- Brown Shoe's Q4 falls short Investor's Business Daily - 4 hours ago
The operator of Famous Footwear and other shoe retailers reported flat Q4 EPS of 14 cents, beating views by 4 cents. Revenue fell 6% to $599.96 mil, under views for $621.15 mil. The frigid winter in the ...
- Buckle Investor's Business Daily - 4 hours ago
Buckle (BKE), operator of "Buckle" and "The Buckle" young men's and women's apparel stores, said Q4 revenue fell 6% to $339 mil, missing views for $349.7 mil in a rough winter that ...
- Ann guides low, will cut jobs Investor's Business Daily - 4 hours ago
The operator of Ann Taylor and Loft women's clothing stores said Q4 EPS doubled to 10 cents, beating views by 3 cents. Sales rose 2.6% to $623.26 mil, roughly in line with views for $623.82 mil. Same-store ...
- Should You Buy This Outperforming Fashion Company? @ Motley Fool - 4 hours ago
Ann is reporting exceptionally strong performance in a challenging environment for the industry, and this says a lot about the company's brand power and management team quality.
- Fiat Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne sees better 1st quarter Reuters - 4 hours ago
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) (MIL:F) should see a better first quarter than the automaker had last year, its chief executive Sergio Marchionne said on Friday. "Directionally, we should have a better quarter than last year," he told reporters at a Chrysler plant in the Detroit suburb of Sterling Heights, Michigan, a …
- Federal Agricultural Mortgage's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript @ Seeking Alpha - 4 hours ago
Stephen P. Mullery Thanks, Tim. Some of the statements made on this conference call may constitute forward-looking statements under the Securities laws. We make these statements based on our current expectations ...
- Verizon (VZ) Invests Big in Virginia @ TheStreet.com - 5 hours ago
Verizon VZ announced that it has invested more than $711 million in infrastructure improvements in 2013 in the state of Virginia alone. The investments are set to benefit both residential and business ...
- Why did Magnetar Financial buy stake in Plains GP Holdings? Market Realist - 5 hours ago
Magnetar initiated a brand new position in Plains GP Holdings LP (PAGP) that accounts for 2.06% of the fund's 4Q portfolio.
- Should You Go Upscale When You Invest in Steak Restaurants? @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
Ruth’s Hospitality Group’s impressive results continue.
- AllianceBernstein: A Strong Buy Zacks - 5 hours ago
On Mar 14, Zacks Investment Research upgraded AllianceBernstein to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
- Regis Downgraded to Strong Sell Zacks - 6 hours ago
On Mar 13, 2014, Zacks Investment Research downgraded Regis Corp. to a Zacks Rank #5 .
- Updated Research Report on Pall Zacks - 6 hours ago
Despite economic headwinds in some of Pall's (PLL) industrial end-markets, the company reported profits attributable primarily to improved operational execution and favorable impact of structural cost ...
- Wesco Aircraft Upped to Strong Buy Zacks - 6 hours ago
On Mar 14, Zacks Investment Research upgraded Wesco Aircraft Holdings to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
- Cooper Tire & Rubber's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript @ Seeking Alpha - 6 hours ago
Roy V. Armes Thanks, Brad and good morning to everyone. It is good to have Cooper back to reporting earnings and hosting conference calls with our investors and analysts again and we indeed are moving ...
- Why Tsakos Energy (TNP) Spiked on Friday @ TheStreet.com - 6 hours ago
Tsakos Energy (TNP) closed Friday higher after UBS initiated coverage. UBS initiated coverage of the deep sea freighter with a "buy" rating and a $9 price target.
- Why GSV Captial (GSVC) Is Falling Today @ TheStreet.com - 7 hours ago
Shares of GSV Capital (GSVC) are falling Friday following disappointing quarterly results that missed analysts' estimates for earnings.
- Ballantyne's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript @ Seeking Alpha - 7 hours ago
Gary Cavey Thank you, Tricia. Good morning, everybody. Thanks for joining us. Earlier today we reported our results for the fourth quarter of 2013. From a revenue perspective, we had a strong finish to ...
