- [$$] Retailer TJX Profit Rises on Increased Customer Traffic @ The Wall Street Journal - 3 minutes 40 seconds ago
The parent of T.J. Maxx, Marshalls and HomeGoods bucked weak retail industry trends on Tuesday when it reported increased traffic and higher sales and profit.
- [$$] Maersk Raises Outlook on Strong Performance of Shipping Unit @ The Wall Street Journal - 3 minutes 52 seconds ago
A.P. Møller-Maersk plans to buy back up to $1 billion of its own stock as the Danish conglomerate raised its full-year underlying profit outlook, helped by the performance of its Maersk Line container ...
- Why Mylan (MYL) Stock Is Advancing Today @ TheStreet.com - 8 minutes ago
The drug company, along with private equity groups and others, reportedly made it to the second round of bidding for a portfolio of mature drugs being sold by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK).
- What to Expect When Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports Third-Quarter Earnings Today @ TheStreet.com - 14 minutes ago
Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) reports third-quarter earnings after the market closes Wednesday, and here's what analysts are expecting from the tech company.
- Duke Realty Hits New 52-Week High on Strong Portfolio Growth Zacks - 19 minutes ago
Shares of Duke Realty (DRE) touched a new 52-week high of $18.67 on Aug 19.
- F5 Networks (FFIV) Gains Momentum, Touches New 52-Week High Zacks - 24 minutes ago
Shares of F5 Networks Inc. (FFIV) have gained momentum from its strong fundamentals and better-than-expected third quarter fiscal 2014 results released on Jul 23, 2014.
- Will Verizon (VZ) Stock Be Helped By A Mobile Software Store? @ TheStreet.com - 24 minutes ago
Verizon (VZ) is planning to launch a mobile software store that could present a third alternative in a market long-dominated by Apple (AAPL) and Google (GOOGL).
- Staples Reports In-Line Q2 Earnings, Revenues Beat Estimates Zacks - 29 minutes ago
Store closures and unfavorable foreign currency fluctuations weighed on Staples Inc. (SPLS) second-quarter fiscal 2014 performance.
- Principal Financial Scales 52-Week High on Q2 Earnings Beat Zacks - 39 minutes ago
On Aug 19, 2014, shares of Principal Financial (PFG) scaled a 52-week high of $52.57 buoyed by a solid second-quarter earnings beat.
- Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) Clocks New 52-Week High Zacks - 1 hour 14 minutes ago
Shares of Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) reached a new 52-week high of $104.22 on Aug 19.
- Will Abercrombie and Fitch (ANF) Crush Earnings Estimates? Zacks - 1 hour 21 minutes ago
With retail weak this quarter, is there any hope for Abercrombie and Fitch to beat earnings estimates?
- Trade-Ideas: Rockwell Collins (COL) Is Today's "Storm The Castle" Stock @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 23 minutes ago
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Rockwell Collins (COL) as a "storm the castle" (crossing above the 200-day simple moving average on higher than normal relative volume) candidate
- Strayer Education Hits 52-Week High on Improved Enrollments Zacks - 1 hour 24 minutes ago
Share price of Strayer Education, Inc. (STRA) reached a fresh 52-week high of $61.26 on Aug 19.
- American Water Hits 52-Week High on Strategic Acquisitions Zacks - 1 hour 34 minutes ago
American Water Works Company, Inc. (AWK) touched a 52-week high of $50.32 on Aug 19, 2014.
- J.M. Smucker Misses Q1 Earnings & Revenues, Cuts Sales View Zacks - 1 hour 54 minutes ago
The J.M. Smucker Company (SJM) posted lower-than-expected first-quarter fiscal 2015 results wherein both earnings and revenues missed the Zacks Consensus Estimate. The company also lowered its sales guidance ...
- Why F5 Networks (FFIV) Stock Continues To Gain Today @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 1 minute ago
F5 (FFIV) has partnerships with VMware (VMW) and Cisco Systems (CSCO), and that will increase its competitiveness in key emerging data center technologies.
- 3 Stocks Dragging In The Electronics Industry @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 5 minutes ago
TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the electronics industry lower today.
- 3 Stocks Dragging In The Energy Industry @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 5 minutes ago
TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the energy industry lower today.
- 3 Stocks Dragging In The Technology Sector @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 5 minutes ago
TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the technology sector lower today.
- [$$] GameStop Running Out of Lives @ The Wall Street Journal - 2 hours 24 minutes ago
Ahead of the Tape: GameStop's shares may be worthwhile at their current valuation, but any slippage in its gross margin could change that in a hurry.
- Why Hertz Global (HTZ) Stock Continues To Plunge Today @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 26 minutes ago
Hertz Global (HTZ) stock continues to drop following the company's announcement that it pulled its 2014 full year financial guidance and is now expecting earnings below its earlier estimates.
- Why Caterpillar (CAT) Stock Is Up Today @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 33 minutes ago
Caterpillar (CAT) is gaining Wednesday after releasing July three-month rolling period sales.
- Hewlett-Packard Still Defying Skeptics After Significant Stock Gains @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 42 minutes ago
The bear case for HP is over.
- Stratasys (SSYS) Upgraded to Strong Buy on Favorable Outlook Zacks - 2 hours 49 minutes ago
On Aug 19, Zacks Investment Research upgraded Stratasys Ltd. (SSYS) to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
- Analyst on Hertz’s woes: ‘Difficult to find any positives’ @ MarketWatch - 2 hours 52 minutes ago
Troubles at rental car giant Hertz elicit two analyst downgrades.
