- Russian food retailer X5 posts 36 percent fall in fourth-quarter earnings Reuters - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 12:47 PM EDT
MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russia's second-biggest food retailer X5 (PJPq.L) said on Thursday its fourth-quarter net profit dropped 35.6 percent, year-on-year, to 2.8 billion roubles ($46.6 million). X5 also said ...
- Jabil Circuit (JBL) Stock Gains Today on Earnings Beat @ TheStreet.com - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 12:40 PM EDT
Jabil Circuit (JBL) shares are climbing following the company's second quarter earnings beat.
- Ocwen Financial (OCN) Stock Continues Slide Today After Delaying Financial Report @ TheStreet.com - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 12:39 PM EDT
Ocwen Financial (OCN) stock is continuing to decline from yesterday's announcement that it once again delayed its financial report.
- Dana Holding (DAN) Stock Tumbling Today After Barclays Downgrade @ TheStreet.com - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 12:35 PM EDT
Shares of Dana Holding (DAN) are down after Barclays downgraded its rating to 'equal weight' from 'overweight,' while maintaining its $24 price target.
- Vince (VNCE) Stock Tanking Today on Weak 2016 Revenue Forecast @ TheStreet.com - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 11:42 AM EDT
Vince (VNCE) stock is sinking on Thursday after the apparel retailer issued a lower than expected revenue forecast.
- National Bank of Greece (NBG) Stock Lower Today as Greek Markets Decline @ TheStreet.com - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 11:13 AM EDT
Shares of National Bank of Greece (NBG) are down in morning trading today as Greek markets decline.
- Nucor (NUE) Stock Is Down Today on Weak Profit Forecast @ TheStreet.com - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 11:08 AM EDT
Nucor (NUE) stock is sinking this morning after the company issued a weaker than expected first quarter outlook.
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) Stock Spikes Today Following Accelerated Approval Filing Plan @ TheStreet.com - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 11:04 AM EDT
Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) shares are up double digits after the company announced that it will seek approval for its Fabry disease treatment, migalastat, earlier than expected.
- Stocks Mixed, Feel For Balance; Michaels Dips, Biogen Climbs @ Investor's Business Daily - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 11:01 AM EDT
Stocks got a mixed launch Thursday, seeking equilibrium after a volatile response to Wednesday's Federal Reserve policy announcement. The Nasdaq rose 0.3%. The Dow Jones industrial average dipped 0.2% ...
- Starbucks Rises on Stock Split, Coffee Delivery Service: What Wall Street's Saying @ TheStreet.com - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 10:57 AM EDT
Starbucks' shares hit a new 52-week-high on Thursday following the coffee chain's plans for a 2-for-1 stock split.
- Will Intel (INTC) Stock be Helped Today After Declaring Quarterly Dividend? @ TheStreet.com - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 10:52 AM EDT
Shares of Intel (INTC) are slightly up in morning trading today after declaring a quarterly dividend of 24 cents per share, or 96 cents per share on an annual basis.
- FedEx (FDX) Stock Gaining Today Despite Credit Suisse Price Target Cut @ TheStreet.com - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 10:36 AM EDT
Shares of FedEx (FDX) are up despite Credit Suisse's price target cut to $198 from $203, while maintaining its 'outperform' rating.
- Nike Chases Investors by Embracing Technology and Innovation @ TheStreet.com - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 10:34 AM EDT
Nike tries to shore up its earnings through innovation and health and fitness expertise. Will shareholders bite?
- Penn West Petroleum (PWE) Stock Slumping Today as Oil Prices Slip @ TheStreet.com - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 10:26 AM EDT
Penn West Petroleum (PWE) stock is down today as oil prices fall.
- Alibaba’s Smaller Chinese Rival JD.com Finds Its Own Path @ TheStreet.com - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 10:25 AM EDT
The two biggest e-commerce companies in China have significantly different business models. Only time will tell if there's room for both.
- What to Expect When Nike (NKE) Posts Earnings Thursday Afternoon @ TheStreet.com - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 10:21 AM EDT
Nike (NKE) is scheduled to report its fiscal third-quarter earnings results after the market closes today.
- Canaccord Genuity Sees Solid Growth Potential For NVIDIA Benzinga - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 10:19 AM EDT
In a report published Thursday, Canaccord Genuity analyst Matthew D. Ramsay reiterated a Hold rating and $23.00 price target on NVIDIA Corporation (NASDAQ: NVDA ). In the report, Canaccord Genuity noted, ...
- Williams-Sonoma (WSM) Stock Falling Today Following Fourth Quarter Earnings @ TheStreet.com - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 9:45 AM EDT
Williams-Sonoma (WSM) stock is down this morning after analysts at BB&T Capital Markets downgraded the company to "hold" from "buy."
