- Facebook Shares Hit New Highs @ The Wall Street Journal - 6 minutes ago
Facebook shares jumped to record highs after better-than-expected quarterly results, improving user growth and strong mobile-advertising figures fueled the stock's latest rally.
- The 3 Best Ways to Get Rich From Canada's Oil Boom @ Motley Fool - 12 minutes ago
America's oil boom keeps setting new records, but our neighbors to the north are also sitting on immense oil wealth and are eager to exploit it. This article highlights three companies poised to make investors ...
- Precision Castparts Misses on Q1 Earnings Estimates, Up Y/Y Zacks - 14 minutes ago
Precision Castparts Corp. (PCP) reported its first-quarter fiscal 2015 results with earnings from continuing operations of $3.32 per share, lagging the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $3.35.
- E-Trade shares fall 3% after earnings @ MarketWatch - 16 minutes ago
NEW YORK (MarketWatch) -- E-Trade Financial Corp. shares fell 3.5% in early trading on Thursday, after bouncing back from a drop of 5%. The online broker reported its second-quarter earnings swung to a ...
- 3M Q2 Earnings in Line with Estimates, Revenues Rise Y/Y Zacks - 19 minutes ago
3M Company (MMM) reported second-quarter 2014 net income of $1,267 million or $1.91 per share compared with $1,197 million or $1.71 a share in the year-earlier quarter.
- [$$] American, United Launch Buybacks @ The Wall Street Journal - 20 minutes ago
The parents of American Airlines and United Airlines unveiled stock-buyback plans, continuing the transformation of the country's largest carriers from bankruptcy into some of the most profitable in the ...
- Why eBay (EBAY) Stock Is Climbing Today @ TheStreet.com - 21 minutes ago
eBay (EBAY) shares are up after the company priced its public offering of senior unsecured notes at $3.5 billion.
- Intel (INTC) Declared 22.5c Quarterly Dividend @ TheStreet.com - 21 minutes ago
Intel (INTC) declares a quarterly dividend of 22.5 cents a share, payable on September 1 for all shareholders as of the close of business on August 7.
- SL Green Q2 FFO Beats Estimates, Up Y/Y on Strong Revenues Zacks - 24 minutes ago
SL Green (SLG) came up with another strong results with a positive earnings surprise of 14.1% in second-quarter 2014.
- Analyzing AT&T's 2nd Quarter Results @ Seeking Alpha - 26 minutes ago
AT&T (NYSE: T ) Provides telecommunications services to businesses and consumers, primarily in the US. AT&T is the second largest domestic telecommunications provider by market cap. The company has a market ...
- Why United Continental Holdings (UAL) Stock Is Surging Today @ TheStreet.com - 27 minutes ago
United Continental Holdings (UAL) stock is higher after the company reported an increase in earnings and revenue for the 2014 second quarter.
- SEI Investments Q2 Earnings Beat On Solid Growth, Shares Up Zacks - 29 minutes ago
Shares of SEI Investments rose 6.1% on Wednesday following its strong second-quarter 2014 earnings. Earnings per share came in at 48 cents beating the Zacks Consensus Estimate of 42 cents.
- Kroger (KR) Hits New Lifetime High @ TheStreet.com - 29 minutes ago
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Kroger (KR) as a new lifetime high candidate
- New Lifetime High Reached: Federal Realty Investment (FRT) @ TheStreet.com - 29 minutes ago
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Federal Realty Investment (FRT) as a new lifetime high candidate
- Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) Hits New Lifetime High @ TheStreet.com - 29 minutes ago
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) as a new lifetime high candidate
- JNJ: Another Win Added To The Earnings Season @ Seeking Alpha - 31 minutes ago
Bringing Sandra Peterson to turnaround the failing McNeil Consumer Healthcare division of Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ ) has proven quite fruitful for the company. Although her strategic moves may have ...
