- Herbalife misses earnings. A hit for Bill Ackman? @ USA TODAY - 5 hours ago
Herbalife sucker punches investors on earnings news.
- Top 5 Earnings Reports To Watch After The Close Tue. @ Investor's Business Daily - 5 hours ago
With earnings season still in full swing, several notable companies are set to report Tuesday after the market closes. U.S. Silica (SLCA) is projected to see a 21% jump in second-quarter profit to 46 cents ...
- Twitter earnings: Here's what to watch @ CNBC - 5 hours ago
Twitter will face some tough scrutiny from investors when it reports earnings after the bell on Tuesday.
- [$$] Eastman Chemical Profit Rises 11% @ The Wall Street Journal - 6 hours ago
Eastman Chemical said its second-quarter earnings rose 11% as the chemical and materials company reported improved sales across most of its major business segments.
- Omnicom Tops Forecasts Despite Failed Publicis Merger @ Investor's Business Daily - 6 hours ago
Despite worries about Omnicom Group's second-quarter results after its $35 billion merger deal with France's Publicis fell through in May, the U.S. advertising and publicity giant managed to top sales ...
- What Can We Expect When 3D Systems Corporation Reports Q2 Earnings on Thursday? @ Motley Fool - 6 hours ago
Here's what to focus on when 3-D printing juggernaut 3D Systems reports earnings on Thursday.
- US companies increasingly fish for growth overseas Associated Press - 6 hours ago
- Jabil Circuit Authorizes New $100M Share Repurchase Program Zacks - 7 hours ago
Leading provider of electronic manufacturing services, Jabil Circuit Inc. (JBL) recently announced that its board of directors has authorized the repurchase of up to $100.0 million worth of the company's ...
- Kellogg Company (K) Raises Quarterly Dividend to 49 Cents Zacks - 7 hours ago
The board of directors at Kellogg Company (K) recently declared a quarterly dividend of 49 cents per common share up from 46 cents paid previously.
- Can Ameriprise (AMP) Keep Its Earnings Streak Alive? Zacks - 7 hours ago
Ameriprise is scheduled to release second-quarter 2014 results tomorrow, Jul 29, after the market closes. Can the company maintain its earnings streak this quarter, or will it disappoint?
- Herbalife Looks to Make It 22 In a Row @ The Wall Street Journal - 7 hours ago
Herbalife has posted quarterly profits ahead of Wall Street's expectations in 21 straight quarters, a stretch dating back to 2008. The stock has risen 16 of those 21 times.
- Will Ecolab (ECL) Surprise This Earnings Season? Zacks - 7 hours ago
Ecolab's (ECL) consistent delivery of double-digit earnings growth despite the current challenging business environment continues to be impressive.
- HealthSouth beats earnings views, raises forecast @ MarketWatch - 7 hours ago
LOS ANGELES (MarketWatch) -- Hospital operator HealthSouth Corp. said Monday that second-quarter net income was $81.6 million, or 85 cents a share, compared with $159.4 million, or $1.66 a share, for the ...
- Tenneco Reports Great Earnings, But Guidance Disappoints Benzinga - 7 hours ago
Traders are liquidating Tenneco (NYSE: TEN ) on the back of weak guidance, despite earnings and sales results that beat analyst consensus estimates. Tenneco closed Monday at $67.35, down 1.13 percent. ...
- Will U.S. Steel (X) Surprise This Earnings Season? Zacks - 7 hours ago
U.S. Steel (X) is set to release its second-quarter 2014 results after the close on Jul 29.
- Herbalife shares fall as results miss estimates @ MarketWatch - 7 hours ago
SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) - Herbalife on Monday reported a second-quarter profit of $119.5 million, or $1.31 a share, compared with a profit of $143.2 million, or $1.34 a share, for the year-earlier ...
- Can Reynolds American (RAI) Surprise This Earnings Season? Zacks - 7 hours ago
Reynolds American Inc. (RAI) is set to report second-quarter 2014 results on Jul 29, before the opening bell.
