- Guess' (GES) Stock Gaining in After-Hours Trading Today Following Earnings Beat @ TheStreet.com - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 4:38 PM EDT
Guess' (GES) shares are rising in after-hours trading after the company beat analysts' fourth quarter earnings expectations.
- FedEx (FDX) Stock Lower in Pre-Market Trading Today on Weak Guidance @ TheStreet.com - Wed, Mar 18, 2015 9:28 AM EDT
FedEx (FDX) stock is lower today after issuing fiscal 2015 earnings guidance that was below analysts' expectations.
- FXCM Stock Sinking Today Following Analyst Downgrade @ TheStreet.com - Mon, Mar 16, 2015 10:06 AM EDT
FXCM (FXCM) stock is lower this morning after the company was downgraded to 'underperform' from 'market perform' at Keefe Bruyette.
- Ulta Salon's Shares Still Have Upside After Friday's Jump @ TheStreet.com - Fri, Mar 13, 2015 1:41 PM EDT
Our price target in Trifecta Stocks is now $170.
- Investors bet European utilities will fall as outlook sours Reuters - Fri, Mar 13, 2015 8:11 AM EDT
Short interest in shares of European utilities has risen in past weeks, as investors become bearish on the stocks because of poor earnings outlooks and pressure on their dividend payouts. Analysts expect earnings per share (EPS) for companies in the STOXX Europe 600 Utilities index to fall 0.7 percent in 2015 from …
- Intel Cuts Q1 Revenue View On Weak PC Demand @ Investor's Business Daily - Thu, Mar 12, 2015 5:10 PM EDT
Intel slashed its revenue estimate for Q1 by nearly $1 billion early Thursday, citing weaker-than-expected demand for business personal computers and lower-than-expected inventory levels across the PC-supply ...
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Stock Gains in After-Hours Trading Today Following Earnings Beat @ TheStreet.com - Thu, Mar 12, 2015 4:44 PM EDT
Ulta Salon (ULTA) shares are rising in after-hours trading after beating analysts fourth quarter earnings expectations.
- Acadia Pharmaceuticals (ACAD) Stock Tanks Today on Delayed Regulatory Application @ TheStreet.com - Thu, Mar 12, 2015 11:11 AM EDT
Acadia Pharmaceuticals (ACAD) shares are down double digits after the company announced that it is delaying its application for regulatory approval of its Parkinson's disease treatment.
- American Realty Capital Properties (ARCP) Stock Up Today After Naming Rufrano CEO @ TheStreet.com - Wed, Mar 11, 2015 8:33 AM EDT
Shares of American Realty Capital Properties (ARCP) are higher today after the REIT named Glenn Rufrano as its new CEO.
- UnitedHealth Group reported growth in its 4Q14 earnings Market Realist - Tue, Mar 10, 2015 9:31 AM EDT
On January 21, 2015, UnitedHealth Group reported its 4Q14 financial results. The company reported revenue of $33.4 billion in 4Q14—an increase of 7.4% YoY.
- United Natural Foods (UNFI) Stock Tanks in After-Hours Trading Today Following Earnings Miss @ TheStreet.com - Mon, Mar 9, 2015 4:40 PM EDT
United Natural Foods (UNFI) shares are falling after the company missed analysts' second quarter earnings expectations.
- Staples (SPLS) Earnings Report: Q4 2014 Conference Call Transcript @ TheStreet.com - Fri, Mar 6, 2015 2:39 PM EST
The following Staples (SPLS) conference call took place on March 6, 2015, 08:00 AM ET. This is a transcript of that earnings call:
- JDS Uniphase (JDSU) Stock Gains on Competitor's Quarterly Results and Strong Guidance @ TheStreet.com - Fri, Mar 6, 2015 12:07 PM EST
JDS Uniphase (JDSU) is gaining Friday following Finisar's (FNSR) fiscal third quarter results.
- Is Kroger Poised to Have Another Phenomenal Year? @ 24/7 Wall St. - Thu, Mar 5, 2015 10:25 AM EST
Kroger reported its 45th consecutive quarter of positive same-store sales growth before the markets opened Thursday.
- What to Expect From Kroger Earnings @ 24/7 Wall St. - Wed, Mar 4, 2015 3:35 PM EST
Kroger is scheduled to report fiscal fourth-quarter financials Thursday before the U.S. markets open.
- Target forecasts fiscal-year profit growth, $2 billion for share buybacks Reuters - Tue, Mar 3, 2015 3:37 PM EST
U.S. retailer Target Corp on Tuesday forecast a rise in profit and sales this fiscal year and said it would have the capacity to buy back $2 billion worth of its shares this year. Target said it expected ...
- Nabor Industries (NBR) Stock Gains Today Despite Earnings Miss @ TheStreet.com - Tue, Mar 3, 2015 12:32 PM EST
Nabor Industries (NBR) shares are rising today despite its earnings miss as oil prices gain today.
