- Advance Auto Parts to Grow on New Stores, Stable Industry Zacks - 46 minutes ago
On Nov 24, 2014, we issued an updated research report on Advance Auto Parts Inc. (AAP).
- HP Slumps On Revenue Decline Ahead Of Split @ Forbes - 1 hour 27 minutes ago
A month after unveiling plans to split itself into two companies, Hewlett-Packard reported a 2% decline in fourth quarter revenues, missing estimates and sending shares slightly down in after-hours trading. For the quarter ending October 31, HP's revenues came in at $28.4 billion, down from $29.1 billion a year ago and …
- Veeva beats Street 3Q forecasts Associated Press - 1 hour 36 minutes ago
The Pleasanton, California-based company said it had profit of 7 cents per share. Earnings, adjusted for stock option expense and amortization costs, were 9 cents per share. The results topped Wall Street ...
- Hewlett-Packard Posts Light Revenues Zacks - 1 hour 37 minutes ago
Tech giant Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) posted fiscal Q4 and full fiscal 2014 earnings after the bell Tuesday. Earnings per share of $1.06 topped the Zacks Consensus Estimate by a penny.
- Deutsche Bank Sees Weak Outlook For Brocade Communications Systems Benzinga - 1 hour 42 minutes ago
Brocade Communications Systems, Inc.'s (NASDAQ: BRCD ) growth outlook is too weak to support gains in its share price, an analyst said Tuesday. Wunderlich's Matthew S. Robison downgraded the computer parts ...
- Hewlett-Packard 2015 Guidance Looks Good Enough, Almost @ 24/7 Wall St. - 1 hour 49 minutes ago
Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ) reported its fourth-quarter earnings Tuesday after the market close as $1.06 in earnings per share and $28.4 billion in revenue against Thomson Reuters consensus estimates ...
- Weak enterprise demand hurts HP's fourth-quarter revenue Reuters - 1 hour 50 minutes ago
- Campbell Cuts Fiscal '15 View Despite Strong Q1 Earnings Zacks - 1 hour 51 minutes ago
Campbell Soup Company (CPB) has made an encouraging start to fiscal 2015, with better-than-expected first-quarter results.
- Hewlett-Packard, Tivo drop in after-hours action @ MarketWatch - 1 hour 54 minutes ago
Stocks making notable moves on Tuesday also include Tiffany, Campbell Soup, Netflix, United Technologies, Home Depot and Palo Alto Networks.
- Hewlett-Packard reports earnings in line with analyst estimates @ USA TODAY - 1 hour 54 minutes ago
Revenue is down slightly, driving down shares 2% in after-hours trading.
- TiVo shares fall 1.6% as profit misses estimates @ MarketWatch - 1 hour 57 minutes ago
NEW YORK (MarketWatch) -- TiVo Inc. shares slumped 1.6% in after-hours trade Tuesday, after the company missed profit estimates for its third fiscal quarter. TiVo said it had net income of $6.345 million, ...
- H-P shares slump following revenue miss @ MarketWatch - 1 hour 57 minutes ago
NEW YORK (MarketWatch) -- Hewlett-Packard reported in-line earnings for the fourth quarter, but a 6% decline in revenue that fell short of expectations. Shares of H-P slumped 1.5% to $36.94 in afterhours ...
- HP’s Fourth-Quarter Sales Miss Estimates Ahead of Split @ Bloomberg - 1 hour 58 minutes ago
Hewlett-Packard Co. (HPQ) , the computer maker that plans to split into two companies, reported fiscal fourth-quarter sales that fell short of analysts’ estimates, hurt by an accelerating shift to cloud ...
- H-P's Revenue Drops Again @ The Wall Street Journal - 2 hours 4 minutes ago
H-P said its profit fell 6% for the October quarter and the computer maker recorded another period of lower revenue as it continues to show the frailties that prompted its plan to split in two.
- Operational improvements boost customer satisfaction Market Realist - 2 hours 16 minutes ago
Alaska added a new booking class with lower fares to its first class pricing structure, which was introduced in half of Alaska’s markets.
- Holiday Retail Season Winners and Losers @ Barrons.com - 2 hours 33 minutes ago
Black Friday arrives this week, with its sibling Cyber Monday following close on its heels, bringing with them anticipation, expectations, and lots of hype. The National Retail Federation expects holiday ...
