- Story Stocks from Briefing.com Briefing.com - 3 minutes 1 second ago
Story Stocks from Briefing.com
- Will Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Stock be Affected Today by Credit Suisse's Price Target Hike? @ TheStreet.com - 7 minutes ago
Shares of Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) are up after Credit Suisse's price target hike to $85 from $73, while maintaining a 'neutral' rating.
- YY Stock Jumping Today on Quarterly Earnings Beat @ TheStreet.com - 7 minutes ago
YY stock is up today after the company's 2014 fourth quarter earnings results beat expectations.
- Canada Stocks to Watch: GMP, Precision Drilling, ZCL, CRH Medical @ The Wall Street Journal - 20 minutes ago
GMP Capital and Precision Drilling are a few stocks on our watch-list today.
- Big Lots (BIG) Stock Gains in Pre-Market Trading Today on Earnings Beat @ TheStreet.com - 36 minutes ago
Big Lots (BIG) shares are rising after the company beat analysts' fourth quarter earnings expectations.
- Life Time Fitness (LTM) Stock Surging Today on Buyout Speculation @ TheStreet.com - 36 minutes ago
Life Time Fitness (LTM) stock is up on speculation the company is entertaining two private equity bidders.
- Will This Price Target Increase Help Costco (COST) Stock Today? @ TheStreet.com - 41 minutes ago
Jefferies raises its price target for Costco (COST) to $140 from $135, maintaining its 'hold' rating.
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Stock Upgraded Today, Price Target Raised @ TheStreet.com - 42 minutes ago
Shares of UnitedHealth Group (UNH) were upgraded to 'neutral' from 'underperform' today at Sterne Agee, which raised their price target to $126 from $105.
- Slam Dunk: Foot Locker Sales Surge @ Forbes - 49 minutes ago
Foot Locker reported better than expected fourth quarter earnings on Friday, thanks to strong sales over the holiday period. Shares rose 5% in premarket trading. The athletic-wear retailer said comparable store sales surged 10.2% in the quarter. Net income rose 25% to $146 million, or $1.01 per share. Excluding items, net …
- Calavo posts 1Q profit Associated Press - 57 minutes ago
The Santa Ana, California-based company said it had profit of 31 cents per share. The avocado grower posted revenue of $194.8 million in the period. Calavo shares have decreased 11 percent since the beginning ...
- Foot Locker (FL) Stock Steps Up Today After Earnings, Revenue Beat @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 0 minutes ago
Shares of Foot Locker (FL) are higher after the company reported fourth quarter results that topped analysts' estimates.
- Credit Suisse Sees Good 2Q Beat Despite U.K. Challenges For Diamond Foods Benzinga - 1 hour 6 minutes ago
In a report published Friday, Credit Suisse analyst Robert Moskow reiterated an Outperform rating and $32.00 price target on Diamond Foods, Inc. (NADAQ: DMND). In the report, Credit Suisse noted, "Diamond ...
- Credit Suisse: 9 Energy and Utilities Companies to Buy Right Now @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 8 minutes ago
There are plenty of companies worth investing in within the energy and utilities sectors.
- Gramercy Property Trust reports 4Q results Associated Press - 1 hour 15 minutes ago
The New York-based real estate investment trust said it had funds from operations of $13.1 million, or 9 cents per share, in the period. Funds from operations is a closely watched measure in the REIT industry. ...
- Google's stock price target gets a big boost at Citigroup @ MarketWatch - 1 hour 31 minutes ago
NEW YORK (MarketWatch) -- The price target on Google Inc.'s stock was raised on Friday to $682 from $629 by analyst Mark May at Citigroup, which would make him the second-most bullish of the 37 analysts ...
- OFS Capital posts 4Q profit Associated Press - 1 hour 39 minutes ago
The Rolling Meadows, Illinois-based company said it had net income of 36 cents per share. Earnings, adjusted for non-recurring gains, were 28 cents per share. The management investment company posted revenue ...
- Tribune Media Earnings More Than Double @ The Wall Street Journal - 1 hour 49 minutes ago
Tribune Media Co. posted upbeat revenue guidance for the year, as higher advertising revenue and retransmission fees helped its earnings more than double in the December quarter.
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Downgrades Esterline Technologies Following Disappointing FQ1 Report Benzinga - 1 hour 50 minutes ago
In a report published Friday, Credit Suisse analyst Robert Spingarn downgraded the rating on Esterline Technologies Corporation (NYSE: ESL ) from Outperform to Neutral, and lowered the price target from ...
