- Big Lots Q2 EPS flat, sales fall Investor's Business Daily - 2 hours 21 minutes ago
The discounter's EPS was 31 cents, beating views by a penny. Sales from continuing operations rose 1.2% to $1.19 bil, under views for $1.2 bil. Same-store sales rose 1.7%, slightly below the midpoint of ...
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals' Pipeline Progress Raises Costs Zacks - 3 hours ago
Regeneron (REGN) expects adjusted SG&A costs to rise further in the remaining quarters of 2014.
- [video]Avago Technologies: What Wall Street's Saying @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
As Apple readies to unveil its next iPhone model, one of its chip suppliers, Avago Technologies should be getting a boost. Here's what analysts were saying following Avago's earnings report.
- Appaloosa Management adds new position in Mohawk Industries Market Realist - 4 hours ago
Appaloosa initiated a new position in Mohawk Industries (MHK) last quarter. It accounts for 1.10% of the fund's total second quarter portfolio. Mohawk Industries is one of the leading global flooring manufacturers....
- Can Dr Pepper Snapple Sustain the Solid 1H Results in 2H? Zacks - 4 hours ago
On Aug 28, 2014, we issued an updated research report on Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc. (DPS).
- hhgregg Struggles with Weak Consumer Electronics Business Zacks - 5 hours ago
On Aug 28, 2014, we issued an updated research report on hhgregg, Inc. (HGG). This appliance and electronics retailer reported weak results for first quarter fiscal 2015 on Jul 31, mainly due to a decline ...
- Lululemons' Pending Q2: A Refocus On Fundamentals Benzinga - 5 hours ago
Lululemon Athletica's (NASDAQ: LULU ) second-quarter results expected September 11 are likely to show a continued decline in same-store sales at a time when investors are focused on stabilization of that ...
- Tower Group Still Faces Negative Rating Action by A.M. Best Zacks - 5 hours ago
Tower Group (TWGP) posts weak second quarter results, continues to face negative rating action.
- Tech Today: Splunk, Avago, Veeva Surge, OmniVision Sinks, Cheers for DDD @ Barrons.com - 6 hours ago
Here are some things going on today in your world of tech: Shares of NXP Semiconductors (NXPI) are higher by $2.22, or 3.3%, at $69.18, after The Financial Times's Tim Bradshaw, Sarah Mishkin and Daniel Thomas wrote this morning that the company's chips for "near-field communications," or NFC, will be included in a forthcoming …
- 3 Stocks Underperforming Today In The Services Sector @ TheStreet.com - 8 hours ago
TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the services sector lower today.
- Story Stocks from Briefing.com Briefing.com - 8 hours ago
Story Stocks from Briefing.com
- Why Veeva Systems (VEEV) Stock Is Soaring Today @ TheStreet.com - 8 hours ago
Veeva Systems (VEEV) stock is sharply up in midday trading after the company reported better than expected second quarter earnings after the bell yesterday.
- Why TheStreet Ratings Team Says Bank of America (BAC) Stock Is a 'Buy' @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
TheStreet Ratings team rates Bank of America (BAC) a 'buy' with a ratings score of B.
- Will the 1H14 Fizz of Beverage Giants Go Flat in 2H? Zacks - 9 hours ago
Soda giants -- The Coca-Cola Company (KO), PepsiCo, Inc. (PEP) and Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Inc. (DPS) -- outperformed expectations in the first half of this year.
- OmniVision Slips Despite FYQ2 Beat: Buyout Uncertainty Steals the Show @ Barrons.com - 9 hours ago
Shares of smartphone camera sensor maker OmniVision Technologies (OVTI) are down 12 cents, or 0.4%, at $27.06, despite last night beating fiscal Q2 expectations and also forecasting this quarter's results higher. There is one ratings change today, from Raymond James, an upgrade, but otherwise, price targets appear to be …
- Why TriQuint Semiconductor (TQNT) Stock Is Gaining Today @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
TriQuint Semiconductor (TQNT) is gaining on Friday following Avago Technologies' (AVGO) fiscal third quarter results.