- Will McDonald's (MCD) Stock Be Affected By Possible Sanitary Breaches In Russia? @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 54 minutes ago
McDonald's (MCD) is studying complaints from Russia's state food safety watchdog of sanitary breaches at its Moscow restaurants.
- Why Cisco (CSCO) Stock Is Still a 'Buy' at TheStreet @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 55 minutes ago
TheStreet Ratings team reiterates its 'buy' rating for Cisco (CSCO) with a ratings score of A.
- Southwest Airlines Hits 52-Week High on Robust Q2 Numbers Zacks - 2 hours 59 minutes ago
Shares of Southwest Airlines Co. (LUV) reached a fresh 52-week high of $30.92 yesterday, reflecting a solid return of more than 133% in the past 12 months.
- Why Target's Earnings Warning Isn't Pummeling the Stock @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Target misses estimates in the second quarter as it continues to deal with soft customer traffic and pressured profit margins.
- [video] Staples' Earnings, Sales Beat but Analysts Say Core is Still Weak @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Staples reported better-than-expected second quarter earnings and sales, but some analysts say the company's core remains weak.
- GasLog Growth Slows, But LNG Exports Still Promising @ Investor's Business Daily - 3 hours ago
GasLog's (GLOG) second-quarter results beat estimates, but earnings and revenue growth slowed, sending shares falling Wednesday. The Monaco-based operator of liquefied natural gas (LNG) transport vessels ...
- Stocks Little Changed Ahead of Fed Minutes Morningstar - 3 hours ago
Stocks were little changed this morning ahead of the release of the minutes from the last Fed meeting. At midday the Dow was up 0.2%, the S&P 500 was 0.1% higher while the Nasdaq was flat. The firm also posted worse than expected quarterly results on flat same-store sales. Narrow-moat PetSmart (PETM) reported soft second-quarter …
- Why FuelCell Energy (FCEL) Stock Is Down Today @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
FuelCell Energy (FCEL) fell Wednesday after some bearish commentary on the stock and Toyota's statement that fueling hydrogen fuel-cell vehicles will be expensive.
- Full 360-Degree Preview for Hewlett-Packard Earnings @ 24/7 Wall St. - 3 hours ago
Hewlett-Packard will report its third-quarter earnings after the close of trading on Wednesday. We have featured an earnings preview for the PC and IT-services giant, as well as other issues to consider....
- Why Highpower International (HPJ) Stock Is Jumping Today @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Highpower International (HPJ) is gaining Wednesday after announcing it is supplying batteries for new Timex smartwatches.
- Ashland Hikes Prices for Unsaturated Polyester and Gelcoat Zacks - 3 hours ago
Ashland Inc.'s (ASH), commercial unit ??? Ashland Performance Materials ??? has announced an increase in the prices of its complete portfolio of unsaturated polyester resins and gelcoats.
- Why J.M. Smucker (SJM) Stock Is Lower Today @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
J.M. Smucker (SJM) stock is slipping after the company reported a decline in net income and revenue for the fiscal 2015 first quarter.
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Leading The Pack: MBT, HME, SO @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
These 3 dividend stocks are rated a Buy by TheStreet
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks To Check Out: RHP, CNSL, FTR @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
These 3 dividend stocks are rated a Buy by TheStreet
- Why Hain Celestial (HAIN) Stock Is Gaining Today @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Hain Celestial (HAIN) is gaining Wednesday after beating analysts' estimates for earnings and revenue in the fiscal fourth quarter.
- [$$] Canada's Big Banks Seen Reporting Mixed Results @ The Wall Street Journal - 3 hours ago
Canada's big banks begin reporting third-quarter earnings this week and are expected to produce mixed results year-over-year amid middling loan growth and strong capital-markets activity.
- UPDATE: Raymond James Reiterates On The Home Depot Following F2Q14 Earnings Release Benzinga - 3 hours ago
In a report published Wednesday, Raymond James analyst Budd Bugatch reiterated an Outperform rating on The Home Depot (NYSE: HD ), and raised the price target from $85.50 to $91.00. In the report, Raymond ...
- Why Phototronics (PLAB) Stock Is Up Today @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
The semiconductor equipment manufacturer late yesterday reported third quarter financial results that beat expectations.
- Sterling Construction Co Inc Stock Upgraded (STRL) @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Sterling Construction (Nasdaq:STRL) has been upgraded by TheStreet Ratings from a sell to hold.
- Weight Watchers International Inc Stock Upgraded (WTW) @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Weight Watchers International (NYSE:WTW) has been upgraded by TheStreet Ratings from a sell to hold.
- Tech stocks weaken; H-P earnings on tap @ MarketWatch - 4 hours ago
IT leader expected to show slight earnings gain from a year ago
- Why Ford Motor (F) Stock Is Still A 'Buy' At TheStreet @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Ford Motor (F) stock is reiterated with a 'buy' rating and ratings score of B by TheStreet Ratings team.
- Why TheStreet Ratings Team Says Bank of America (BAC) Stock Is a 'Buy' @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
TheStreet Ratings team reiterates its "buy" rating on Bank of America (BAC) with a ratings score of B.
- Staples meets Street 2Q forecasts Associated Press - 4 hours ago
Staples Inc. on Wednesday reported fiscal second-quarter net income of $81.9 million. The Framingham, Massachusetts-based company said it had profit of 13 cents per share. Earnings, adjusted for one-time ...
- Today's Dead Cat Bounce Stock Is Lannett (LCI) @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Lannett (LCI) as a "dead cat bounce" (down big yesterday but up big today) candidate