- [$$] Next Week @ Barrons.com - 2 hours 26 minutes ago
Closing arguments are due on the city of Detroit’s restructuring plan. Energy Future Holdings asks a judge to approve rules for an auction of its 80% stake in Oncor. Look for Tenneco to post $1.09 of earnings, says RBC Capital Markets. Germany’s Ifo business climate index will continue to deteriorate for the fifth consecutive …
- [$$] Review @ Barrons.com - 2 hours 29 minutes ago
Follow-Up | Dow Indicator | Preview Social-media bellwether Facebook, whose shares were near $80 last week, posts third-quarter earnings Tuesday. They have had somewhat slowing growth…They can only push up the cost of advertising so high and deliver so many ads per person. It will be interesting.” Managing Director, …
- [$$] Preview @ Barrons.com - 3 hours ago
They’ve tried all kinds of statistical tricks, from buying Dogs of the Dow (the 10 highest-yielding Dow stocks) to selling when stocks hit a price/earnings ratio. Duke finance professor Campbell Harvey, one of three authors of a recent study that reviews more than 300 academic papers claiming to predict or explain stock-market …
- Flir Systems (FLIR) Earnings Report: Q3 2014 Conference Call Transcript @ TheStreet.com - 5 hours ago
The following Flir Systems (FLIR) conference call took place on October 24, 2014, 11:00 AM ET. This is a transcript of that earnings call:
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPS) Earnings Report: Q3 2014 Conference Call Transcript @ TheStreet.com - 6 hours ago
The following Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPS) conference call took place on October 23, 2014, 11:00 AM ET. This is a transcript of that earnings call:
- Pandora declines as listener growth slows in third quarter @ San Jose Mercury News - 8 hours ago
Pandora Media declined the most in six months after the largest Internet radio service reported user growth slowed in the third quarter.
- Wyndham outlook dissatisfies Investor's Business Daily - 8 hours ago
The hotel and vacation rental company earned $1.67 a share, up 18.4% from a year ago and beating views of $1.63. Revenue rose 6.1% to $1.514 bil, missing views by $15 mil. Wyndham Worldwide (WYN) gave ...
- Heartland EPS misses in Q3 Investor's Business Daily - 8 hours ago
The Iowa-based trucking firm reported strong earnings and revenue growth, but shares fell after it came up short of targets, due to a manufacturer's delivery delay. Heartland Express (HTLD) EPS minus items ...
- Delphi Automotive (DLPH) Earnings Report: Q3 2014 Conference Call Transcript @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
The following Delphi Automotive (DLPH) conference call took place on October 24, 2014, 10:00 AM ET. This is a transcript of that earnings call:
- Why Highbridge Capital sells stake in FirstEnergy Corp. Market Realist - 10 hours ago
Highbridge Capital exited its position in FirstEnergy Corp. (FE). FirstEnergy Corp. accounted for 0.64% of the fund's first quarter portfolio.
- Cabot Oil & Gas (CBT) Earnings Report: Q3 2014 Conference Call Transcript @ TheStreet.com - 10 hours ago
The following Cabot Oil & Gas (CBT) conference call took place on October 24, 2014, 09:30 AM ET. This is a transcript of that earnings call:
- United Parcel Service (UPS) Earnings Report: Q3 2014 Conference Call Transcript @ TheStreet.com - 10 hours ago
The following United Parcel Service (UPS) conference call took place on October 24, 2014, 08:30 AM ET. This is a transcript of that earnings call:
- What to expect from Facebook’s earnings @ MarketWatch - 10 hours ago
Advertising revenue will be key to social-media company’s results
- Macerich Increases Dividend by 4.8% to 65 cents, Shares Up Zacks - 10 hours ago
Ushering in good news for its shareholders, Macerich (MAC) announced a 4.8% hike in its quarterly dividend rate to 65 cents per share from 62 cents paid earlier.
- Visa Ups Dividend by 20% Ahead of Earnings, Share Gains Zacks - 10 hours ago
The board of Visa Inc. (V) has hiked its regular quarterly dividend by 20% to 48 cents per share.
- GoPro Crashes on 'Sell' Call, Amazon and Juniper Not Far Behind: Tech Winners & Losers @ TheStreet.com - 10 hours ago
GoPro plunges following an analyst's 'sell' recommendation, while Amazon.com and Juniper Networks plummet after missing Wall Street's earnings estimates. Is investor calm, in order?
