- Investors Like Safety at Qualcomm and Intel @ Barrons.com - 5 hours ago
The world of technology is in the midst of amazing developments, but investors have little patience for what Bill Gates dubbed The Road Ahead. That was made clear last week by two presentations from the ...
- India's Best Banking Play @ Barrons.com - 5 hours ago
Emerging Markets Riding the wave of momentum that has carried Indian stocks higher isn’t quite as scary if you keep an eye out for companies whose prospects are improving. Citi Research analysts in Hong ...
- Payout Growth Soaring @ Barrons.com - 5 hours ago
Global dividends are set to soar this year, with more growth likely in 2015. According to Henderson Global Investors, an 80-year-old firm that manages $124.2 billion for clients in the United Kingdom, ...
- Charting the Market @ Barrons.com - 6 hours ago
Target Store traffic and margins edged down in the October quarter, but the retail chain’s 55-cent a share earnings beat projections, and U.S. same-store sales rose 1.2%. Gamestop The computer-game retailer ...
- Sirona non-U.S. sales climb Investor's Business Daily - 11 hours ago
The high-tech medical equipment maker said fiscal Q4 sales outside the U.S. rose 8.9%. But that was partly offset by an 8.3% drop in the U.S. as revenue was hit by late orders in Q3, said Sirona Dental ...
- Sysco to Reward Shareholders with 3.4% Hike in Dividend Zacks - 12 hours ago
To boost shareholder value, the board at Sysco Corp. (SYY) recently approved a 1 cent hike in its quarterly dividend to 30 cents yielding an annual yield of 3.1%.
- Primerica (PRI) Gains on New Share Repurchase Program Zacks - 12 hours ago
Primerica, Inc.'s (PRI) board of directors approved $150 million share repurchase program for 2015.
- Don't Forget About Earnings For These Chinese Stocks @ Investor's Business Daily - 12 hours ago
Most Chinese Internet companies have already released quarterly earnings results, but two that have yet to report shouldn't be forgotten: Qihoo and E-Commerce China Dangdang. Qihoo (QIHU) is projected ...
- Will Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Surprise Q4 Earnings Estimates? Zacks - 13 hours ago
Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ) is set to report the fourth-quarter fiscal 2014 results on Nov 25.
- Aruba Networks Conference Call Highlights Benzinga - 13 hours ago
Aruba Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARUN ) reported its third quarter earnings on Friday. Shares of the company are down 13 percent. Below are some key highlights from its conference call. Financial Metrics: ...
- Intel Up on Raised Sales Outlook, Dividend Hike Zacks - 13 hours ago
Intel's (INTC) share price shot up nearly 5% to $35.95 after the chipmaker provided an improved sales guidance for fiscal 2015 and also announced a dividend hike at its annual investor meeting.
- Walter Energy’s 3Q14 EBITDA drops despite cost saving measures Market Realist - 13 hours ago
While Walter Energy (WLT) has been able to reduce costs, the cost savings have not been able to compensate for the drop in revenues.
- Earnings increase in ExxonMobil’s downstream and chemical businesses Market Realist - 13 hours ago
In 3Q14, Exxon Mobil’s (XOM) earnings from its downstream U.S operations increased by 46% to $460 million, from $315 million recorded in 3Q13.
- Marvell Jumps 6% Despite FYQ3 Miss, Lackluster Forecast; Bulls See Risks Priced In @ Barrons.com - 13 hours ago
Shares of chip maker Marvell Technology Group (MRVL) are up 79 cents, or almost 6%, at $14.09, despite the company yesterday afternoon reporting a downcast set of results and outlook, missing fiscal Q3 ...
- The Gap Conference Call Highlights Benzinga - 14 hours ago
The Gap Inc. (NYSE: GPS ) reported its third quarter earnings on Friday. Shares of the company are down 4 percent. Below are some key highlights from its conference call. Financial Metrics: View more earnings ...
- GameStop Conference Call Highlights Benzinga - 14 hours ago
GameStop Corp. (NYSE: GME ) reported its third quarter earnings on Friday. Shares of the company are down 13 percent. View more earnings on GME Below are some key highlights from its conference call. • ...
