- 6 Dividend Stocks Raising Their Payouts And Yields @ Seeking Alpha - 30 minutes ago
In a down-market when many people are rushing to buy gold, I take comfort that I already have mine. No, not that kind, but something much better. A growing stream of dividend income from solid companies. ...
- Rite Aid Still Offers Upside With Acquisitions And In-Store Plans @ Seeking Alpha - 2 hours 45 minutes ago
A lot has changed since the last time I wrote about Rite Aid ( RAD ). For starters, shares of the retail pharmacy are up 217% since my piece one year ago this week. The surge in Rite Aid's shares has been ...
- Baxter International Inc. - Dividend Fact Sheet @ Seeking Alpha - 3 hours ago
Baxter International Inc. ( BAX ) is a U.S.-based health care company particularly specialized in treatments for various severe medical conditions including hemophilia, immune disorders, infectious diseases, ...
- Why You Should Invest In Kraft Food @ Seeking Alpha - 3 hours ago
The stock of Kraft Foods Group ( KRFT ) has gone up 25.2% since mid-2012 and is currently trading at $55.64 per share while in comparison the S&P 500 went up 27.2% over the same period. Mid-2013 Kraft ...
- [$$] BlackRock Profit Climbs as Investors Pour Money Into Mutual Funds @ The Wall Street Journal - 4 hours ago
The world's biggest asset manager posts a first-quarter profit topping analysts' estimates, as revenue increases and assets under management rise.
- [$$] Merger Activity Is Boon to Goldman, Morgan Stanley @ The Wall Street Journal - 4 hours ago
Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley rode a wave of corporate deal making, helping bolster revenue in their traditional merger-advice and securities-underwriting businesses.
- [$$] DuPont Earnings Hurt by Adverse Weather @ The Wall Street Journal - 4 hours ago
DuPont reported lower-than-expected quarterly earnings as unusually cold weather in North America delayed farmers' decisions to buy seeds and chemicals for this spring's plantings.
- [$$] Chipotle to Raise Prices; Profit Climbs on Better Traffic @ The Wall Street Journal - 4 hours ago
Chipotle Mexican Grill said it will raise prices as food costs cut deeper into its profit—though the restaurant chain posted first-quarter income that improved 8.5% amid higher traffic.
- [$$] GE Plans to Divest More Businesses; Profit, Revenue Decline @ The Wall Street Journal - 4 hours ago
General Electric Co. is planning to sell off more pieces of its sprawling conglomerate this year as Chief Executive Jeff Immelt seeks to improve the profitability of the overall industrial operations.
- Cepheid's CEO Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript @ Seeking Alpha - 5 hours ago
John Bishop Good afternoon everyone, and thank you for joining Cepheid for a review of our 2014 first quarter results.
- Hub Group's CEO Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript @ Seeking Alpha - 5 hours ago
Mark Yeager Thanks Dave, and hello, everyone. Like the rest of the sector we found ourselves in a challenging operating environment this quarter. Adverse weather conditions throughout the country made ...
- 5 Dividend Paying Stocks Insiders Are Buying @ Seeking Alpha - 5 hours ago
By Jason Seo, CFA Dividend-paying stocks are a good addition to any investor's portfolio. In addition to the obvious income benefits, these equities can lower the volatility of the overall portfolio due ...
- Select Comfort's CEO Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript @ Seeking Alpha - 5 hours ago
Shelly Ibach - President and Chief Executive Officer Thanks, Dave. Good afternoon everyone and thank you for joining our first quarter earnings call. First, I would like to welcome our new CFO, David Callen. ...
- The Scariest Graph I Can Show AMD Shorts @ Seeking Alpha - 6 hours ago
Console wins have been a major lifeline for Advanced Micro Devices ( AMD ). Pundits against AMD have argued every angle against consoles, citing both margin concerns and debating the volume of the win....
- Eastgroup Properties' CEO Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript @ Seeking Alpha - 6 hours ago
David Hoster Thank you. Q1 was another productive one for Eastgroup. Funds from operations of $0.82 per share exceeded the upper end of our guidance range and represented an increase of 7.9% as compared ...
