- Company News for August 01, 2014 Zacks - 9 minutes ago
Companies in the News are: HP,BWA,LLL,ATK
- Mitsubishi UFJ (MTU) Posts Disappointing Fiscal Q1 Earnings Zacks - 10 minutes ago
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc. (MTU) reported net income of ??240.4 billion ($2.4 billion) for first-quarter (ended Jun 30) of fiscal year ended Mar 31, 2015, down from net income of ??255.2 billion ...
- EMC (EMC) Declares 11.5 Cent Quarterly Dividend @ TheStreet.com - 11 minutes ago
EMC (EMC) declared an 11.5 cent quarterly dividend that is in line with previous payouts.
- Meredith Corp's Q4 Earnings Beat Estimates, Revenues Miss Zacks - 14 minutes ago
Meredith Corporation (MDP) reported adjusted earnings of 88 cents per share for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2014, which was way ahead of the Zacks Consensus Estimate of 84 cents.
- Why SunPower (SPWR) Stock Is Falling Trading Today @ TheStreet.com - 16 minutes ago
SunPower (SPWR) shares are down after reporting a drop in second quarter profits.
- Why Ford (F) Stock Is Gaining Today @ TheStreet.com - 18 minutes ago
Ford (F) is gaining Friday after announcing that U.S. sales increased 9.5% in July.
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Beats Q2 Earnings; Ups FY14 Revenue Outlook Zacks - 21 minutes ago
Shares of LinkedIn (LNKD) jumped 7.51% in after-hours trade on Thursday after the professional networking company???s adjusted earnings per share of 4 cents beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate of a breakeven....
- [video] GoPro Tumbles on Loss in First Report After IPO @ Bloomberg - 21 minutes ago
Aug. 1 (Bloomberg) -- Bloomberg’s Betty Liu reports that GoPro founder Nick Woodman saw his company’s shares fall following their first quarterly earnings report. She speaks in today’s “Movers and Shakers” ...
- Ocwen's (OCN) Shares Tank on Earnings Miss, Revenues Up Y/Y Zacks - 25 minutes ago
Shares of Ocwen (OCN) plunged nearly 13% after it came out with second-quarter 2014 adjusted earnings of 69 cents (approx) per share, missing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of 79 cents.
- Will This Upgrade Help Vantiv (VNTV) Stock Today? @ TheStreet.com - 28 minutes ago
BMO Capital Markets upgrades Vantiv (VNTV) to 'outperform' from 'market perform' with a $39 price target.
- Will This Analyst Upgrade Help Nabors (NBR) Stock Today? @ TheStreet.com - 31 minutes ago
Howard Weil upgraded Nabors (NBR) to "outperform" from "sector perform."
- Will This Price Target Increase Help Anadarko Petroleum (APC) Stock Today? @ TheStreet.com - 34 minutes ago
Barclays raises its price target for Anadarko Petroleum (APC) to $126 from $121, raising its EPS estimates through 2015.
- Western Union Posts In-Line Q2 Earnings, Tightens Guidance Zacks - 41 minutes ago
The Western Union Company (WU) reported second-quarter 2014 operating earnings of 36 cents per share in line with the Zacks Consensus Estimate
- Will This Price Target Increase Help Cigna (CI) Stock Today? @ TheStreet.com - 41 minutes ago
Barclays raises its price target for Cigna (CI) to $97 from $88, raising its EPS estimates through 2015.
- Chrysler’s Sales Soar 20% as Jeep Sales Rise 41% 24/7 Wall St. - 45 minutes ago
Chrysler’s year-over-year sales rose 20% in July to 167,667 units, the company’s best July sales level since 2005. The Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram Truck and Fiat brands all posted year-over-year gains in ...
- Story Stocks from Briefing.com Briefing.com - 49 minutes ago
Story Stocks from Briefing.com
- Amerisafe Q2 Earnings Rise on Robust Underwriting, Shares Up Zacks - 51 minutes ago
Amerisafe Inc.'s (AMSF) second-quarter 2014 operating earnings exceeded the Zacks Consensus Estimate and was higher than the prior-year quarter as well.
- [$$] Burger King Profit Rises @ The Wall Street Journal - 54 minutes ago
Burger King Worldwide said its second-quarter earnings increased 19% as the fast-food chain posted stronger system-wide sales growth and lower costs and expenses.