- Gilead: Sovaldi Delivers Q2 Product Sales Of $3.5B... Enough Said @ Seeking Alpha - 31 minutes ago
Picture Of Sovaldi Pills. Source: hepatitiscnewdrugs.blogspot.com Gilead Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: GILD ) announced Q2 earnings, and the company delivered... in spades.
- Why GM (GM) Stock Is Slipping Today @ TheStreet.com - 31 minutes ago
Shares of GM (GM) are down after the automaker reported an 80% decline in its second-quarter net profit this morning, with earnings hit by $1.5 billion in charges.
- Flowserve Lags Q2 Earnings Estimates, Up Y/Y, Revenues Dip Zacks - 34 minutes ago
Flowserve Corporation (FLS) reported second-quarter 2014 earnings per share of 90 cents, missing the Zacks Consensus Estimate by a couple of cents.
- Why Qualcomm (QCOM) Stock Is Plunging Today @ TheStreet.com - 36 minutes ago
Qualcomm (QCOM) stock is down in early market trading as it was downgraded by Evercore Partners (EVR).
- [video]Here's the Biggest Takeaway From Facebook's Blowout Earnings @ TheStreet.com - 36 minutes ago
Facebook's earnings show mobile advertising efforts are much stronger than anticipated, allowing it to generate margins other companies could only hope to dream about.
- Analysts' Actions: Boeing, Verizon, CIT, More TheStreet.com - 39 minutes ago
Here are today's top research calls.
- Morning MoneyBeat: Earnings Season Gives Stocks a Lift @ The Wall Street Journal - 42 minutes ago
Investors can thank a better-than-expected start to earnings season for the stock market's latest push to record highs.
- Caterpillar Raises Forecast, But Falling Sales Clip Stock @ Forbes - 43 minutes ago
Caterpillar sees higher profits ahead, but falling sales give skeptics ammunition.
- Will This Price Target Cut Hurt E*Trade Financial (ETFC) Stock Today? @ TheStreet.com - 46 minutes ago
Nomura lowers its price target for E*Trade Financial (ETFC) to $27, reiterating its 'buy' rating.
- [$$] Royal Caribbean Profit Surges @ The Wall Street Journal - 47 minutes ago
Royal Caribbean Cruises said its second-quarter earnings soared thanks to strong booking trends and lower costs. The cruise-line operator also raised its 2014 earnings outlook.
- Will This Price Target Increase Help Delta Airlines (DAL) Stock Today? @ TheStreet.com - 47 minutes ago
Delta Airlines' (DAL) price target was raised to $52 from $50 at UBS (UBS).
- Stock Market Today: Why Ford and 3M are on the Move @ Motley Fool - 48 minutes ago
What you need to know about today's stock market.
- 3M Company sees FY gross share repurchases $4.5B-$5B theflyonthewall.com - 49 minutes ago
Previously expected $4B-$5B in gross share repurchases. Sees FY CapEx $1.5B-$1.6B. Comments made on the Q2 earnings conference call.
- Citrix Tops Q2 Earnings, Revs on Virtual Desktop Demand Zacks - 50 minutes ago
Citrix Systems Inc. (CTXS) declared strong financial results for the second quarter of 2014, where both its top and bottom line surpassed the corresponding Zacks Consensus Estimate.
- Jaiprakash Power Drops as Taqa Withdraws From $1.6 Billion Deal @ Bloomberg - 51 minutes ago
Jaiprakash Power Ventures Ltd. (JPVL) fell the most in two weeks in Mumbai trading after Abu Dhabi National Energy Co. withdrew from an agreement to buy two hydro-power projects from the Indian company. The government-controlled utility, known as Taqa, cited a change in its business strategy and priorities, Jaiprakash …
- SuperValu 1Q profit falls 49 percent Associated Press - 52 minutes ago
SuperValu Inc. (SVU) on Thursday reported profit that decreased by 49 percent in its fiscal first quarter after receiving a large tax benefit a year ago. Shares of the grocery store operator fell more ...
