- InPlay from Briefing.com Briefing.com - 55 minutes ago
InPlay from Briefing.com
- Malaysia's IOI won't extend offer for stake in Taipei 101 owner Reuters - 1 hour 59 minutes ago
KUALA LUMPUR, March 6 (Reuters) - Malaysia's IOI Properties Group Bhd said on Friday it would not extend the offer period to buy a 37.17 percent stake in Taipei Financial Center Corp, which owns the Taipei ...
- Aviva Boosts Dividend as Profit Rises @ The Wall Street Journal - 2 hours 16 minutes ago
Aviva reported a rise in full-year profit and boosted its dividend, saying its turnaround is on track to meet goals set for next year.
- Korea, Australia, Thailand Missed Earnings; Taiwan, Philippines Beat @ Barrons.com - 3 hours ago
Half of the MSCI Asia ex-Japan companies have reported their fourth-quarter earnings. The largest earnings disappointments came from Korea, resource-intense Australia, and politically hobbled Thailand. Australia is already pretty much done with its earnings season: 17% beat, 47% disappointed. Same story goes with Thailand: …
- YY: Q4 Strong Beat, Q1 Guidance Weak @ Barrons.com - 5 hours ago
China's Google Hangout YY (YY) reported better-than-expected fourth-quarter earnings but its first-quarter guidance came in weak. Revenue at YY grew 91.2% from a year ago to $188.7 million, beating the company's own guidance by 5%. YY expects first-quarter revenue to grow by only 59-62% from a year ago to 1.06-1.08 billion …
- Ladder Capital misses 4Q profit forecasts Associated Press - 7 hours ago
On a per-share basis, the New York-based company said it had net income of 12 cents. Earnings, adjusted for stock option expense and non-recurring costs, came to 32 cents per share. The results did not ...
- Gap shares slip after surprise same-store sales decline @ MarketWatch - 7 hours ago
Shares of Gap Inc. decline in the extended session Thursday after the retailer’s monthly sales miss Wall Street targets by a wide margin.
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Earnings Report: Q2 2015 Conference Call Transcript @ TheStreet.com - 8 hours ago
The following Costco Wholesale (COST) conference call took place on March 5, 2015, 11:00 AM ET. This is a transcript of that earnings call:
- Ciena profit beats estimates Investor's Business Daily - 8 hours ago
The Ethernet switch maker for networks earned 12 cents a share ex 1-time items, down from 13 cents a year ago but well above fiscal Q1 views for 3 cents. Revenue slid 0.8% to $529.2 mil, well below forecasts ...
- StoneCastle posts 4Q profit Associated Press - 8 hours ago
On a per-share basis, the New York-based company said it had profit of 39 cents. Earnings, adjusted for investment gains, were 23 cents per share. The investment company posted revenue of $3 million in ...
- Iridex posts 4Q profit Associated Press - 8 hours ago
The Mountain View, California-based company said it had net income of 86 cents per share. The medical laser company posted revenue of $11.8 million in the period. For the year, the company reported profit ...
- Addus HomeCare posts 4Q profit Associated Press - 8 hours ago
On a per-share basis, the Downers Grove, Illinois-based company said it had net income of 35 cents. Earnings, adjusted for one-time gains and costs, came to 36 cents per share. The provider of home-based ...
- ‘Great Quarter, Great Year,’ Says Equinix CEO as Company Converts to REIT Status @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
Equinix CEO Steve Smith said the company incurred one-time costs this quarter for its REIT-status conversion, but added that the shift will benefit shareholders.
- Alon USA Energy beats 4Q profit forecasts Associated Press - 9 hours ago
The Dallas-based company said it had net income of 10 cents per share. Earnings, adjusted for non-recurring gains, were less than 1 cent on a per-share basis. The average estimate of four analysts surveyed ...
- How Will InvenSense Expand Its Gross Margins? @ Investopedia - 9 hours ago
One of the chief concerns surrounding motion sensor vendor InvenSense is that the company's gross profit margins have come under pressure.
- Saul Centers reports 4Q results Associated Press - 9 hours ago
The Bethesda, Maryland-based real estate investment trust said it had funds from operations of $17.5 million, or 62 cents per share, in the period. Funds from operations is a closely watched measure in ...
