- Which Social Media Stock is Best for Your Portfolio? Zacks - 9 minutes ago
We take a closer look at Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn and try to determine which is the best for investors.
- First Take: PC sales come to HP's rescue @ USA TODAY - 27 minutes ago
Revenue for the company's Personal Systems group, which includes PCs and notebooks, was up 12%.
- [$$] Maersk Raises Outlook on Strong Performance of Shipping Unit @ The Wall Street Journal - 58 minutes ago
A.P. Møller-Maersk plans to buy back up to $1 billion of its own stock as the Danish conglomerate raised its full-year underlying profit outlook, helped by the performance of its Maersk Line container ...
- [$$] Retailer TJX Profit Rises on Increased Customer Traffic @ The Wall Street Journal - 58 minutes ago
The parent of T.J. Maxx, Marshalls and HomeGoods bucked weak retail industry trends on Tuesday when it reported increased traffic and higher sales and profit.
- Cooper Tire Recoups Following Failed Apollo Tyres Deal Zacks - 1 hour 28 minutes ago
On Aug 19, 2014, we issued an updated research report on Cooper Tire & Rubber Co. (CTB).
- Valspar Concludes Valde Edge Coverage Powder Field Trial Zacks - 1 hour 36 minutes ago
Valspar (VAL) has completed successful trial of its breakthrough anti-corrosive solution Valde Edge Coverage Powder (ECP).
- Why JetBlue (JBLU) Stock Closed Up Today @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 40 minutes ago
Cowen & Co. (COWN) applauded an expected change in the air carrier's strategy, in which it will start favoring shareholders over customers.
- 5 Healthcare Mutual Funds Riding the Medical Sectors Earnings Growth Zacks - 1 hour 52 minutes ago
The sector as a whole is showing 15.6% year over year earnings growth.
- Prudential Financial Well Placed on Expanded Market Reach Zacks - 1 hour 56 minutes ago
Prudential financial (PRU), the leading life insurer in U.S is poised for long term growth with a diversified product and geographic profile.
- L Brands beats Street 2Q forecasts Associated Press - 2 hours 5 minutes ago
L Brands Inc. (LB) on Wednesday reported fiscal second-quarter profit of $188.4 million. The Columbus, Ohio-based company said it had profit of 63 cents per share. The results topped Wall Street expectations. ...
- How Will Ford (F) Stock React To New Hybrid to Compete Against Toyota's (TM) Prius? @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 6 minutes ago
Ford (F) plans to introduce a new hybrid gasoline-electric car in late 2018 to compete against Toyota's (TM) Prius.
- [$$] Bonus Points Scarcer at GameStop @ The Wall Street Journal - 2 hours 12 minutes ago
Ahead of the Tape: GameStop's shares may be worthwhile at their current valuation, but any slippage in its gross margin could change that in a hurry.
- HP Reports In-Line, Revs Up Year Over Year Zacks - 2 hours 22 minutes ago
HP's fiscal Q3 earnings of 89 cents (non-GAAP) was in line with the Zacks Consensus Estimate, and revenues for the quarter of $27.6 billion beat our estimate of $27.0 billion.
- Hewlett-Packard Shares Shaky On Q3 Report Benzinga - 2 hours 25 minutes ago
Hewlett-Packard (NYSE: HPQ ) shares are volatile after the company announced better-than-expected third quarter earnings and raised guidance. Revenue beat analyst expectations by 2.3 percent at $27.6 billion. ...
- Why L Brands (LB) Stock Is Gaining in After-Hours Trading Today @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 29 minutes ago
L Brands (LB) is gaining after-hours Wednesday after beating analysts' estimates for earnings and revenue in the second quarter.
- Stocks End Mostly Higher After Fed Minutes Morningstar - 2 hours 37 minutes ago
Stocks moved higher today after the release of the minutes from the last Fed meeting. Minutes from the last Fed meeting revealed that there was debate within the FOMC about raising rates sooner than expected due to improving economic data.