- Will McGraw-Hill (MHFI) Beat Earnings Estimates This Season? Zacks - 7 hours ago
McGraw Hill is slated to report its second-quarter 2014 earnings on Jul 29, before the opening bell.
- Herbalife tumbles after earnings miss expectations @ CNBC - 7 hours ago
Herbalife slumped after posting quarterly results that fell short of estimates. Revised revenue guidance was also below projections.
- [$$] General Growth Properties Posts Higher Revenue, FFO @ The Wall Street Journal - 7 hours ago
General Growth Properties Inc. said its second-quarter profit fell 17% from a year-earlier quarter that included a large gain, but the company posted increases in revenue and funds from operations.
- Nabors Ups Quarterly Dividend Following Strong Q2 Results Zacks - 7 hours ago
Nabors Industries Ltd. (NBR) has announced an increase in quarterly cash dividend on Jul 24 following its robust second-quarter financial results. The new dividend of 6 cents per unit (24 cents per unit ...
- Herbalife Shares Slump 10% On EPS @ Barrons.com - 7 hours ago
Nutrition supplement company Herbalife reported disappointing earnings, and shares slid lower in after-market trading. Herbalife (HLF) reported second-quarter adjusted profit of $1.55 per share, a 10% ...
- Why Herbalife (HLF) Stock Is Plunging in After-Hours Trading Today @ TheStreet.com - 7 hours ago
Herbalife (HLF) plunged in after-hours trading on Monday after the nutrition and weight management company reported second-quarter earnings that came up short of analysts' expectations.
- Will Twitter's Q2 Fall Victim To Law Of Large Numbers? Benzinga - 7 hours ago
Whether Twitter (NYSE: TWTR ) falls victim to the law of large numbers is a question investors will ask Tuesday when it posts second-quarter results. Stock in the social media company is down 40 percent ...
- Will Waste Management (WM) Surprise on Q2 Earnings This Season? Zacks - 7 hours ago
Waste Management, Inc (WM) is scheduled to report second-quarter 2014 results before the opening bell on Jul 29.
- Why Tile Shop Holdings (TTS) Stock Is Falling in After-Hours Trading Today @ TheStreet.com - 7 hours ago
Tile Shop Holdings (TTS) is falling after-hours Monday after missing analysts��� estimates for earnings and revenue in the second quarter.
- 3 Stocks Reiterated As A Buy: MDLZ, HAL, JNJ @ TheStreet.com - 7 hours ago
TheStreet Ratings team reiterated 3 stocks with a buy rating on Monday
- Will Merck & Co. (MRK) Surprise This Earnings Season? Zacks - 7 hours ago
Merck & Co. Inc. (MRK) is set to report second-quarter 2014 results on Jul 29, 2014 before the market opens.
- Is Harris (HRS) Poised to Beat Earnings Estimates in Q4? Zacks - 7 hours ago
Harris Corporation (HRS), a leading supplier of communications equipment and services, is set to report its fourth-quarter fiscal 2014 financial numbers on July 29, 2014, before the opening bell.
- Why Integrated Device Technology (IDTI) Stock Is Up in After-Hours Trading Today @ TheStreet.com - 7 hours ago
Integrated Device Technology (IDTI) is gaining in after-hours trading Monday after beating analysts' estimates for earnings and revenue in the fiscal first quarter.
- Is Pfizer Inc. (PFE) Poised to Beat Earnings Estimates? Zacks - 7 hours ago
Pfizer Inc. (PFE) is scheduled to report second quarter 2014 results before the opening bell on Jul 29.
- Will Express Scripts Miss Earnings Estimates this Season? Zacks - 8 hours ago
Express Scripts (ESRX) is set to report second quarter results on Jul 29, 2014.