- HCI Group beats 4Q profit forecasts Associated Press - 9 hours ago
On a per-share basis, the Tampa, Florida-based company said it had profit of $1.30. The results surpassed Wall Street expectations. The average estimate of three analysts surveyed by Zacks Investment Research ...
- Fidus Investment tops Street 4Q forecasts Associated Press - 9 hours ago
The Evanston, Illinois-based company said it had profit of 46 cents per share. Earnings, adjusted for investment gains, came to 42 cents per share. The results topped Wall Street expectations. The average ...
- Demand Media reports 4Q loss Associated Press - 9 hours ago
On a per-share basis, the Santa Monica, California-based company said it had a loss of 93 cents. Losses, adjusted for non-recurring costs and stock option expense, were 2 cents per share. The results topped ...
- Violin Memory Drops 8%: Sales Hiccup on 'Customer Timing' @ Barrons.com - 9 hours ago
Shares of storage equipment vendor Violin Memory (VMEM) are down 31 cents, or 8%, at $3.68, and fell as low as 12% at one point in late trading, after the company this afternoon reported fiscal Q4 revenue that missed analysts’ expectations, but projected growth will return this year. The company’s gross profit margin was …
- Emergent Biosolutions posts 4Q profit Associated Press - 9 hours ago
The Rockville, Maryland-based company said it had net income of 66 cents per share. Earnings, adjusted for one-time gains and costs, were 75 cents per share. The biopharmaceutical company posted revenue ...
- Diamond Foods (DMND) Stock Rises in After-Hours Trading Today Following Earnings Beat @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
Diamond Foods (DMND) shares are climbing in after-hours trading following the release of the company's second quarter earnings results today.
- Fresh Market tops 4Q profit forecasts Associated Press - 10 hours ago
On a per-share basis, the Greensboro, North Carolina-based company said it had net income of 42 cents. Earnings, adjusted for non-recurring costs, were 55 cents per share. The results surpassed Wall Street ...
- AbbVie (ABBV) Stock Declines In Trading Today Following $21B Pharmacyclics Purchase @ TheStreet.com - 10 hours ago
AbbVie (ABBV) shares dropped today after the company announced the $21 billion purchase of Pharmacyclics.
- Finisar Jumps 6%: FYQ3 In-Line, Q4 View Tops Consensus @ Barrons.com - 10 hours ago
The company said its sales of products for “datacom”were up 8.5%, quarter to quarter, while telecom products declined 11.3%. Chairman Jerry Rawls noted that revenue growth was primarily a result of "the demand for 40 gigabit and 100 gigabit transceivers for datacom applications, as well as transceivers for wireless applications." …
- Martha Stewart Living (MSO) Stock Gaining in After-Hours Trading Today on Earnings Beat @ TheStreet.com - 10 hours ago
Martha Stewart Living (MSO) stock is up in after-hours trading following its fourth quarter earnings results.
- Joy Global (JOY) Earnings Report: Q1 15 Conference Call Transcript @ TheStreet.com - 10 hours ago
The following Joy Global (JOY) conference call took place on March 5, 2015, 11:00 AM ET. This is a transcript of that earnings call:
- The Fresh Market (TFM) Stock Higher in After-Hours Trading Today on Earnings Release @ TheStreet.com - 10 hours ago
The Fresh Market (TFM) stock is higher late Thursday afternoon following the release of its fourth quarter earnings results.
- YY Stock Gains in After-Hours Trading on Earnings Beat @ TheStreet.com - 10 hours ago
YY (YY) is gaining after-hours Thursday after beating analysts' estimates for earnings in the fourth quarter.
- Cooper Cos. beats 1Q profit forecasts Associated Press - 10 hours ago
On a per-share basis, the Pleasanton, California-based company said it had profit of $1.25. Earnings, adjusted for amortization costs and costs related to mergers and acquisitions, came to $1.75 per share. ...
- Martha Stewart fourth-quarter earnings top Street view @ MarketWatch - 10 hours ago
SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc. rose in the extended session Thursday after the company topped fourth-quarter earnings expectations. Shares rose 5.1% to $5.12 on light ...
- Finisar (FNSR) Stock Is Up in After-Hours Trading After Earnings Report @ TheStreet.com - 10 hours ago
Finisar (FNSR) is gaining after-hours Thursday after reporting its results for the fiscal third quarter.