- Palo Alto Networks Analyst Roundup Following Fiscal Q1 Earnings Benzinga - 2 hours 57 minutes ago
Palo Alto Networks Inc (NYSE: PANW ) reported fiscal Q1 results Monday and beat expectations. The stock surged Tuesday, trading at $119.8, up 5.78 percent in the afternoon. Below are highlights from analysts ...
- ACE LimitedApproves $1.5 Billion Share Buyback Program Zacks - 3 hours ago
In its concerted effort to enhance shareholders' value, the board of directors of ACE Limited (ACE) approved a $1.5 billion share repurchase program for 2015.
- Will AmEx's Digital Payment Initiatives Help Sustain Growth? Zacks - 4 hours ago
On Nov 24, we issued an updated research report on American Express Co. (AXP) or AmEx, citing its opportunities and challenges.
- Stifel Raises Palo Alto Networks Price Target Benzinga - 4 hours ago
Stifel raised its price target on Palo Alto Networks Inc (NYSE: PANW ) Tuesday from $110 to $120 and maintained a Buy rating after the company beat Q1 estimates. Analyst Gur Talpaz noted that “Palo Alto ...
- Sears's Great Holiday Retail Giveaway @ The Wall Street Journal - 4 hours ago
Sears’s languid sales and store closings point to strong market-share gains for its retail rivals such as Home Depot and Lowe’s.
- UPDATE: Credit Suisse Upgrades Qihoo 360 Technology Benzinga - 5 hours ago
Credit Suisse upgraded Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd (NYSE: QIHU ) Tuesday from Neutral to Outperform and maintained an $84 price target after the company beat Q3 estimates . Analyst Jialong Shi noted that ...
- Trina Solar (TSL) Showing Signs Of A Dead Cat Bounce Today @ TheStreet.com - 5 hours ago
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Trina Solar (TSL) as a "dead cat bounce" (down big yesterday but up big today) candidate
- Tiffany & Co. Conference Call Highlights Benzinga - 5 hours ago
Tiffany & Co. (NYSE: TIF ) reported its third quarter earnings on Tuesday. Shares of the company are up 2 percent. Below are some key highlights from its conference call. Performance Metrics: View more ...
- AK Steel Poised to Gain from Strong Automotive Momentum Zacks - 5 hours ago
We have issued an updated research report on steel maker AK Steel (AKS).
- Tiffany & Co., Signet Same-Store Sales Sparkle In Q3 @ Investor's Business Daily - 5 hours ago
Shoppers in the Americas continue to love their sparkle, as Tiffany & Co. (TIF) same-store sales in the region boosted revenue, though the jeweler still missed total sales expectations for the third quarter ...
- HP earnings: What to watch @ San Jose Mercury News - 5 hours ago
Hewlett-Packard is scheduled to report fourth-quarter earnings after the markets close today. The big focus: the future, specifically the company’s pending breakup. HP announced in October that it would ...
- Hormel Foods (HRL) Earnings Report: Q4 2014 Conference Call Transcript @ TheStreet.com - 5 hours ago
The following Hormel Foods (HRL) conference call took place on November 25, 2014, 09:30 AM ET. This is a transcript of that earnings call:
- 3 Stocks Pulling The Services Sector Downward @ TheStreet.com - 5 hours ago
TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the services sector lower today.
- OPAP net profit boosted by scratch card launch and cost cuts Reuters - 5 hours ago
- Pall Stock Hits High As Acquisitions Boost Earnings @ Investor's Business Daily - 6 hours ago
Pall (PLL) shares shot up to an all-time high in strong volume Tuesday after its fiscal first-quarter earnings growth surged above estimates. The maker of filtration and purification systems for life sciences ...
- Stocks Little Changed in Choppy Trading After Data Morningstar - 6 hours ago
U.S. Market Stocks were little changed in choppy trading this morning as investors weighed economic data. Third-quarter U.S. GDP growth was revised upwards to 3.9% from 3.5%. The increase was driven by ...
- By The Numbers: Can Apple Sell 70 Million iPhones In The December Quarter @ Forbes - 6 hours ago
Here is what it would take for Apple to sell 70 million iPhones in the December quarter.
- Mizuho Securities Previews Hewlett-Packard's Q4 Results Benzinga - 6 hours ago
Hewlett-Packard Company (NYSE: HPQ ) will report its fourth-quarter results on Tuesday after market close. Abhey Lamba of Mizuho Securities detailed what to expect in the company's report. “The printing ...