- Hewlett-Packard Delivers on Earnings and Guidance in Turnaround @ 24/7 Wall St. - 2 hours 43 minutes ago
Hewlett-Packard Co. (NYSE: HPQ) has reported its third-quarter earnings. The PC and IT-services giant had adjusted earnings of $0.89 per share. Revenues grew 1% from a year ago on a constant currency basis ...
- Record Earnings & Stronger Growth in Q2 Zacks - 2 hours 45 minutes ago
The 2014 Q2 earnings season is moving towards the finish line.
- Andersons Hits 52-Week High on Strong Ethanol Performance Zacks - 2 hours 47 minutes ago
Shares of The Andersons, Inc. (ANDE) soared to a 52-week high of $65.62 on aug 19, 2014.
- Wells Fargo Doubling Asset Management Business to $1T in 10 Years @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 48 minutes ago
Wells Fargo seems to be trying to stake out its position in the changing banking world of the future to include ETFs and better serve investors.
- Why Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Stock Is Falling in After-Hours Trading Today @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 57 minutes ago
Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) is falling after-hours Wednesday after beating analysts' estimates for revenue in the fiscal third quarter.
- Target's Q2 Conference Call Highlights Benzinga - 3 hours ago
Target (NYSE: TGT ) reported its second quarter results Wednesday morning. The retailer earned $0.78 per share, falling short of the consensus estimate by a penny. Revenue of $17.4 billion came in $20 ...
- How Will Bank Of America (BAC) Stock Be Impacted By $17 Billion Justice Department Settlement? @ TheStreet.com - 3 hours ago
Bank of America has reportedly agreed to pay $17 billion to settle a Justice Department investigation into the quality of the mortgage backed securities it sold before 2008.
- L Brands Q2 Earnings Preview: Profit And Gross Margin A Question Mark Benzinga - 3 hours ago
L Brands (NYSE: LB ) will report its second quarter results after market close on Wednesday. L Brands reported its first quarter results on May 21. The company earned $0.53 per share, topping analyst expectations ...
- Healthcare Enjoys Growth Trends: 3 Medical Stocks to Buy Zacks - 3 hours ago
Favorable industry trends in the pharma and bio-tech space makes the healthcare sector a lucrative investment destination.
- Monsanto Profit Growth to Slow Next Year on Corn Prices @ Bloomberg - 3 hours ago
Monsanto Co. (MON), the biggest developer of genetically modified crops, said profit in fiscal 2015 may increase less than in recent years because lower corn futures will probably constrain its ability to raise seed prices. Earnings-per-share in the fiscal year that begins Sept. 1 will increase by between 10 percent and …
- U.S. Chemical Output Up in July: Recovery Remains on Track Zacks - 3 hours ago
U.S. chemical production notched up its seventh straight monthly gain in July on healthy manufacturing gains.
- Why Mylan (MYL) Stock Is Advancing Today @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
The drug company, along with private equity groups and others, reportedly made it to the second round of bidding for a portfolio of mature drugs being sold by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK).
- What to Expect When Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Reports Third-Quarter Earnings Today @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) reports third-quarter earnings after the market closes Wednesday, and here's what analysts are expecting from the tech company.
- Duke Realty Hits New 52-Week High on Strong Portfolio Growth Zacks - 4 hours ago
Shares of Duke Realty (DRE) touched a new 52-week high of $18.67 on Aug 19.
- F5 Networks (FFIV) Gains Momentum, Touches New 52-Week High Zacks - 4 hours ago
Shares of F5 Networks Inc. (FFIV) have gained momentum from its strong fundamentals and better-than-expected third quarter fiscal 2014 results released on Jul 23, 2014.
- Will Verizon (VZ) Stock Be Helped By A Mobile Software Store? @ TheStreet.com - 4 hours ago
Verizon (VZ) is planning to launch a mobile software store that could present a third alternative in a market long-dominated by Apple (AAPL) and Google (GOOGL).