- Stocks End Slightly Higher Morningstar - 10 hours ago
Thursday's session came after news of a jump in U.S. jobless claims and that the European Central Bank will soon begin its bond-buying stimulus program. Initial jobless claims rose 7,000, to 320,000, for the week of Feb. 22-28, the Labor Department announced, reaching their highest level since May. New applications for …
- Here’s a Reason Rite Aid (RAD) Stock was Falling Today @ TheStreet.com - 10 hours ago
Rite Aid (RAD) stock was lower today after the company issued its same-store-sales results for February, which increased year-over-year but slowed down from January.
- Whiting Petroleum (WLL) Stock Closed in the Red Today Amid Lower Oil Prices @ TheStreet.com - 10 hours ago
Whiting Petroleum (WLL) stock ended the day lower as oil prices fell on a stronger dollar.
- Ciena (CIEN) Stock Gains Today Following Earnings Beat @ TheStreet.com - 10 hours ago
Ciena (CIEN) shares are rising after the company beat analysts' first quarter earnings expectations.
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Stock Gains Today on Strong Earnings @ TheStreet.com - 11 hours ago
Methode Electronics (MEI) shares rise today on better than expected third quarter earnings results.
- Exelon (EXC) Stock Rallying Today Following Higher Price Target @ TheStreet.com - 11 hours ago
Exelon (EXC) stock is higher this afternoon following a ratings increase to 'overweight' from 'neutral' at JPMorgan.
- Stocks' Gains Are Limited in Lead-Up to February Jobs Report @ TheStreet.com - 11 hours ago
Stocks regain positive momentum by mid-afternoon. Weaker-than-expected domestic data and the materials sector kept gains limited.
- Will Oppenheimer's Price Target Increase Help BP Stock Today? @ TheStreet.com - 11 hours ago
Shares of BP are down despite Oppenheimer's price target raise to $50 from $45, while maintaining its 'outperform' rating.
- U.S. company earnings point to stock-market correction @ MarketWatch - 11 hours ago
The price-to-earnings ratio hasn’t been so high since early 2010, writes Phil van Doorn.
- Brean's 3 Computer Hardware Stocks To Buy Benzinga - 12 hours ago
In a recent report, Brean Capital analyst gave their take on the outlook for the computer hardware business. Brean analysts are "very bullish" on several stocks in the space. What Is Apple Up ...
- Credit Suisse: 8 Must-Own Consumer Stocks for Your Portfolio @ TheStreet.com - 12 hours ago
There are plenty of popular consumers brands that also provide good investment opportunities.
- Embraer (ERJ) Stock Falls After Earnings Report @ TheStreet.com - 12 hours ago
Embraer (ERJ) is falling Thursday after reporting its fourth quarter results.
- Is Pacific Ethanol Finally Safe? @ 24/7 Wall St. - 12 hours ago
After the markets closed on Wednesday, Pacific Ethanol reported better-than-expected fiscal fourth-quarter financial results.
- Morgan Stanley's Top Takeaways From Meeting eBay's Management Benzinga - 13 hours ago
Morgan Stanley recently met with eBay Inc's (NASDAQ: EBAY ) CEO and management team about PayPal's spinoff and the future of the payments company. PayPal, which currently processes one out of every six ...
- Darling Ingredients (DAR) Stock Falls Despite Earnings Beat @ TheStreet.com - 13 hours ago
Darling Ingredients (DAR) is falling Thursday despite beating analysts' estimates in the fourth quarter.
- Pacific Crest Says Wayfair Story Is 'Still Underappreciated,' Sees Long Growth Path Ahead Benzinga - 13 hours ago
Wayfair Inc (NYSE: W ) reported better-than-expected financial results on Wednesday morning, driven by "successful holiday initiatives." Analyst Chad Bartley at Pacific Crest weighed in on the ...
- General Dynamics (GD) Stock Gains Today After Increasing Quarterly Dividend @ TheStreet.com - 13 hours ago
General Dynamics (GD) shares are rising today after the company upped its dividend to 69 cents from 62 cents.
- FYE finds bright spot in dim sales report for music, video, electronics chain @ The Business Journals - 13 hours ago
The owner of the FYE music, video and electronics chain reported fourth-quarter sales in existing stores were about the same as a year ago, a bright spot in an otherwise dim earnings report for fiscal ...