- Why Avago Technologies (AVGO) Stock Hit a One-Year High Today @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
Shares of Avago Technologies (AVGO) hit a 52-week high of $84.79 on Friday after the RF component company reported third-quarter earnings per share that beat analysts' expectations.
- CBS Expects a Stronger Second Half on NFL and Advertising Zacks - 9 hours ago
On Aug 28, 2014, we issued an updated research report on CBS Corporation (CBS) following the company's second-quarter 2014 results.
- Signet Shares Up as Q2 Earnings Rise but Margins Disappoint Zacks - 9 hours ago
Shares of Signet Jewelers Limited (SIG) posted second-quarter fiscal 2015 earnings per share of $1.00 that beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate, up 19% y-o-y.
- Best Of The Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: Top 3 Companies: OKS, SNH, HPT @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
These 3 dividend stocks are rated a Buy by TheStreet
- Buy These Top 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks Today: HR, NNN, SFUN @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
These 3 dividend stocks are rated a Buy by TheStreet
- 3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: LHO, IEP, HCN @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
These 3 dividend stocks are rated a Buy by TheStreet
- Analysts boost targets on Apple-supplier Avago ahead of iPhone 6 @ MarketWatch - 9 hours ago
Wall Street analysts rushed to raise their price targets on Avago Technologies’ shares, after the chip maker, which lists Apple as a key customer, reported better-than-expected profit for the fiscal third ...
- [$$] Ferragamo Steps Up on Revenue, Slips on Profit @ The Wall Street Journal - 9 hours ago
Luxury-goods company Salvatore Ferragamo said its first-half profit was down 6% compared with the previous year, but revenue rose on gains in all regions.
- [$$] Alibaba Margin Squeeze Overshadows Mobile Success @ The Wall Street Journal - 9 hours ago
Alibaba's strong mobile sales growth should please investors. But falling margins don't bode well for a maximum IPO valuation.
- Airgas Opens New Location to Service Bakken Shale Oil Region Zacks - 9 hours ago
Airgas (ARG) has opened a new location to enhance its local product and service offerings in the Bakken shale oil region.
- One Factor Driving RF Micro Devices (RFMD) Stock to a One-Year High Today @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
Shares of RF Micro Devices (RFMD) hit a 52-week high Friday after fellow RF component company Avago Technologies (AVGO) received price target increases from several analysts.
- Xerox Hits Another Multiyear High 24/7 Wall St. - 10 hours ago
Morgan Stanley analysts reiterated their Outperform rating on Xerox Thursday, which seems to have been enough to lift Xerox shares to a new multiyear high.
- WellPoint Reaches 52-Week High, Driven by Strong Q2 Results Zacks - 10 hours ago
On Aug 28, 2014, WellPoint Inc. (WLP) scaled a 52-week high of $116.74 after posting strong second-quarter financial results.
- HomeTrust Bancshares Inc Stock Downgraded (HTBI) @ TheStreet.com - 10 hours ago
HomeTrust (Nasdaq:HTBI) has been downgraded by TheStreet Ratings from from a buy to hold.
- Discovery Communications Inc Stock Downgraded (DISCA) @ TheStreet.com - 10 hours ago
Discovery Communications (Nasdaq:DISCA) has been downgraded by TheStreet Ratings from from a buy to hold.
- Why General Electric (GE) Stock Is a 'Buy' at TheStreet @ TheStreet.com - 10 hours ago
TheStreet Ratings team reiterates its 'buy' rating for General Electric (GE) with a ratings score of B.
- Brean Capital Sees Another Great Report For Avago Technologies Ltd. Benzinga - 10 hours ago
In a report published Friday, Brean Capital analyst Mike Burton reiterated a Hold rating on Avago Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: AVGO ). In the report, Brean Capital noted, “Avago gave another great report ...
- Why Vale S.A. (VALE) Stock Continues to Fall Today @ TheStreet.com - 10 hours ago
Shares of Vale S.A. (VALE) continued to drop Friday as iron ore prices slid to a two-year low.