- Shaw Communications Tops Q4 Earnings, Lags Revenues Zacks - 10 hours ago
Shaw Communications Inc. (SJR) reported mixed fourth-quarter fiscal 2014 financial results with the bottom line steering ahead of the Zacks Consensus Estimate but the top line missing the same.
- Maxwell Technologies Q3 Loss Narrower than Expected Zacks - 10 hours ago
Maxwell Technologies (MXWL) reports narrower-than-expected third-quarter loss; lifts revenue outlook for the fourth quarter.
- Stocks End Higher After Earnings, Housing Data Morningstar - 10 hours ago
Stocks ended higher today as investors looked past the first case of Ebola in New York City and focused on earnings and data. New home sales rose 0.2% in September from August levels to a seasonally adjusted annual rate of 467,000. Shares of Amazon (AMZN) fell over 8% after the firm reported third-quarter results. Although …
- Ford Conference Call Highlights Benzinga - 10 hours ago
Ford Motor Company (NYSE: F ) reported its third quarter earnings on Friday. Shares of the company are down a whopping 4 percent. Below are some key highlights and takeaways from its conference call. Performance ...
- Logitech Tops Q2 Earnings, on Segmental Strength Zacks - 10 hours ago
Logitech International SA (LOGI) beat the Zacks Consensus Estimate for earnings in the second quarter of fiscal 2015, driven by strong sales in its growth categories.
- Nadella’s cloud strategy is working for Microsoft @ MarketWatch - 10 hours ago
The new CEO is taking the software giant in the right direction.
- Will Pfizer (PFE) Disappoint This Earnings Season? Zacks - 10 hours ago
Pfizer (PFE) is scheduled to report third-quarter 2014 results before the opening bell on Oct 28.
- Ford Earnings Fall Amid Shift To Aluminum Body F-150 @ Investor's Business Daily - 10 hours ago
Ford Motor (F) reported better than expected third-quarter sales and earnings early Friday. But earnings minus items plunged to 24 cents per share from 45 cents a year ago, pushing its stock price down ...
- Will Xylem (XYL) Beat on Q3 Earnings with New Contracts? Zacks - 10 hours ago
Premium technology product and service provider Xylem Inc. (XYL) is scheduled to report third-quarter results before the bell on Oct 28, 2014.
- Will Merck (MRK) Pull a Surprise this Earnings Season? Zacks - 10 hours ago
Merck & Co. Inc. (MRK) is scheduled to report third-quarter 2014 results before the opening bell on Oct 27.
- Will BP plc (BP) Q3 Earnings Miss on Production Concerns? Zacks - 10 hours ago
British oil giant BP plc (BP) is set to release third-quarter 2014 results before the opening bell on Tuesday, Oct 28. Our proven model does not conclusively show that BP is likely to beat earnings this ...
- Will Ligand Pharmaceuticals Beat Q3 Earnings Estimates? Zacks - 11 hours ago
Ligand Pharmaceuticals Incorporated (LGND), which is scheduled to report third-quarter 2014 results on Oct 27, had posted a positive earnings surprise of 25% last quarter.
- Juniper Networks Analyst Roundup Benzinga - 11 hours ago
Juniper Networks, Inc. (NYSE: JNPR ) Q3 2014 earnings results disappointed investors with net revenues falling and the company guiding lower for 2015. Shares fell after the announcement and drifted lower ...
- Lear, Delphi Top Q3 Earnings Views, Stocks Rise @ Investor's Business Daily - 11 hours ago
Lear and Delphi both topped third-quarter earnings estimates as the auto parts makers grew on strong demand in North America, Europe and Asia. Lear (LEA) earned $1.93 a share, a 33.1% surge from last year. ...
- Analysts Focus On Deckers Outdoor Q2 Beat; Shares Sink Benzinga - 11 hours ago
Deckers Outdoor Corp (NYSE: DECK ) shares suffered Friday on a disappointing earnings outlook for the holiday period but analysts mostly looked on the bright side. Deckers lost 7 percent in the afternoon ...
- Will Amgen (AMGN) Disappoint in the Q3 Earnings Season? Zacks - 11 hours ago
Amgen Inc (AMGN) is set to report third-quarter 2014 results on Oct 27 after the market closes.
- Pandora Analyst Roundup Benzinga - 11 hours ago
Pandora Media Inc (NYSE: P ) reported Q3 2014 earnings Thursday, posting earnings of $0.09 per share on $239.6 million in revenue. Analysts had been expecting earnings of $0.08 per share on $236.5 million ...