- Starz Tops Q2 Earnings, Lags Revenues, Home Video Sales Drop Zacks - 56 minutes ago
Starz (STRZA) reported mixed financial results for the second quarter of 2014. While net income significantly outpaced the Zacks Consensus Estimate, total revenue fell well below the same.
- Could LinkedIn’s Results Have Been Much Better? 24/7 Wall St. - 1 hour 0 minutes ago
LinkedIn reported better-than-expected second-quarter 2014 results after markets closed on Thursday. It said revenues rose in all three of the company's businesses.
- Talisman Energy Q2 Loss Disappoints Estimates, Narrows Y/Y Zacks - 1 hour 1 minute ago
On Jul 29, Talisman Energy Inc. (TLM), reported second-quarter 2014 adjusted loss of approximately 1 cent per share, which missed the Zacks Consensus Estimate of earnings of 5 cents per share
- Zacks Earnings Trends Highlights: Intel, Micron Technology, Apple and Gilead Sciences Zacks - 1 hour 1 minute ago
Zacks Earnings Trends Highlights: Intel, Micron Technology, Apple and Gilead Sciences
- Steven Madden Misses Q2 Earnings, Revenues; Lowers FY View Zacks - 1 hour 3 minutes ago
Steven Madden Ltd.'s (SHOO) shares slipped 6.7% in the trading session on Jul 31, as lower year-over-year second-quarter fiscal 2014 earnings dampened investors' confidence.
- 4 Stocks Warren Buffett Is Selling in 2014 @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 4 minutes ago
Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway trimmed its position in these four stocks in the most recently reported quarter.
- Chevron earnings top expectations @ CNBC - 1 hour 10 minutes ago
Chevron reported second-quarter earnings on Thursday that beat Wall Street's expectations.
- Walter Energy Down on Wider-than-Expected Loss, Prices Fall Zacks - 1 hour 11 minutes ago
Walter Energy Inc.'s (WLT) loss per share in the second quarter was wider than our estimates.
- Alliant Techsystems Beats on Q1 Earnings & Revenues, View Up Zacks - 1 hour 11 minutes ago
In the first quarter of fiscal 2015, Alliant Techsystems Inc.'s (ATK) earnings per share and revenues surpassed the Zacks Consensus Estimate.
- UPDATE: Deutsche Bank Reiterates On Quintiles Transnational On Mixed Factors Benzinga - 1 hour 14 minutes ago
In a report published Friday, Deutsche Bank analyst Greg Poole reiterated a Hold rating on Quintiles Transnational (NYSE: Q ), and raised the price target from $54.00 to $57.00. In the report, Deutsche ...
- Why 3D Systems (DDD) Stock Is Falling In Pre-Market Trading Today @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 20 minutes ago
3D Systems (DDD) stock is down in pre-market trading after the company reported a decline in earnings for the 2014 second quarter.
- Sally Beauty Q3 Earnings In Line, Revenue Beats Estimate Zacks - 1 hour 21 minutes ago
Sally Beauty (SBH), the specialty retailer of professional beauty supplies, posted third-quarter fiscal 2014 adjusted earnings of 43 cents a share that came in line with the Zacks Consensus Estimate.
- LinkedIn surges on results; GoPro loses steam @ MarketWatch - 1 hour 23 minutes ago
LinkedIn, GoPro and Mobileye are among the stocks that could show notable moves Friday.
- Burger King 2Q profit rises 19% @ USA TODAY - 1 hour 24 minutes ago
Comp sales rose across every region.
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Beats on Q2 Earnings, Guidance Raised Zacks - 1 hour 30 minutes ago
AstraZeneca (AZN) reported second quarter 2014 core earnings of $1.30 per American Depositary Share.
- CDW Corporation Beats on Q2 Earnings and Revenues Estimates Zacks - 1 hour 31 minutes ago
CDW Corporation (CDW) reported second-quarter 2014 adjusted earnings of 65 cents per share, which came ahead of the Zacks Consensus Estimate of 59 cents.
- Will Blackberry (BBRY) Stock Be Helped By Opening BBM to Windows Phone Users? @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 36 minutes ago
BlackBerry (BBRY) said its messaging system BBM, or BlackBerry Messenger, would now be open to those using the Microsoft (MSFT) Windows phone platform.