- Splunk Surges 15%: FYQ2 Trounces Competitive Concerns; Street Debates Price Cuts @ Barrons.com - 10 hours ago
Shares of big data and data analytics software vendor Splunk (SPLK) are up $6.97, or 15.4%, at $52.26, after the company yesterday afternoon reported fiscal Q2 revenue that beat analysts' estimates, and delivered a surprise profit per share where the Street expected a loss, and also forecast this quarter and the full year's …
- Video: Big Lots Tumbles On Weak Q2 Sales, Outlook @ Investor's Business Daily - 10 hours ago
Big Lots (BIG) shares fell Friday after the discounter issued soft full-year earnings guidance and reported second-quarter revenue that missed expectations. The Columbus, Ohio-based company reported flat ...
- Hormel Foods Reaches a New 52-Week High on Solid Q3 Earnings Zacks - 10 hours ago
Shares of Hormel Foods Corporation (HRL) scaled a new 52-week high of $50.75 during its trading session on Aug 28. The new apex represents a slight increase over the previous high of $50.73 reached on ...
- 3 Airline Stocks to Bet on Before Labor Day Weekend Zacks - 10 hours ago
Airlines companies are poised to gain from a forecasted 2% uptick in air traffic during the Labor Day weekend coupled with fall in crude oil prices.
- How Will Big Lots (BIG) Stock React To Its Earnings Guidance Update? @ TheStreet.com - 11 hours ago
Big Lots (BIG) stock is down in early market trading despite the closeout retailer raising its earnings guidance for the full year.
- JTH Holding Q1 Loss Widens on Higher Expenses, Shares Down Zacks - 11 hours ago
JTH Holding (TAX) reported first-quarter fiscal 2015 (ending Jul 31) adjusted net loss of 67 per share, wider than the Zacks Consensus Estimate loss of 54 cents and year-ago loss of 46 cents.
- How Will ExOne Company (XONE) Stock Be Affected By This New Coverage? @ TheStreet.com - 11 hours ago
ExOne (XONE) shares had coverage initiated with a 'hold' rating by analysts at Stifel Nicolaus (SF) on Friday.
- Top Performing Sector ETFs of August Zacks - 11 hours ago
Few sector ETFs have performed exceptionally well this month and are leading the market higher.
- How Will Signet Jewelers (SIG) Stock React To This Analyst Action Today? @ TheStreet.com - 11 hours ago
Signet Jewelers (SIG) stock is up in pre-market trading after Deutsche Bank (DB) raised its price target to $125 from $115.
- Company News for August 29, 2014 Zacks - 11 hours ago
Companies in the News are: COTY,DG,GCO,PLL
- Bank Of America Sees Digital Trending Upward For Coupons.com Benzinga - 11 hours ago
In a report published Friday, Bank of America analyst Nat Schindler reiterated a Buy rating and $30.00 price target on Coupons.com (NYSE: COUP ). In the report, Bank of America noted, “NCH Marketing Services, ...
- Decline in Consumer Spending Raises Concern for Deflation 24/7 Wall St. - 11 hours ago
Bureau of Economic Analysis data show that personal income in July grew by 0.2% month-over-month, but personal spending fell by 0.1%.
- PetroChina 1H14 Earnings Up on Improved Downstream Business Zacks - 12 hours ago
PetroChina Co. Ltd. (PTR) announced its first-half 2014 earnings of RMB 68.1 billion or RMB 0.37 per diluted share, compared with RMB 65.5 billion or RMB 0.36 per diluted share a year earlier.
- Will This Price Target Increase Help Avago Technologies (AVGO) Stock Today? @ TheStreet.com - 12 hours ago
Sterne Agee raises its price target for Avago Technologies (AVGO) to $100, reiterating its 'buy' rating.
- Must-know: Berkshire Hathaway adds new position in Now Inc. Market Realist - 12 hours ago
Berkshire Hathaway bought a small position in Now Inc. (DNOW) last quarter. The position accounts for 0.06% of the fund's total second quarter portfolio. Now provides products and supply chain solutions ...
- Pacific Sunwear Q2 Loss in Line with Estimates, Revenues Top Zacks - 12 hours ago
Pacific Sunwear's (PSUN) adjusted loss from continuing operations in second-quarter fiscal 2014 came in line with the Zacks Consensus Estimate of a loss of 3 cents a share.