- Best Buy announces first buyback since 2012; profit jumps Reuters - Tue, Mar 3, 2015 10:13 AM EST
Best Buy Co Inc, the largest U.S. consumer electronics chain, on Tuesday reported higher-than-expected quarterly earnings on a strong holiday season and said it would buy back stock for the first time since 2012. Chief Executive Officer Hubert Joly said on a conference call that Best Buy planned this year to start …
- Chrysler Stumbles on Lower Pickup Sales @ 24/7 Wall St. - Tue, Mar 3, 2015 9:00 AM EST
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles had its best February sales performance since 2007, and the Jeep brand posted its best February sales ever.
- Scotiabank profit constrained by 'softer' investment banking Reuters - Tue, Mar 3, 2015 7:37 AM EST
- BioScrip (BIOS) Stock Slumps Today After Earnings, Revenue Miss @ TheStreet.com - Mon, Mar 2, 2015 12:59 PM EST
Shares of BioScrip (BIOS) are down after the company reported fourth quarter results that missed analysts' estimates.
- Mobileye NV (MBLY) Earnings Report: Q4 2014 Conference Call Transcript @ TheStreet.com - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 4:33 PM EST
The following Mobileye NV (MBLY) conference call took place on February 26, 2015, 08:00 AM ET. This is a transcript of that earnings call:
- Volkswagen Group profits up 20% for year @ USA TODAY - Fri, Feb 27, 2015 3:48 PM EST
Maker of Volkswagen, AUdi, Skoda, Seat and other brands offers cautious outlook for 2015.
- Canadian Tire profit beats on strong automotive, sports gear sales Reuters - Thu, Feb 26, 2015 12:56 PM EST
Retailer Canadian Tire Corp reported a fourth-quarter profit that comfortably beat analysts' estimate, helped by strong sales of its automotive products and sports gear, pushing its shares up 8 percent ...
- Avago Technologies (AVGO) Earnings Report: Q1 2015 Conference Call Transcript @ TheStreet.com - Thu, Feb 26, 2015 7:34 AM EST
The following Avago Technologies (AVGO) conference call took place on February 25, 2015, 05:00 PM ET. This is a transcript of that earnings call:
- Sell Sprouts Farmers Market Despite Earnings and Revenue Beat @ TheStreet.com - Thu, Feb 26, 2015 6:08 AM EST
Investors are paying for outperformance, not slowing growth.
- UK retail funds raise 320 million pounds in January - trade body Reuters - Thu, Feb 26, 2015 4:45 AM EST
LONDON (Reuters) - British retail mutual funds raised a net 320 million pounds ($496.6 million) in January, down from 1.7 billion pounds a month earlier, the Investment Association said on Thursday. UK ...
- AB InBev sharply hikes dividend, plans $1 bln share buyback Reuters - Thu, Feb 26, 2015 3:39 AM EST
Anheuser-Busch InBev , the world's largest brewer, announced a sharply higher dividend and a $1-billion share buyback on Thursday, promising increased investor returns in years ahead. It also forecast improved beer sales in most of its major markets this year, particularly with the growth in emerging markets of higher …
- Salesforce.com, Workday Beat On Sales; Both Continue To Gain Vs. Oracle, SAP Investor's Business Daily - Wed, Feb 25, 2015 6:54 PM EST
Enterprise cloud software companies Salesforce.com and Workday continued their growth stories, reporting mostly better-than-expected earnings and outlooks late Wednesday that sent both stocks rising after ...
- What does Intel’s revenue say about its growth prospects? Market Realist - Wed, Feb 25, 2015 10:05 AM EST
Intel spent ~$11.5 billion on R&D, or research and development, in 2014. This represents ~21% of its total revenue—compared to 19% in 2013.
- Wedbush Securities Expects Tough Q4 Results For Carmike Cinemas Benzinga - Wed, Feb 25, 2015 9:14 AM EST
In a report published Wednesday, Wedbush Securities analyst Michael Pachter reiterated an Outperform rating and $36.00 price target on Carmike Cinemas, Inc. (NASDAQ: CKEC ). In the report, Wedbush Securities ...
- What to Expect When TJX Reports Earnings Results Tomorrow @ TheStreet.com - Tue, Feb 24, 2015 10:15 AM EST
TJX (TJX) is expected to release its 2014 fourth quarter earnings results before the market open on Wednesday.
- Tech Five: HP reports earnings after bell @ USA TODAY - Tue, Feb 24, 2015 9:03 AM EST
Personal computer maker reveals fourth-quarter earnings after markets close.
- Goldcorp (GG) Stock Lower Today as Gold Prices Slump @ TheStreet.com - Mon, Feb 23, 2015 3:10 PM EST
Shares of Goldcorp (GG) are down in afternoon trading today as gold futures decline.