- Marvell Conference Call Highlights Benzinga - 14 hours ago
Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (NASDAQ: MRVL ) reported its third quarter earnings on Thursday. Shares of the company are up 5 percent. Below are some key highlights from its conference call. View more ...
- Microsoft Is Still a Buy @ Barrons.com - 15 hours ago
A skeptical take from Jefferies & Co.is weighing on Microsoft shares Friday, but the bear case for the stock isn’t so obvious. Late Thursday analyst John DiFucci initiated coverage of Microsoft (ticker: ...
- 3 Airline Stocks to Buy for Thanksgiving Zacks - 15 hours ago
An anticipated rise in air traffic during the Thanksgiving holiday season is expected to boost the profit outlook of airline companies.
- Ann Beats Q3 Earnings Views But Inventory Jumps @ Investor's Business Daily - 15 hours ago
Ann's (ANN) third-quarter earnings fell less than analysts had expected, but a jump in inventory raised more doubts about prospects at the women's apparel retailer. Earnings excluding items fell 19% from ...
- Cracker Barrel Seen Eating Well Ahead of Thanksgiving @ Investor's Business Daily - 16 hours ago
Ahead of the Thanksgiving holiday weekend, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store is expected to have a good appetite for earnings when it reports fiscal first-quarter results on Tuesday. Earnings are seen rising ...
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Raises Quarterly Dividend by 18% Zacks - 16 hours ago
Johnson Controls Inc. (JCI) raised its quarterly dividend by 18% to 26 cents per share from 22 cents paid earlier.
- Is GameStop Retreat an Opportunity to Buy the Dip? @ 24/7 Wall St. - 17 hours ago
The sell-off in GameStop could be an opportunity for investors to buy the dip, expecting that the company can turn it around in the holiday season.
- Intel Rising: Server Growth, Mobile Costs Cheered; CLSA Cuts to Sell on PC 'Discrepancy' @ Barrons.com - 17 hours ago
Shares of Intel (INTC) are up 25 cents, or 0.6%, at $36.20, after the company yesterday held its annual analyst day event and and offered a forecast for “mid-single digit” revenue growth in 2015, better ...
- Boardroom trades November 22 @ Financial Times - 17 hours ago
Punch Taverns' prospects appeared to be improving, having suffered heavy blows during last month's market jitters when its shares fell by as much as a third. They had recovered half the loss to 155p last ...
- American Airlines focuses on growth in the Pacific region Market Realist - 17 hours ago
American Airlines reported a 0.5% growth in total capacity in October, and its capacity in domestic market grew by 0.5%.
- A map to ExxonMobil’s 3Q14 upstream numbers Market Realist - 17 hours ago
Overall, earnings in Exxon Mobil’s upstream business declined 4% in the third quarter of 2014 over the year-ago quarter. Upstream refers to crude oil and natural gas exploration and production activities....
- Story Stocks from Briefing.com Briefing.com - 17 hours ago
Story Stocks from Briefing.com
- Wall St. thinks Jinko Solar’s stock is worth a bet despite earnings miss @ MarketWatch - 17 hours ago
Wall Street focus on solar-panel maker margins and growth expectations for 2015.
- Cramer: Buy Nike to Take Advantage of 'Shoe Bull Market' @ TheStreet.com - 18 hours ago
TheStreet's Jim Cramer says there is a 'shoe bull market' and companies like Foot Locker, Deckers and Nike all stand to benefit.
- Fuller's fares well with food sales boost @ Financial Times - 18 hours ago
Fuller Smith & Turner, the London-based brewer and pub company, reported strong half-year results with food sales driving growth as more people head to pubs to eat out. The company reported like-for-like ...
- JLL Hits 52-Week High: Is it the Right Time to Buy? Zacks - 18 hours ago
Shares of Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL) scaled a new 52-week high of $143.16 at the end of the trading session on Nov 20.