- FLIR Systems Downgraded to Strong Sell Zacks - 7 hours ago
Zacks Investment Research downgraded FLIR Systems, Inc. to a Zacks Rank #5 on Mar 13, 2014.
- First Industrial Commences ATM Program Zacks - 7 hours ago
First Industrial initiated a new at-the-market (ATM) equity-offering program.
- Aeropostale slides; Liberty Media drops Sirius plan @ MarketWatch - 7 hours ago
Aeropostale tumbles Friday on worse-than-expected quarterly results while Liberty Media climbs after it abandoned its plan to buy the share of Sirius XM Holdings Inc. that it doesn’t already own.
- MRC Global Downgraded to Strong Sell Zacks - 7 hours ago
On Mar 14, Zacks Investment Research downgraded MRC Global to a Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell).
- Why TICC Capital (TICC) Is Slipping on Friday @ TheStreet.com - 7 hours ago
TICC Capital (TICC) closed the week lower after the company announced a secondary offering of 6 million shares.
- Fuel Systems Solutions' CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript @ Seeking Alpha - 7 hours ago
Mariano Costamagna Thank you, Carolyn and good morning and good evening to everyone. Welcome to Fuel Systems Solutions’ 2013 fourth quarter and year end conference call. Overall, Fuel Systems’ 2013 results ...
- Why Shares of Gastar Exploration, Inc. Dropped Today @ Motley Fool - 7 hours ago
Is this meaningful or just another movement?
- Why Ballard Power Systems (BLDP) Is Down Today @ TheStreet.com - 7 hours ago
Ballard Power Systems (BLDP) fell Friday after peer company Plug Power (PLUG) suffered a pair of analyst downgrades. Roth Capital downgraded Plug Power to "neutral" from "buy" despite ...
- Brown Shoe's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript @ Seeking Alpha - 8 hours ago
Diane M. Sullivan Thanks, Peggy and good morning. And thank you everyone for joining us today as we wrap up a strong 2013 for Brown Shoe Company. At $2.513 billion, sales were up 1.4% over 2012 with contribution ...
- Why Quicksilver Resources (KWK) Is Down Today @ TheStreet.com - 8 hours ago
Shares of Quicksilver Resources (KWK) are falling Friday after the company missed analysts' expectations for revenue in the fourth quarter.
- Canexus's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript @ Seeking Alpha - 8 hours ago
Richard A. Ott Thanks, Rich. Good morning everyone. First, I would like to share a bit of my background and my mandate for Canexus over the next couple of quarters. The Board and I recognize that the company’s ...
- Lorillard: A Good Dividend Pick? @ Seeking Alpha - 8 hours ago
Lorillard ( LO ) is the third largest manufacturer of cigarettes in the U.S. and produces cigarettes for both the premium and the discount segments of the domestic cigarettes market. Lorillard is one of ...
- Ebix's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript @ Seeking Alpha - 8 hours ago
All these risks, uncertainties and assumptions, as well as other information on potential factors that could affect our financial results are included in our reports filed with the SEC, including our most ...
- Nuance (NUAN) Stock Up Today @ TheStreet.com - 8 hours ago
Shares of Nuance Communications jumped this afternoon, rising 6.6% to $15.94 at 2:25 p.m. EST.
- PAR Technology's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript @ Seeking Alpha - 9 hours ago
Ron Casciano Thanks, Chris. Good morning everyone and thank you for joining us today. I’d also like to welcome you to our fourth quarter and 2013 results conference call. During this call, I will review ...
- Why Ann (ANN) Is Gaining Today @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
Shares of Ann (ANN) are rising Friday after the retailer beat analysts' expectations for earnings in the fourth quarter.
- Why VAALCO Energy (EGY) Is Up Today @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
VAALCO Energy (EGY) is gaining on Friday after fourth-quarter earnings and full-year sales and net income came in above analysts' estimates.