- Associated Banc-Corp's CEO Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript @ Seeking Alpha - 7 hours ago
Thank you. Welcome to our first quarter earnings conference call. Joining me today are Chris Niles, our Chief Financial Officer and Scott Hickey, our Chief Credit Officer.
- Honeywell International's CEO Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha - 7 hours ago
Good day, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to Honeywell's first quarter 2014 earnings conference call. As we will detail later, we are anticipating organic sales growth to accelerate as the year progresses.
- Hancock Holding Management Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript @ Seeking Alpha - 8 hours ago
Carl J. Chaney Good morning. And thank you for joining us today. Let me start today's call by saying how proud I am of our associates and our management team. We've set some very aggressive goals early ...
- [$$] AMD Rides Videogame Consoles to Growth @ The Wall Street Journal - 8 hours ago
Advanced Micro Devices Inc.'s first-quarter loss narrowed as the chip maker reported a double-digit jump in sales.
- PPG Industries' CEO Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript @ Seeking Alpha - 8 hours ago
Chuck Bunch Thank you, Vince. And welcome, everyone. We appreciate your continued interest in PPG Industries.
- Earnings Preview: Qualcomm @ Seeking Alpha - 8 hours ago
Chipmaker Qualcomm ( QCOM ) has started the year strongly with gains of more than 10%. The stock trades close to its 52-week high and there are good chances that its terrific performance will continue ...
- GM to stick with marketing plan despite recall @ USA TODAY - 8 hours ago
GM says it's too early to say whether the recall is hurting sales of its newest models.
- RLI's CEO Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript @ Seeking Alpha - 9 hours ago
Tom Brown - Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Thanks, Aaron and good morning everyone. We are pleased to announce another positive underwriting quarter and a solid start to the year. Starting ...
- Cypress Semiconductor's CEO Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript @ Seeking Alpha - 9 hours ago
Brad W. Buss Great. Thanks, T.J. Thanks everybody. Thanks for attending. As usual, everything in the press release is preliminary and unaudited. Our 10-K should be out in the first few days. Our 10-Q, ...
- The Blackstone Group's CEO Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript @ Seeking Alpha - 9 hours ago
Stephen A. Schwarzman Thanks Joan. Good morning and thank you for joining our call. It’s been a terrific start to the year, as Joan told you and Tony earlier, with the record first quarter for both ENI ...
- For Morgan Stanley, playing it safe pays off Reuters - 9 hours ago
On Thursday, Gorman proved himself right, by showing that his plan to lighten up trading risk and focus on wealth management is paying off. Morgan Stanley posted a 55 percent gain in first-quarter profit. Morgan Stanley also showed steady progress in using deposits from the wealth business to lend more. Gorman is working …
- PepsiCo's profit rises on snack sales, price hikes @ USA TODAY - 9 hours ago
Global snack volume rose last quarter though global beverage volume was unchanged, including in North America.
- Steel Dynamics' CEO Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript @ Seeking Alpha - 10 hours ago
Mark D. Millett Thanks Marlene, good morning everyone. Hopefully, you are all preparing for an enjoyable and safe holiday weekend, and thank you for joining us today, because we truly value your time. ...
- PepsiCo Investor's Business Daily - 10 hours ago
PepsiCo (PEP) said Q1 EPS jumped 7.8% to 83 cents, beating estimates by 8 cents. Revenue rose 0.2% to $12.6 bil, above views for $12.4 bil. Snack volume rose 2%, but global beverage volume was flat. Shares ...
- Breaking Down Arcam AB's Q1 Earnings -- FastEBM and New Orders @ Motley Fool - 10 hours ago
Here's what 3-D printing investors need to know about Arcam's first-quarter 2014 results.
- Earnings Roundup: Did Obamacare Swamp United Healthcare's Quarter? @ Motley Fool - 10 hours ago
Medicaid membership surged at United Healthcare (UNH) in Q1, offsetting headwinds tied to Obamacare fees and higher taxes, and suggesting strong results for Medicaid insurers Molina (MOH) and Centene (CNC)....