- Hanesbrands Beats Q2 Earnings, Revenues In Line; Ups FY View Zacks - 54 minutes ago
Hanesbrands Inc.'s (HBI) second-quarter fiscal 2014 earnings per share of $1.71 shot up 43.7% from prior-year quarter.
- Stock Market News for July 24, 2014 Zacks - 55 minutes ago
Benchmarks finished mostly higher on Wednesday following upbeat quarterly results from healthcare and technology companies
- Company News for July 24, 2014 Zacks - 55 minutes ago
Companies in the News are: GD,DOW,ACE,JNPR
- Celgene (CELG) Stock Falls After Mixed Second-Quarter Earnings @ TheStreet.com - 58 minutes ago
Celgene (CELG) dipped 2.21% to $87.15 in pre-market trading on Thursday after the biotechnology company reported mixed second-quarter results.
- [$$] Caterpillar's Revenue Disappoints @ The Wall Street Journal - 1 hour 0 minutes ago
Caterpillar said its profit rose 4.1% as the machinery maker benefited from lower operating costs and strong construction results, while its mining-related business continued to post weak results.
- Will This Price Target Cut Hurt CBS (CBS) Stock Today? @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 2 minutes ago
Benchmark lowers its price target for CBS (CBS) to $69 from $73 with a 'buy' rating.
- Diamond Offshore Beats Q2 Earnings Estimates, Revenues Miss Zacks - 1 hour 4 minutes ago
Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc. (DO) posted second-quarter 2014 earnings of 66 cents per share, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of 59 cents.
- Will Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) Stock Be Hurt By This Ratings Downgrade? @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 4 minutes ago
Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) was downgraded to 'neutral' from 'buy' at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch (BAC).
- [$$] Southwest Airlines Profit Surges, Beats Expectations @ The Wall Street Journal - 1 hour 6 minutes ago
Southwest Airlines Co. said its second-quarter earnings more than doubled as the carrier reported higher passenger revenue and lower fuel costs.
- Why TripAdvisor (TRIP) Stock Is Plummeting Today @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 6 minutes ago
TripAdvisor (TRIP) stock is plunging in pre-market trading as the company was downgraded to 'hold' from 'buy' at Cantor Fitzgerald today.
- Will This Price Target Increase Help EMC (EMC) Stock Today? @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 9 minutes ago
BMO Capital Markets raised its price target for EMC (EMC) to $32 from $29 with an 'outperform' rating.
- [$$] 3M Profit Improves Across All Segments @ The Wall Street Journal - 1 hour 10 minutes ago
3M Co.'s second-quarter earnings rose 5.8% as operating income improved across all of its segments.
- Nucor expects to see stronger improvement in earnings for Q3 theflyonthewall.com - 1 hour 10 minutes ago
The company said, "Although non-residential construction markets remain at historically low levels, they are improving at a moderate pace. We therefore expect further increased operating profits in ...
- There's More Than 1 Way to Win With PepsiCo @ Motley Fool - 1 hour 12 minutes ago
PepsiCo has multiple ways to reward shareholders: It could beat Coca-Cola, or it could merge with Mondelez International. So many ways to win gives shareholders reason to hold on.
- [$$] Teck Resources Hit by Lower Coal Prices @ The Wall Street Journal - 1 hour 13 minutes ago
Teck Resources' earnings were hit hard by sharply lower coal prices, but the Vancouver-based miner said it exceeded its cost-cutting goals.
- Will UBS (UBS) Stock Be Affected By France Tax Evasion Investigation? @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 13 minutes ago
UBS (UBS) was placed under formal investigation by the French authorities and ordered to post bail of more than $1 billion in a tax-evasion case.
- Qualcomm in China's crosshairs @ CNBC - 1 hour 14 minutes ago
U.S. chipmaker Qualcomm became a target of Chinese media Thursday when the company's CEO traveled to China.
- Will This Price Target Increase Help General Dynamics (GD) Stock Today? @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 16 minutes ago
Credit Suisse raises its price target for General Dynamics (GD) to $136 from $121 with an 'outperform' rating.