- L-3 Communications Posts Unimpressive 4Q14 Performance Market Realist - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 9:28 AM EDT
L-3 Communications (LLL) saw a weak 4Q14 performance with its net sales declining by 1% from last year.
- Credit Suisse Reduces 1Q Estimates On T-Mobile Due To Strategic Activity Benzinga - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 9:15 AM EDT
In a report published Thursday, Credit Suisse analyst Joseph Mastrogiovanni reiterated an Outperform rating and $39.00 price target on T-Mobile US Inc. (NYSE: TMUS ). In the report, Credit Suisse noted, ...
- Does HP Dividend Hike Relieve Some Separation Anxiety? @ 24/7 Wall St. - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 9:10 AM EDT
Hewlett-Packard announced Thursday morning that it will raise its quarterly dividend by 10%.
- How does Facebook (FB) make money? @ Investopedia - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 9:00 AM EDT
Examine third quarter 2014 revenue data for Facebook and increases in advertising, mobile advertising, daily active users and mobile daily active users.
- Credit Suisse Sees Impressive Quarter Evidence Of Strong Outlook For Smart & Final Stores Benzinga - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 8:53 AM EDT
In a report published Thursday, Credit Suisse analyst Edward J. Kelly reiterated a Neutral rating and $18.00 price target on Smart & Final Stores, Inc. (NYSE: SFS ). In the report, Credit Suisse noted, ...
- Credit Suisse Sees Weaker Margins Pushing Estimates Lower For Realogy Benzinga - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 8:40 AM EDT
In a report published Thursday, Credit Suisse analyst Michael Dahl reiterated an Underperform rating and $37.00 price target on Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY ). In the report, Credit Suisse noted, ...
- Cintas (CTAS) Earnings Report: Q3 2015 Conference Call Transcript @ TheStreet.com - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 8:21 AM EDT
The following Cintas (CTAS) conference call took place on March 18, 2015, 05:00 PM ET. This is a transcript of that earnings call:
- UPDATE: Brean Capital Initiates Coverage On Las Vegas Sands On Good Market Position Benzinga - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 8:02 AM EDT
In a report published Thursday, Brean Capital analyst Bryan Maher initiated coverage on Las Vegas Sands Corp. (NYSE: LVS ) with a Buy rating and $65.00 price target. In the report, Brean Capital noted, ...
- Jabil Circuit (JBL) Earnings Report: Q2 2015 Conference Call Transcript @ TheStreet.com - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 7:28 AM EDT
The following Jabil Circuit (JBL) conference call took place on March 18, 2015, 04:30 PM ET. This is a transcript of that earnings call:
- Lennar Earnings a Running Start for Homebuying Season @ 24/7 Wall St. - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 7:25 AM EDT
Homebuilder Lennar reported better-than-expected first-quarter fiscal 2015 results before markets opened Thursday morning.
- Nike On Track Today to Extend Its Positive Earnings Streak @ TheStreet.com - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 5:40 AM EDT
Daily and weekly stock charts for Nike suggest that its shares will set a new high on positive earnings, particularly given its positive weekly chart.
- Italy's Enel looks to emerging markets to lift growth Reuters - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 5:17 AM EDT
Enel (ENEI.MI) aims to raise profits and dividends over the next five years by focusing on emerging markets and green energy after Italy's biggest utility reported an 84 percent fall in 2014 net profit on Thursday due to writedowns. Under the first business plan of CEO Francesco Starace, Enel said it would spend 18 billion …
- Volvo truck shipments fall 1 percent year-on-year in February, below forecast Reuters - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 3:42 AM EDT
Swedish truck maker Volvo (VOLVb.ST) said on Thursday shipments of its trucks fell 1 percent year-on-year in February, worse than expected, weighed down primarily by a slow economy in Brazil. The mean forecast in a Reuters poll of analysts was for deliveries at the maker of Volvo, Mack, UD Trucks and Renault trucks to …
- Luxury shoemaker Jimmy Choo to expand in China after earnings rise Reuters - Thu, Mar 19, 2015 3:33 AM EDT
Luxury shoemaker Jimmy Choo (CHOO.L) reported a 7.2 percent rise in annual earnings and said it would continue to grow by expanding its store portfolio in China. Reporting its first full-year results since floating on the London Stock Exchange in October, Jimmy Choo said adjusted core earnings (EBITDA) of 50.2 million …
- Canaccord: Nike Might Miss Q3 On Foreign Exchange Pressure Benzinga - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 9:49 PM EDT
Nike Inc (NYSE: NKE ) could miss quarterly expectations on greater-than-expected pressure from foreign exchange woes, an analyst said Wednesday. The Beaverton, Oregon-based footwear and apparel maker is ...