- 3 Key Takeaways From General Electric Company's Earnings Report @ Motley Fool - 10 hours ago
Here's what you need to know about GE's year thus far.
- The Sherwin-Williams' CEO Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript @ Seeking Alpha - 10 hours ago
Summarizing overall company performance for the first quarter 2014 versus first quarter 2013, consolidated net sales increased 9.2% to a record $2.37 billion, due primarily to higher paint sales volume ...
- Updated Research Report on A&F Zacks - 10 hours ago
On Apr 16, 2014, we issued an updated research report on Abercrombie & Fitch Company.
- UnitedHealth Earnings Fall 5% On ObamaCare, Medicare Cuts Investor's Business Daily - 11 hours ago
UnitedHealth Group, the nation's largest health insurer, reported a first-quarter earnings decline Thursday, blaming ObamaCare taxes, Medicare Advantage cuts and Gilead Sciences' costly hepatitis C drug. ...
- East West Bancorp's CEO Discusses F1Q2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript @ Seeking Alpha - 11 hours ago
Dominic Ng Thank you, Irene. Good morning. Thank you for joining us for our earnings call today and yesterday afternoon we were pleased to report financial results for the first quarter of 2014 with net ...
- CVS Caremark Upped to Buy Zacks - 11 hours ago
CVS has delivered positive earnings surprises in all of the last 4 quarters with an average beat of 3.5%.
- Badger Meter's CEO Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript @ Seeking Alpha - 11 hours ago
Rich Meeusen Thank you Rick, and thank all of you for joining us today. Two months ago on our year-end earnings call I noted that the first quarter of 2013 was weaker than normal due to unusual weather ...
- Updated Research Report on PACCAR Zacks - 11 hours ago
On Apr 11, 2014, we issued an updated research report on PACCAR Inc.
- Reynolds Reappoints Cameron as CEO Zacks - 11 hours ago
Reynolds American Inc.'s board of directors announced the reappointment of Susan M. Cameron as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and President effective May 1, 2014.
- Altria Learns to Avoid Coca-Cola, PepsiCo Mistakes @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
Altria is hell-bent on not repeating the mistakes now plaguing soda giants Coca-Cola and PepsiCo. Here's why Altria is in good shape no matter what happens.
- AMD narrows loss as graphics sales gain @ MarketWatch - 11 hours ago
Advanced Micro Devices Inc. first-quarter loss narrowed as the chip maker reported a double-digit jump in sales, due to strong growth from the graphics and visual solutions unit.
- Is Rambus (RMBS) Poised to Beat Earnings Estimates? Zacks - 11 hours ago
Rambus Inc. is set to report first-quarter 2014 results on Apr 21.
- After-hours buzz: Athenahealth, Select Comfort & More @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
Check out which companies are making headlines after the bell Thursday: ATHN & SCSS
- PrivateBancorp's CEO Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript @ Seeking Alpha - 11 hours ago
Larry Richman Thank you, Sarah and good morning everyone. Thank you for joining our call. I’d like to begin this morning by making a few brief comments on our first quarter performance and how we are positioned ...
- Sonoco Products' CEO Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript @ Seeking Alpha - 11 hours ago
Barry L. Saunders Thank you, Roger. I will begin on Slide 3 where you see that this morning; we reported first quarter earnings per share on a GAAP basis of $0.50 and base earnings of $0.52, compared to ...
- This Hedge Fund Owns a Town. What Else Has It Bought Lately? @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
It can pay off to keep an eye on the big investors out there.
- Will ITW Deliver Upbeat Results This Quarter? Zacks - 11 hours ago
Illinois Tool Works Inc. is slated to report its first-quarter 2014 results before the market opens on Apr 22.
- Heavy winter storms weigh on DuPont during 1Q Associated Press - 11 hours ago
- Will A Positive Earning Report Help Cherokee (CHKE) Stock? @ TheStreet.com - 12 hours ago
Cherokee (CHKE) posted a year over year 7.7% net revenue increase in fiscal 2014 to $28.6 million.