- Hurco posts 1Q profit Associated Press - 1 hour 57 minutes ago
The Indianapolis-based company said it had profit of 57 cents per share. The manufacturer of computerized machine tools for the metal cutting industry posted revenue of $51 million in the period. Hurco ...
- Updates, advisories and surprises @ MarketWatch - 2 hours 3 minutes ago
A roundup of the latest corporate earnings reports and what companies are saying about future quarters.
- Staples sees loss ahead of Office Depot merger @ USA TODAY - 2 hours 6 minutes ago
The nation's largest big box office supply chain announced last month that it would spend about $6 billion to buy rival Office Depot.
- Furmanite posts 4Q profit Associated Press - 2 hours 9 minutes ago
The Houston-based company said it had net income of 13 cents per share. Earnings, adjusted for non-recurring costs, were 14 cents per share. The specialty industrial services company posted revenue of ...
- D.A. Davidson Reiterates Buy, Lowers PT On Greif On Another Quarter, Another Miss Benzinga - 2 hours 16 minutes ago
In a report published Friday, D.A. Davidson analyst Steven Chercover reiterated a Buy rating on Greif, Inc. (NYSE: GEF ), but lowered the price target from $50.00 to $45.00. In the report, D.A. Davidson ...
- Tribune Media declares special dividend, reports big jump in profit and sales @ MarketWatch - 2 hours 16 minutes ago
NEW YORK (MarketWatch) -- Tribune Media Co. announced on Friday a special cash dividend of $6.73 a share, payable on April 9 to shareholders of record on March 25. The television stations operator said ...
- Staples Earnings Take Back Seat to Office Depot Acquisition @ 24/7 Wall St. - 2 hours 23 minutes ago
Staples reported mixed fourth-quarter and full-year 2014 results before markets opened Friday morning.
- Verso reports 4Q loss Associated Press - 2 hours 27 minutes ago
On a per-share basis, the Memphis, Tennessee-based company said it had a loss of $3.45. Losses, adjusted for non-recurring costs, were 61 cents per share. The coated papers producer posted revenue of $326.4 ...
- D.A. Davidson Reiterates Buy, Raises PT On Skullcandy As Holiday Reset Drives 4Q Upside Benzinga - 2 hours 32 minutes ago
In a report published Friday, D.A. Davidson analyst Andrew Burns reiterated a Buy rating on Skullcandy Inc. (NASDAQ: SKUL ), and raised the price target from $12.00 to $14.00. In the report, D.A. Davidson ...
- Staples swings to loss on write-down of international businesses @ MarketWatch - 2 hours 41 minutes ago
Staples’ write-down of international business leads to loss, but results excluding special charges were in line with expectations.
- Foot Locker Results Top Expectations @ The Wall Street Journal - 2 hours 43 minutes ago
Foot Locker posted better-than-expected results in its holiday quarter as the sportswear retailer continues to benefit from strong sales growth.
- Monroe Capital beats 4Q profit forecasts Associated Press - 2 hours 45 minutes ago
On a per-share basis, the Chicago-based company said it had profit of 44 cents. Earnings, adjusted for investment costs, were 48 cents per share. The results beat Wall Street expectations. The average ...
- Beasley posts 4Q profit Associated Press - 2 hours 45 minutes ago
The Naples, Florida-based company said it had profit of $1.47 per share. Earnings, adjusted to account for discontinued operations, came to 8 cents per share. The radio broadcaster posted revenue of $18.6 ...
- Foot Locker beats Street 4Q forecasts Associated Press - 2 hours 50 minutes ago
The New York-based company said it had profit of $1.01 per share. Earnings, adjusted for non-recurring gains, came to $1 per share. The results surpassed Wall Street expectations. The average estimate ...
- Foot Locker's stock jumps after profit, sales beat expectations @ MarketWatch - 2 hours 50 minutes ago
NEW YORK (MarketWatch) -- Foot Locker's stock surged 5.7% in premarket trade Friday, after the athletic shoe retailer reported fiscal fourth-quarter profit and sales that rose above expectations. For the ...
- Staples tops 4Q profit projections; strong dollar hits sales Associated Press - 2 hours 53 minutes ago
Staples slid to a loss in the fourth quarter as the company booked restructuring charges ahead of a huge merger and the strong dollar pressured sales, but it topped Wall Street's expectations for net income ...
- Vantage meets 4Q profit forecasts Associated Press - 3 hours ago
The Grand Cayman, Virgin Islands-based company said it had profit of 4 cents per share. Earnings, adjusted to extinguish debt, were 3 cents per share. The results met Wall Street expectations. The average ...