- GoPro (GPRO) Q2 Earnings Beat on Robust Product Demand Zacks - 1 hour 36 minutes ago
GoPro, Inc. (GPRO) reported strong second-quarter 2014 earnings with Non-GAAP earnings coming in at 8 cents a share.
- Edison International Tops Q2 Earnings on Solid Utility Sales Zacks - 1 hour 41 minutes ago
Edison International (EIX) reported solid second quarter 2014 results with its adjusted earnings of $1.08 per share well ahead of the Zacks Consensus Estimate of 83 cents by 30.1%.
- Burger King 2Q profit rises 19 percent Associated Press - 1 hour 43 minutes ago
Burger King Worldwide Inc. said its profit climbed by 19 percent in the second quarter as lower costs and growth overseas boosted results. The Miami-based company said global sales at established locations ...
- P&G Earnings Come With No Real Growth @ 24/7 Wall St. - 1 hour 45 minutes ago
Procter & Gamble reported mixed fourth-quarter and fiscal-year 2014 results before markets opened Friday morning. It has missed top-line estimates in two consecutive quarters.
- ON Semiconductor (ONNN) Tops Q2 Earnings on Higher Revenues Zacks - 1 hour 51 minutes ago
ON Semiconductor (ONNN) reported second-quarter 2014 earnings of 20 cents, exceeding the Zacks Consensus Estimate by a penny driven by higher revenues and solid cost cutting measures undertaken by management....
- [$$] CBOE Earnings Slip on Lower Trading Volume @ The Wall Street Journal - 1 hour 53 minutes ago
CBOE Holdings said its second-quarter earnings slipped 6.4% as trading activity slowed down.
- Chrysler sales up 20%, powered by Jeep's 41% zoom @ USA TODAY - 2 hours 14 minutes ago
Chrysler begins sales-tally day with 41% jump at Jeep, 20% gain overall vs. a year earlier
- Hilton 2Q earnings jump 35 pct to $209 million Associated Press - 2 hours 18 minutes ago
Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.'s (HLT) second-quarter earnings rose 35 percent and topped Wall Street expectations. The McLean, Virginia, hotelier said Friday it earned $209 million, or 21 cents per share, ...
- Weyerhaeuser profit beats on strong wood product sales Reuters - 2 hours 20 minutes ago
Timber conglomerate Weyerhaeuser Co reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit as its strategy of focusing on wood products paid off. Higher volumes and lower costs helped the wood products business, which makes products for roofs, walls and flooring, post a 20 percent jump in sales. The business brought in $1.08 …
- JLL Q2 Earnings Beat Estimates on Solid Fee Revenue Growth Zacks - 2 hours 25 minutes ago
Helped by growth in fee revenue, Jones Lang LaSalle's (JLL) second-quarter 2014 adjusted earnings of $1.68 per share beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate by 21%.
- Should You Sell Cardinal Health (CAH) Before Earnings? Zacks - 2 hours 29 minutes ago
Analysts raising estimates right before earnings is a pretty good indicator of some favorable trends underneath the surface for Cardinal Health.
- Fluor Q2 Earnings Beat on Robust Oil & Gas Orders, Sales Dip Zacks - 2 hours 31 minutes ago
Fluor Corporation (FLR) reported second-quarter 2014 earnings from continuing operations of $1.02 per share that came ahead of both the Zacks Consensus Estimate and prior-year quarter earnings of 98 cents ...
- Chrysler US sales climb 20 percent in July Associated Press - 2 hours 32 minutes ago
AUBURN HILLS, Mich. (AP) — Chrysler says its U.S. sales rose 20 percent in July from a year ago, its best performance for the month in nine years.
- Is a Surprise Coming for Avis Budget Group (CAR) This Earnings Season? Zacks - 2 hours 33 minutes ago
Analysts raising estimates right before earnings is a pretty good indicator of some favorable trends underneath the surface for Avis Budget Group.
- Cousins Properties Q2 FFO Beats Estimates on Higher Revs Zacks - 2 hours 36 minutes ago
Cousins Properties (CUZ) reported second quarter 2014 FFO of 18 cents per share, beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate by a penny and also came in better than the year-ago figure of 12 cents. aided by robust ...