- Will Ally Bank Beat Q2 Earnings on Higher Auto Finance? Zacks - 8 hours ago
Ally Financial (ALLY) is slated to announce its second-quarter 2014 results tomorrow, Jul 29, before the opening bell. Will Ally Bank be able to beat the earnings estimates?
- Will Deutsche Bank AG (DB) Surprise this Earnings Season? Zacks - 8 hours ago
Deutsche Bank AG (DB) is scheduled to report its second-quarter 2014 results on Tuesday, Jul 29.
- Watch Out: Barbarians At The Gate For Nielsen (NLSN) @ TheStreet.com - 8 hours ago
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Nielsen (NLSN) as a "barbarian at the gate" (strong stocks crossing above resistance with today's range greater than 200%) candidate
- Will Fidelity National (FIS) Beat Earnings Estimates? Zacks - 8 hours ago
Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. (FIS) is set to report second quarter 2014 results on Jul 29.
- Will MetLife (MET) Disappoint Again This Earnings Season? Zacks - 8 hours ago
Let us see how things are shaping up for MetLife Inc.'s (MET) second-quarter 2014 earnings announcement.
- Will Vertex Pharmaceuticals (VRTX) Loss be Below Estimates? Zacks - 8 hours ago
Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc. (VRTX) is scheduled to report second quarter 2014 results after market close on Jul 29.
- Why Tyson Foods (TSN) Stock Is Rising Today @ TheStreet.com - 8 hours ago
Tyson Foods (TSN) shares are up after announcing that it was selling its Mexican and Brazilian poultry business.
- Will NY Times (NYT) Miss Q2 Earnings on Soft Advertising? Zacks - 8 hours ago
The New York Times Company (NYT), a diversified media conglomerate, is slated to report its second-quarter 2014 results on Jul 29.
- Is UBS AG (UBS) Likely to Disappoint Earnings This Season? Zacks - 9 hours ago
UBS AG (UBS) is scheduled to report its second-quarter 2014 results on Tuesday, Jul 29.
- Why Cincinnati Financial (CINF) is Unlikely to Beat Earnings Zacks - 9 hours ago
Cincinnati Financial (CINF) slated to release second quarter earnings on Jul 29.
- Why First Solar (FSLR) Stock Is Gaining Today @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
First Solar (FLSR) shares are up after the company announced it had reached an agreement that would expand its presence in the burgeoning Japanese market.
- Will Growth Measures at Aetna (AET) Drive Q2 Earnings Beat? Zacks - 9 hours ago
We wait to see positive earnings at Aetna (AET), scheduled to release second quarter earnings on Jul 29.
- What to Expect When Herbalife (HLF) Reports Second-Quarter Earnings Today @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
Herbalife (HLF) reports second-quarter earnings after the closing bell on Tuesday, and here's what analysts are expecting from the nutrition and weight management company.
- Aberdeen falls on £4bn mandate withdrawal @ Financial Times - 9 hours ago
Aberdeen Asset Management has suffered a fifth successive quarter of fund outflows, as it continues to pay the price for heavy exposure to emerging market equities. Shares in the FTSE 100 fund manager ...
- Will Allstate (ALL) Miss Q2 Earnings on Higher Cat Loss? Zacks - 9 hours ago
Allstate Corporation (ALL) is set to report its second-quarter 2014 results on Jul 30. Let's see how things are shaping up for this announcement.
- Why This Twitter Earnings Report Matters So Much @ 24/7 Wall St. - 9 hours ago
Twitter, Inc. (NYSE: TWTR) is set to report its second quarter earnings report after the close of trading on Tuesday. This will be just the second full quarter earnings report since its late 2013 initial ...
- What Makes Johnson & Johnson a Healthy Dividend Investment @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
Johnson & Johnson has a current dividend yield of $2.79 and earnings per share of $5.41.
- What's Happening to Home Builders? @ Barrons.com - 9 hours ago
It's another bad day for housing stocks. Industry giant DR Horton (DHI) fell 1.4% to $21.30, declining for a third straight trading session since posting disappointing financial results on July 24, the ...