- Prada vows to watch costs after 2014 sales drop one percent Reuters - Sun, Feb 22, 2015 7:42 AM EST
Italian luxury fashion house Prada (1913.HK) reported a 1 percent dip in annual revenue on Sunday and said it would have to contain costs as growing retail sales in the Americas and Japan failed to offset declines in Greater China and Europe. Revenues totalled 3.55 billion euros ($4 billion) in the financial year ended …
- Credit Suisse Reiterates Outperform, Raises Price Target On PDC Energy On Lower Capex/Opex Benzinga - Fri, Feb 20, 2015 10:24 AM EST
In a report published Friday, Credit Suisse analyst Mark Lear reiterated an Outperform rating on PDC Energy Inc (NASDAQ: PDCE ), and raised the price target from $60.00 to $70.00. In the report, Credit ...
- Credit Suisse Reiterates Neutral, Lowers Price Target On Oceaneering International On Annual Earnings … Benzinga - Fri, Feb 20, 2015 10:18 AM EST
In a report published Friday, Credit Suisse analyst James Wicklund reiterated a Neutral rating on Oceaneering International (NYSE: OII ), but lowered the price target from $64.00 to $55.00. In the report, ...
- Six Flags (SIX) Stock Closed Higher Today After Oppenheimer Hiked Price Target @ TheStreet.com - Thu, Feb 19, 2015 4:40 PM EST
Six Flags (SIX) stock closed up after Oppenheimer increased its price target to $50 from $45, while maintaining an 'outperform' rating.
- Soft Guidance Trips Up Nordstrom @ 24/7 Wall St. - Thu, Feb 19, 2015 4:35 PM EST
After the markets closed Thursday, Nordstrom reported its fourth-quarter financial results.
- Discovery Communications (DISCA) Earnings Report: Q4 2014 Conference Call Transcript @ TheStreet.com - Thu, Feb 19, 2015 3:18 PM EST
The following Discovery Communications (DISCA) conference call took place on February 19, 2015, 08:30 AM ET. This is a transcript of that earnings call:
- Facebook (FB) Stock Up Today After Cowen Says Instagram Is Worth $33 Billion @ TheStreet.com - Thu, Feb 19, 2015 12:19 PM EST
Facebook (FB) stock is higher this afternoon after Cowen said Instagram is worth $33 billion in a research note this morning.
- FirstEnergy (FE) Earnings Report: Q4 2014 Conference Call Transcript @ TheStreet.com - Wed, Feb 18, 2015 7:18 PM EST
The following FirstEnergy (FE) conference call took place on February 18, 2015, 09:00 AM ET. This is a transcript of that earnings call:
- What to Expect When Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) Reports Fourth Quarter Earnings Today @ TheStreet.com - Wed, Feb 18, 2015 1:56 PM EST
Shares of Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) are down ahead of the company's fourth quarter earnings report expected after the market close today.
- Duke Energy close to settling with US govt over coal ash spill Reuters - Wed, Feb 18, 2015 12:50 PM EST
Duke Energy Corp said it could reach a settlement with the U.S. government in the "next several days" over a federal grand jury probe into a coal ash spill in North Carolina's Dan River last February. Duke set aside $100 million in the fourth quarter in anticipation of the settlement, the company said in an earnings …
- Potbelly (PBPB) Stock Soars Today on Fourth-Quarter Earnings Beat @ TheStreet.com - Wed, Feb 18, 2015 10:52 AM EST
Shares of Potbelly (PBPB) surged in morning trading Wednesday after the sandwich shop chain reported fourth-quarter earnings results that beat analysts' expectations.
- Will Apple (AAPL) Stock Advance on Wireless Virtual Reality Headset Patent Approval? @ TheStreet.com - Tue, Feb 17, 2015 5:15 PM EST
The technology company won a patent for a wireless VR headset.
- Medtronic Stock Soars on Earnings and Revenue Growth, Completes Covidien Deal @ TheStreet.com - Tue, Feb 17, 2015 3:32 PM EST
Analysts may have to raise their price targets and earnings estimates to account for Medtronic's growth potential when including Covidien's assets.
- How This Unloved Fast Food Stock Can Make You 10% a Year @ TheStreet.com - Tue, Feb 17, 2015 8:38 AM EST
This unloved fast food stock is the cheapest in the industry despite its 3%+ dividend yield and solid growth prospects.
- More Clarity Needed For Northeast Utilities, Prompts Downgrade Benzinga - Fri, Feb 13, 2015 8:54 AM EST
In a report published Friday, Credit Suisse analyst Dan Eggers downgraded the rating on Northeast Utilities System (NYSE: NU ) from Outperform to Neutral, and lowered the price target from $57.00 to $56.00. ...
- FMC Technologies (FTI) Stock Closed Lower Today After Citi Downgrade @ TheStreet.com - Thu, Feb 12, 2015 4:05 PM EST
FMC Technologies (FTI) stock closed down after Citi reduced its rating to 'neutral' from 'buy,' and lowered it price target to $45 from $68.