- Big Lots beats 4Q profit forecasts Associated Press - 3 hours ago
On a per-share basis, the Columbus, Ohio-based company said it had net income of $1.77. Earnings, adjusted to account for discontinued operations, were $1.76 per share. The results exceeded Wall Street ...
- Staples reports 4Q loss Associated Press - 3 hours ago
Staples Inc. (SPLS) on Friday reported a fiscal fourth-quarter loss of $260.4 million, after reporting a profit in the same period a year earlier. On a per-share basis, the Framingham, Massachusetts-based ...
- Staples swings to fourth-quarter loss on impairment charges @ MarketWatch - 3 hours ago
LONDON (MarketWatch) -- Staples Inc. swung to a net loss in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2014, as the bottom line was hit by impairment charges for the company's overseas businesses. The office-supply ...
- UK furniture retailer DFS makes muted market debut Reuters - 5 hours ago
British furniture retailer DFS (DFSD.L) made a muted debut on London's Stock Exchange on Friday, with its shares rising only slightly above an offer price of 255 pence. "It is hard to spin today's news that the IPO (initial public offering) has been priced at only 255p as a success," independent retail analyst Nick Bubb …
- Malaysia's IOI won't extend offer for stake in Taipei 101 owner Reuters - 9 hours ago
KUALA LUMPUR, March 6 (Reuters) - Malaysia's IOI Properties Group Bhd said on Friday it would not extend the offer period to buy a 37.17 percent stake in Taipei Financial Center Corp, which owns the Taipei ...
- Aviva Boosts Dividend as Profit Rises @ The Wall Street Journal - 9 hours ago
Aviva reported a rise in full-year profit and boosted its dividend, saying its turnaround is on track to meet goals set for next year.
- Korea, Australia, Thailand Missed Earnings; Taiwan, Philippines Beat @ Barrons.com - 10 hours ago
The largest earnings disappointments came from Korea, resource-intense Australia, and politically hobbled Thailand. Australia is already pretty much done with its earnings season: 17% beat, 47% disappointed. Same story goes with Thailand: 27% beat, 44% disappointed. Taiwan is the region's outperformer.
- YY: Q4 Strong Beat, Q1 Guidance Weak @ Barrons.com - 12 hours ago
China's Google Hangout YY (YY) reported better-than-expected fourth-quarter earnings but its first-quarter guidance came in weak. Revenue at YY grew 91.2% from a year ago to $188.7 million, beating the company's own guidance by 5%. YY expects first-quarter revenue to grow by only 59-62% from a year ago to 1.06-1.08 billion …
- Ladder Capital misses 4Q profit forecasts Associated Press - 14 hours ago
On a per-share basis, the New York-based company said it had net income of 12 cents. Earnings, adjusted for stock option expense and non-recurring costs, came to 32 cents per share. The results did not ...
- Gap shares slip after surprise same-store sales decline @ MarketWatch - 15 hours ago
Shares of Gap Inc. decline in the extended session Thursday after the retailer’s monthly sales miss Wall Street targets by a wide margin.
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Earnings Report: Q2 2015 Conference Call Transcript @ TheStreet.com - 15 hours ago
The following Costco Wholesale (COST) conference call took place on March 5, 2015, 11:00 AM ET. This is a transcript of that earnings call:
- Ciena profit beats estimates Investor's Business Daily - 15 hours ago
The Ethernet switch maker for networks earned 12 cents a share ex 1-time items, down from 13 cents a year ago but well above fiscal Q1 views for 3 cents. Revenue slid 0.8% to $529.2 mil, well below forecasts ...
- StoneCastle posts 4Q profit Associated Press - 15 hours ago
On a per-share basis, the New York-based company said it had profit of 39 cents. Earnings, adjusted for investment gains, were 23 cents per share. The investment company posted revenue of $3 million in ...
- Meet Five Top Dividend Stocks That Pay You Twice @ Investor's Business Daily - 15 hours ago
Income investors are often willing to own stocks with subpar price performance as long as they produce a steady dividend. But here are five stocks that meet IBD's criteria for dividend leaders -- and boast ...
- Winter's Wrath Blasts Retailers, But Not These Stocks @ Investor's Business Daily - 15 hours ago
Retailers in general posted soft February sales gains, below forecasts, as severe winter weather patterns, delays from the West Coast port slowdown and foreign exchange headwinds dampened results. But ...