- What to expect from Chevron earnings @ MarketWatch - 11 hours ago
Wall Street is also sure to ask Chevron executives about how multiyear lows for oil prices have affected the company when it reports earnings before the bell Friday.
- Ericsson Slips: Q3 Sales Beat, But Margins are a Struggle @ Barrons.com - 11 hours ago
Shares of telecom equipment vendor Ericsson (ERIC) are down 36 cents, or 3%, at $11.45, after the company this morning reported Q3 revenue and that topped analysts' expectations, but missed on the bottom ...
- Flowserve (FLE) Earnings Report: Q3 2014 Conference Call Transcript @ TheStreet.com - 11 hours ago
The following Flowserve (FLE) conference call took place on October 24, 2014, 11:00 AM ET. This is a transcript of that earnings call:
- Precision Castparts Misses Q2 Earnings Estimates, Up Y/Y (Revised) Zacks - 11 hours ago
Precision Castparts Corp. (PCP) reported its second-quarter fiscal 2015 results with earnings from continuing operations of $3.24 per share lagging the Zacks Consensus Estimate of $3.29.
- Pandora (P) Stock Declines After Reporting Fewer Third Quarter Active Listeners @ TheStreet.com - 11 hours ago
Pandora (P) is sharply down after the company reported lower than expected active listeners in the third quarter and posted a loss of $2 million.
- Will Aflac (AFL) Miss Earnings Estimates this Season? Zacks - 11 hours ago
Let us see how things are shaping up for Aflac Inc.'s (AFL) third-quarter 2014 earnings announcement.
- Will EPR Properties Surprise Q3 on Solid Sector Show? Zacks - 11 hours ago
Our proven model shows that EPR Properties is likely to beat earnings this season because it has the right combination of two key ingredients.
- Must-know highlights of Schlumberger’s 3Q14 earnings Market Realist - 11 hours ago
The company recorded total revenues of $12.64 billion for 3Q14, up 8.9% from $11.60 billion recorded in 3Q13. Revenues for the latest quarter increased mostly due to growth in its international and North ...
- Will Vertex Pharmaceuticals (VRTX) Post a Lower Q3 Loss? Zacks - 11 hours ago
Vertex Pharmaceuticals (VRTX) is likely to beat earnings expectations in the third quarter of 2014.
- BankUnited (BKU) Shares Fall Despite Q3 Earnings Beat Zacks - 11 hours ago
Shares of BankUnited (BKU) fell 3% following its third-quarter 2014 earnings release on Thursday, before the opening bell. Earnings per share came in at 51 cents, outpacing the Zacks Consensus Estimate ...
- Avery Dennison (AVY) Stock Higher After Reporting Third Quarter Earnings @ TheStreet.com - 11 hours ago
Shares of Avery Dennison (AVY) are up after reporting net income of $64.3 million in the 2014 third quarter, compared with $46.5 million for the same quarter a year ago.
- Can Fiserv Inc. (FISV) Surprise this Earnings Season? Zacks - 11 hours ago
Fiserv, Inc. (FISV) is slated to report third-quarter 2014 results after the closing bell on Oct 28.
- Will VASCO (VDSI) Keep its Earnings Streak Alive in Q3? Zacks - 11 hours ago
Leading security software firm VASCO Data Security (VDSI) is set to report third quarter 2014 results on Oct 28, 2014. Last quarter, it posted a 200% positive surprise.
- Will Global Growth Aid Starwood's (HOT) Earnings in Q3? Zacks - 11 hours ago
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. (HOT) is set to report third quarter 2014 results on Oct 28, 2014.
- Will PMC-Sierra (PMCS) Surprise this Earnings Season? Zacks - 12 hours ago
PMC-Sierra Inc. (PMCS) is set to report the third-quarter 2014 results on Oct 27. Last quarter, the company posted 20.0% positive surprise. Let's see how things are shaping up for this announcement.
- Delphi Asia & North America Sales Drive Q3 Earnings Beat Zacks - 12 hours ago
Delphi Automotive PLC (DLPH) saw a 19.6% rise in adjusted earnings to $1.16 per share in the third quarter of 2014 from 97 cents per share in the prior-year quarter
- Today's Strong And Under The Radar Stock Is Omnicell (OMCL) @ TheStreet.com - 12 hours ago
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Omnicell (OMCL) as a strong and under the radar candidate