- UPDATE: Tigress Financial Initiates Coverage On The J.M. Smucker Company Benzinga - 6 hours ago
Tigress Financial Partners initiated coverage on The J.M. Smucker Company (NYSE: SJM ) Tuesday with a Buy rating. Analyst Philip Van Deusen noted that “Having recently come under pressure following the ...
- Violin Memory Jumps 5% on Fiscal Q3 Beat, Higher Q4 Rev View @ Barrons.com - 6 hours ago
Flash storage equipment vendor Violin Memory (VMEM) this afternoon reported fiscal Q3 revenue that topped analysts’ expectations and a slightly smaller-than-expected net loss, and forecast this quarter’s ...
- Fraport, Copelouzos win bidding for Greek airports Reuters - 6 hours ago
ATHENS (Reuters) - German airport operator Fraport (FRAG.DE) and Greek energy firm Copelouzos bid 1.23 billion euros (0.97 billion pounds) to lease and operate 14 Greek regional airports, the country's ...
- Deutsche Bank Raises Violin Memory Price Target Benzinga - 6 hours ago
Deutsche Bank raised its price target on Violin Memory Inc (NYSE: VMEM ) Monday from $4.50 to $5.50 and maintained a Hold rating. Analysts led by Sherri Scribner noted that “VMEM reported solid F3Q-15 ...
- Bank profits rose in third quarter as revenues jumped, FDIC says @ Los Angeles Times - 6 hours ago
Profits at the nation's banks rose 7.3% in the third quarter as revenues posted their biggest year-over-year increase since 2009, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. said Tuesday.
- Campbell Q1 Warms On Thanksgiving Holiday Prep Boost @ Investor's Business Daily - 6 hours ago
Campbell Soup's (CPB) view-topping fiscal first-quarter results warmed up shares despite lowered full-year forecasts. For the quarter ended Nov. 2, the maker of Campbell's, Goldfish and Pepperidge Farm ...
- Why Should you Add MeadWestvaco (MWV) to Your Portfolio? Zacks - 6 hours ago
Zacks Investment Research has upgraded MeadWestvaco (MWV) to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
- Workday (WDAY) Earnings Report: Q3 2015 Conference Call Transcript @ TheStreet.com - 6 hours ago
The following Workday (WDAY) conference call took place on November 24, 2014, 05:00 PM ET. This is a transcript of that earnings call:
- Cramer: Workday, Netflix, Amazon Struggle as Momentum Lags @ TheStreet.com - 7 hours ago
TheStreet's Jim Cramer says that momentum stocks like Amazon, Netflix and Workday are beginning to struggle now that growth has apparently slowed.
- Story Stocks from Briefing.com Briefing.com - 7 hours ago
Story Stocks from Briefing.com
- Deutsche Bank On Nuance Communications: Nice Finish To Fiscal 2014 Benzinga - 7 hours ago
Nuance Communications Inc. (NASDAQ: NUAN ) reported a modest beat in its fourth-quarter results on Monday. The company earned $0.33 per share, topping expectations of $0.27 per share while revenue of $502.3 ...
- Kulicke and Soffa Industries Down to Strong Sell on Weak Q4 Zacks - 7 hours ago
Zacks Investment Research downgraded Kulicke and Soffa Industries (KLIC) to a Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) on Nov 25, 2014.
- SinoCoking Coal And Coke Chem Surges 30% As Syngas Plant Hits Full Capacity Benzinga - 7 hours ago
SinoCoking Coal and Coke Chem Ind, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCOK ) gained more than 30 percent Tuesday morning on news that its above-ground synthesis gas plant in China has hit full capacity at 25,000 cubic meters ...
- Trina Solar Beats on Q3 Earnings, Down on Weak Guidance Zacks - 7 hours ago
Trina Solar Ltd. (TSL) reported earnings of 34 cents per American Depositary Shares (ADS) in the third quarter of 2014 compared with 14 cents per ADS in the year-ago quarter. The bottom line was ahead ...
- Pall Corp.'s (PLL) Q1 Earnings & Revenues Top Estimates Zacks - 7 hours ago
Pall Corporation (PLL) reported healthy first-quarter fiscal 2015 results with pro forma earnings of 89 cents a share, surpassing the Zacks Consensus Estimate of 80 cents by 11.3%
- Kohlberg Kravis (KKR) Up to Strong Buy on Top-Line Growth Zacks - 7 hours ago
On Nov 25, Zacks Investment Research upgraded Kohlberg Kravis (KKR) to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).