- Aruba Networks (ARUN) Stock Sinks Today on Light Guidance @ TheStreet.com - 18 hours ago
Aruba Networks (ARUN) is falling Friday after issuing a light guidance for the fiscal second quarter.
- Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH) Is Today's Perilous Reversal Stock @ TheStreet.com - 18 hours ago
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Restoration Hardware Holdings (RH) as a "perilous reversal" (up big yesterday but down big today) candidate
- Taminco Corporation Upped to Strong Buy on Q3 Earnings Zacks - 18 hours ago
Zacks Investment Research upgraded Taminco Corporation (TAM) to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) on Nov 20, 2014. Going by the Zacks model, companies holding a Zacks Rank #1 have strong chances of performing ...
- GameStop (GME) Earnings Report: Q3 2014 Conference Call Transcript @ TheStreet.com - 18 hours ago
The following GameStop (GME) conference call took place on November 20, 2014, 05:00 PM ET. This is a transcript of that earnings call:
- Cramer Says Stick With Retailers That Deliver, Like Target, Foot Locker @ TheStreet.com - 18 hours ago
TheStreet's Jim Cramer says investors should avoid the retailers that aren't executing, like GameStop and Gap, and stick with the ones that are delivering, like Target and Foot Locker.
- Nabors Industries (NBR) Stock Up Today as Oil Futures Rise @ TheStreet.com - 18 hours ago
Shares of oil and natural gas drilling contractor Nabors Industries (NBR) were up in morning trading Friday as oil prices recovered following a multi-week slide.
- Will Campbell Soup's (CPB) Q1 Earnings Beat Estimates? Zacks - 18 hours ago
Our proven model shows that Campbell Soup Company (CPB) may beat earnings because it has the right combination of two key components.
- Volkswagen unveils multi-billion auto investments through next five years Reuters - 18 hours ago
- Splunk Back in Favor After Earnings and Analyst Calls @ 24/7 Wall St. - 18 hours ago
Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLK) reported its third-quarter results Thursday after the market close as $0.02 in earnings per share and $116.0 million in revenue. That was against Thomson Reuters consensus estimates ...
- GameStop (GME) Stock Drops On Earnings Miss, Lower Guidance @ TheStreet.com - 18 hours ago
GameStop (GME) is falling Friday after missing analysts' estimates for earnings and revenue, and lowering its full year guidance.
- Will Qihoo 360 (QIHU) Surprise Q3 Earnings Estimates? Zacks - 18 hours ago
Qihoo 360 Technology Co. Ltd. (QIHU) is set to release third-quarter results on Nov 24, 2014.
- Will Pall Corp. (PLL) Disappoint Earnings This Quarter? Zacks - 19 hours ago
Pall Corporation (PLL) is set to report first-quarter fiscal 2015 results on Nov 25. Last quarter, the company posted a positive surprise of 4.7%.
- What To Sell: 3 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks JMI, EARN, FULL @ TheStreet.com - 19 hours ago
These 3 dividend stocks are rated a Sell by TheStreet
- 3 Sell-Rated Dividend Stocks: PWE, LNCO, XCO @ TheStreet.com - 19 hours ago
These 3 dividend stocks are rated a Sell by TheStreet
- Cyberonics (CYBX) Is Today's Perilous Reversal Stock @ TheStreet.com - 19 hours ago
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Cyberonics (CYBX) as a "perilous reversal" (up big yesterday but down big today) candidate
- GameStop slumps on disappointing earnings; Splunk, Ross rally @ MarketWatch - 19 hours ago
GameStop, Gap, Splunk and Ross are among the companies making moves in Friday’s trade.
- Gap (GPS) Earnings Report: Q3 2014 Conference Call Transcript @ TheStreet.com - 19 hours ago
The following Gap (GPS) conference call took place on November 20, 2014, 05:00 PM ET. This is a transcript of that earnings call:
- Will Eaton Vance's Rising Revenues Aid Q4 Earnings Beat? Zacks - 19 hours ago
Will Eaton Vance be able to beat the estimates this time around? Let us see how things have shaped up for this announcement.