- S&P 500 companies shoveled $376 billion in cash to shareholders last year Business Insider - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 9:30 PM EDT
Senior earnings analyst John Butters of market...
- Myer Shares Slump With First-Half Profit 13% Below Estimates @ Bloomberg - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 7:25 PM EDT
It forecast full-year earnings of A$75 million to A$80 million before one-time items, below the A$89.6 million average estimate of eight analysts surveyed by Bloomberg. The deterioration in earnings indicates the challenge faced by incoming Chief Executive Officer Richard Umbers, whose replacement of incumbent Bernie Brookes …
- FedEx Packs Q3 Profit Up 63%, Best In 3 Years Investor's Business Daily - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 6:36 PM EDT
FedEx's quarterly profit growth was the strongest in three years. But shares fell Wednesday as revenue came in lower than expected and the shipping giant gave a weak earnings outlook. The No. 2 U.S. package ...
- Adobe Systems Tanks on Forecast, Oracle Rises on Dividend Increase @ TheStreet.com - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 6:19 PM EDT
Adobe Systems fell sharply after lowering its second quarter forecast. Oracle rises on third quarter earnings beat and dividend increase.
- Adobe shares tumble as cloud figures, forecast disappoint @ San Jose Mercury News - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 6:12 PM EDT
Adobe Systems shares fell, a day after the company reported lower-than-expected subscription growth for its cloud service and forecast earnings and revenue below analysts' estimates.
- Hot Industries: Shoemakers Stepping Up Profits @ Investor's Business Daily - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 5:20 PM EDT
A few shoemakers are stepping out in style, either hitting new highs or forming bases that could be the launching pad for an advance. The industry group ranks No. 80 out of 197 groups. The leader of the ...
- JD.com So Far Better Stock Than Alibaba @ Investor's Business Daily - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 5:20 PM EDT
JD.com (JD) and Alibaba (BABA) are both Chinese online retailers that have gone public in the last year, but JD.com has turned out to be the better stock. Shares of JD.com are trying to break out from ...
- Cintas (CTAS) Stock is Climbing Today in After-Hours Trading on Earnings Beat @ TheStreet.com - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 4:59 PM EDT
Cintas (CTAS) shares are gaining after the company reported third quarter earnings that were better than analysts expected.
- Homebuilder Lennar's Focus on Higher-Priced Homes Point to Higher Profits @ TheStreet.com - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 4:46 PM EDT
Even if Lennar only meets earnings estimates Thursday, it would still average 40% earnings growth over the past three quarters.
- Williams-Sonoma Sales, Outlook Miss On Ports Slowdown @ Investor's Business Daily - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 4:43 PM EDT
Williams-Sonoma (WSM) after the close on Wednesday reported weak Q4 results and outlook, saying the West Coast ports slowdown hurt its quarterly performance and will continue "to have a more significant ...
- FedEx shares fall on narrowed earnings outlook @ USA TODAY - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 4:37 PM EDT
Fiscal third-quarter company earnings beat Wall Street estimates.
- Jabil Circuit (JBL) Stock Is Up in After-Hours Trading on Earnings Beat @ TheStreet.com - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 4:20 PM EDT
Jabil Circuit (JBL) is gaining after-hours Wednesday after beating analysts' estimates for earnings in the fiscal second quarter.
- Nike Faces a Slam-Dunk Quarter on Its Wholesale Retailer Results Market Realist - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 4:05 PM EDT
Nike (NKE), the world’s number-one sports gear firm, will report its 3Q15 earnings on March 19. The wholesale channel is an important sales driver for NKE.
- Electronic Arts 3Q15 Earnings in Review Market Realist - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 3:52 PM EDT
Electronic Arts generates its revenues primarily from packaged goods and content in the digital space. North America accounted for 42% of overall revenues.
- Herbalife (HLF) Stock Gaining Today Following Fraud Case Dismissal @ TheStreet.com - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 3:51 PM EDT
Herbalife (HLF) shares are rising after the class action lawsuit claiming that the company is a pyramid scheme was dismissed today.
- Whiting Petroleum (WLL) Stock Higher Today After Oil Prices Rallied @ TheStreet.com - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 3:40 PM EDT
Shares of Whiting Petroleum (WLL) are up in afternoon trading as oil prices rallied.
- Eldorado Gold (EGO) Stock Soaring Today on Rally in Gold Prices @ TheStreet.com - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 3:38 PM EDT
Eldorado Gold (EGO) stock is gaining as the price of gold rallied today.