- Staples Reports In-Line Q2 Earnings, Revenues Beat Estimates Zacks - 4 hours ago
Store closures and unfavorable foreign currency fluctuations weighed on Staples Inc. (SPLS) second-quarter fiscal 2014 performance.
- Principal Financial Scales 52-Week High on Q2 Earnings Beat Zacks - 4 hours ago
On Aug 19, 2014, shares of Principal Financial (PFG) scaled a 52-week high of $52.57 buoyed by a solid second-quarter earnings beat.
- Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) Clocks New 52-Week High Zacks - 5 hours ago
Shares of Sigma-Aldrich (SIAL) reached a new 52-week high of $104.22 on Aug 19.
- Will Abercrombie and Fitch (ANF) Crush Earnings Estimates? Zacks - 5 hours ago
With retail weak this quarter, is there any hope for Abercrombie and Fitch to beat earnings estimates?
- Trade-Ideas: Rockwell Collins (COL) Is Today's "Storm The Castle" Stock @ TheStreet.com - 5 hours ago
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Rockwell Collins (COL) as a "storm the castle" (crossing above the 200-day simple moving average on higher than normal relative volume) candidate
- Strayer Education Hits 52-Week High on Improved Enrollments Zacks - 5 hours ago
Share price of Strayer Education, Inc. (STRA) reached a fresh 52-week high of $61.26 on Aug 19.
- American Water Hits 52-Week High on Strategic Acquisitions Zacks - 5 hours ago
American Water Works Company, Inc. (AWK) touched a 52-week high of $50.32 on Aug 19, 2014.
- J.M. Smucker Misses Q1 Earnings & Revenues, Cuts Sales View Zacks - 5 hours ago
The J.M. Smucker Company (SJM) posted lower-than-expected first-quarter fiscal 2015 results wherein both earnings and revenues missed the Zacks Consensus Estimate. The company also lowered its sales guidance ...
- Why F5 Networks (FFIV) Stock Continues To Gain Today @ TheStreet.com - 5 hours ago
F5 (FFIV) has partnerships with VMware (VMW) and Cisco Systems (CSCO), and that will increase its competitiveness in key emerging data center technologies.
- 3 Stocks Dragging In The Electronics Industry @ TheStreet.com - 6 hours ago
TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the electronics industry lower today.
- 3 Stocks Dragging In The Energy Industry @ TheStreet.com - 6 hours ago
TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the energy industry lower today.
- 3 Stocks Dragging In The Technology Sector @ TheStreet.com - 6 hours ago
TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the technology sector lower today.
- Why Hertz Global (HTZ) Stock Continues To Plunge Today @ TheStreet.com - 6 hours ago
Hertz Global (HTZ) stock continues to drop following the company's announcement that it pulled its 2014 full year financial guidance and is now expecting earnings below its earlier estimates.
- Why Caterpillar (CAT) Stock Is Up Today @ TheStreet.com - 6 hours ago
Caterpillar (CAT) is gaining Wednesday after releasing July three-month rolling period sales.
- Hewlett-Packard Still Defying Skeptics After Significant Stock Gains @ TheStreet.com - 6 hours ago
The bear case for HP is over.
- Analyst on Hertz’s woes: ‘Difficult to find any positives’ MarketWatch - 6 hours ago
Troubles at rental car giant Hertz elicit two analyst downgrades.
- Stratasys (SSYS) Upgraded to Strong Buy on Favorable Outlook Zacks - 6 hours ago
On Aug 19, Zacks Investment Research upgraded Stratasys Ltd. (SSYS) to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
- Will McDonald's (MCD) Stock Be Affected By Possible Sanitary Breaches In Russia? @ TheStreet.com - 6 hours ago
McDonald's (MCD) is studying complaints from Russia's state food safety watchdog of sanitary breaches at its Moscow restaurants.