- Why AirMedia Group (AMCN) Is Down Today @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
AirMedia Group (AMCN) continued its plunge on Friday as the company, which specializes in outdoor advertising, continued to suffer from its annual earnings report released earlier in the week. The company ...
- MultiStem Overshadows Q4 Loss at Athersys Zacks - 9 hours ago
Investor focus is more on Athersys' efforts to develop MultiStem than its earnings report.
- Luxfer Beats on Q4 Earnings, Down Y/Y Zacks - 9 hours ago
Luxfer Holdings PLC reported adjusted earnings per American Depositary Shares (ADS) of 40 cents in fourth-quarter 2013, down from 45 cents earned in the year-ago quarter. However, the bottom-line result ...
- The Buckle's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript @ Seeking Alpha - 9 hours ago
Karen Rhoads Thank you. Good morning everyone and thank you for joining Buckle’s conference call. Our March 14th, 2014 press released reported that net income for the 13 weeks of fourth quarter ended February ...
- Mattress Firm Holding's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript @ Seeking Alpha - 9 hours ago
R. Stephen Stagner Thank you, Alex. Good afternoon, everybody. And thank you for joining us on our earnings call. Today, I will briefly highlight our fourth quarter and year end results, provide an update ...
- Why XO Group (XOXO) Is Tanking on Friday @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
XO Group (XOXO) is tanking on Friday after fourth-quarter revenue and earnings came in below analysts' estimates.
- TransAtlantic Petroleum's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript @ Seeking Alpha - 9 hours ago
Malone Mitchell Thank you Taylor and thank you for joining us on today’s call. Since the first of the year we’ve had several updates about the geological and activity nature. So in respect of your time, ...
- Blue Light Specials In The Market: Healthcare @ Seeking Alpha - 9 hours ago
With this week's list of "Blue Light Specials" we've now reached the half-way point in a series of articles covering the ten different sectors of the stock market. We now take our shopping cart ...
- U.S. Energy's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript @ Seeking Alpha - 9 hours ago
Keith Larsen Thank you Reggie; and good morning, ladies and gentlemen. To begin today's call, I'd first like to thank the audience for attending our conference call and for following the company's progress ...
- Ulta Beauty Rises 6% After Q4 Results Benzinga - 9 hours ago
Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA ) was up more than six percent in Thursday's after-hours trading after the company announced its fourth quarter results. The firm reported a Q4 EPS of $1.09 versus the Street ...
- Why magicJack VocalTec (CALL) Hit a One-Year High Today @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
magicJack VocalTec (CALL) hit a one-year high of $23.15 as of 2 p.m. on Friday as the company, famous for its Voice over IP technology, continued to benefit from its fourth-quarter earnings report earlier ...
- Twitter's User Base Still A Problem @ Seeking Alpha - 9 hours ago
As described by Market Eyewitness, one of Twitter's ( TWTR ) key flaws that were seen in its IPO filing was its declining user-base growth rate. It is very clear that this user-base problem still exists....
- Citi Trends' CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript @ Seeking Alpha - 9 hours ago
Bruce Smith Thanks, Tripp. Good morning, everybody, and thank you for joining us today. Also on the call are Ed Anderson, Chairman and CEO; and Jason Mazzola, Executive Vice President and Chief Merchandising ...
- Why Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (SID) Is Up Today @ TheStreet.com - 9 hours ago
Companhia Siderurgica Nacional (SID) is surging on Friday after its board of directors authorized a new share buyback program.
- Watch Out: Barbarians At The Gate For National Fuel Gas Company (NFG) @ TheStreet.com - 10 hours ago
Trade-Ideas LLC identified National Fuel Gas Company (NFG) as a "barbarian at the gate" (strong stocks crossing above resistance with today's range greater than 200%) candidate
- Destination XL's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript @ Seeking Alpha - 10 hours ago
David Levin Thank you, Jeff, and good morning everyone. Before I jump into the results, I’d like to mention that I am here with John Kyees, our interim Chief Financial Officer. John has served on our board ...