A.T. Inc. - Results for Third Quarter 2014 - "A very satisfying start to the season" PR Newswire - Thu, Sep 11, 2014 7:00 AM EDT
For the third quarter: Revenues of $941.7 million, compared with $927.0 million in 2013. Adjusted operating income 1 of $46.8 million, compared with $54.4 million in 2013, a decrease of $7.6 million. Adjusted ...
- Canada's economy set to improve on the back of increased external demand: RBC Economics CNW Group - Thu, Sep 11, 2014 5:00 AM EDT
Canada's economy set to improve on the back of increased external demand: RBC Economics
- Young Leaders Develop Global Competencies and Social Responsibility in Emerging Markets-Export Development … Marketwired - Wed, Sep 10, 2014 1:42 PM EDT
AIESEC Canada and Export Development Canada have partnered since 1997 with the common goal of developing globally-minded and socially responsible youth.