- What to Expect in Tech Next Week: Intel and SanDisk Earnings @ Motley Fool - 1 hour 29 minutes ago
Tech investors should watch for Intel and SanDisk's earnings reports next week.
- Timken: 'Bearing' All And Still Looking Good @ Seeking Alpha - 4 hours ago
Background On June 30, 2014, The Timken Company ( TKR ) announced that it had completed its spin-off of TimkenSteel Corporation ( TMST ). Post-separation, TKR remains focused on designing, manufacturing ...
- 5 Dividend Stocks to Buy in July @ Motley Fool - 5 hours ago
Our contributors and analysts weigh in on five dividends stocks investors can scoop up today.
- [$$] Research Reports @ Barrons.com - 10 hours ago
Many may be obtained through Thomson Reuters at thomson.com/financial or 800-638-8241. American Airlines Group • AAL-Nasdaq Outperform • Price $40.26 on July 8 by Imperial Capital The airline released updated guidance for the second quarter and full-year 2014.
- [$$] Johnson Takes Control @ Barrons.com - 12 hours ago
Despite investors' recent infatuation with corporate deal making, Johnson Controls' May disposal of its auto-interiors business didn't generate a lot of love. The low-key Milwaukee-based company put 95% of the business—think dashboards and overhead panels—into a joint venture with a unit of SAIC Motor, China's enormous …
- A Spinoff That Will Pay Off @ Barrons.com - 12 hours ago
One that could reward investors in coming years is Rayonier Advanced Materials. Rayonier (RYAM) is the world's largest producer of specialty cellulose, which is used to make numerous products, including liquid-crystal-display screens, cigarette filters, paint, pharmaceuticals, and thickeners for food, to name a few. The …
- Demand for personal computers still erratic, outlook unstable Reuters - 12 hours ago
SAN FRANCISCO/SEATTLE (Reuters) - Improved demand for personal computers after years of declines may not last as emerging markets remain weak and recent corporate upgrades in the United States and Europe may prove fleeting. The latest sign that the PC market's stability could be short-lived came from technology distributor …
- Coverage Initiated on LyondellBasell Zacks - 13 hours ago
We have initiated coverage on chemical giant LyondellBasell Industries NV (LYB).
- Wells Fargo profit increases 3.8% as home lending regains traction @ Los Angeles Times - 15 hours ago
With solid quarterly results, Wells Fargo & Co. showed why it has become a darling of banking investors, but it also raised a crucial question:
- A Deep Dive Into Tesla Motors Inc: Part II -- Understanding Profits @ Motley Fool - 16 hours ago
Does Tesla Motors' GAAP versus non-GAAP earnings results even matter?
- Wells Fargo's (WFC) CEO John Stumpf on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript Seeking Alpha - 16 hours ago
Thank you for joining our call today where our Chairman and CEO, John Stumpf and our CFO, John Shrewsberry will discuss second quarter results and answer your questions. Before we get started, I would like to remind you that our second quarter earnings release and quarterly supplement are available on our website at wellsfargo.com. …
- Wells' 3% Profit Rise Tops Views Investor's Business Daily - 17 hours ago
The post-financial crisis wish to "make banking boring again" — even with squeezed interest margins, low interest rates and increased scrutiny from regulators — may be seeing some fulfillment. ...
- Fastenal misses despite sales Investor's Business Daily - 17 hours ago
Construction supplies distributor Fastenal (FAST) sank 4.2% to 46.15 after it missed Q2 revenue views, despite higher unit sales and growing industrial-vending operations. Per-share earnings increased ...
- Wells Fargo kicks off big banks earning season @ USA TODAY - 18 hours ago
Wells Fargo kicks off big banks earnings season
- Total System Well Poised on Long-Term Growth Strategy Zacks - 19 hours ago
On Jul 11, we issued an updated research report on Total System Services Inc. (TSS).
- Here's What You Need to Know Ahead of Johnson & Johnson's Earnings Report @ Motley Fool - 19 hours ago
Here are the key things investors should be considering when Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) reports earnings on July 15th.
- Will Comerica (CMA) Beat Earnings Estimates Again? Zacks - 19 hours ago
Comerica Incorporated (CMA) is scheduled to report its second-quarter 2014 results before the opening bell on Jul 15.
- Benzinga Weekly Preview: Earnings Season Kicks Into High Gear Benzinga - 19 hours ago
With earnings season in full swing, markets will be bombarded with data to trade on. The week will also bring a host of economic data including China’s GDP and US retail sales. While Chinese growth is ...
- Why TheStreet Ratings Team Rates General Electric (GE) Stock a 'Buy' @ TheStreet.com - 19 hours ago
TheStreet Ratings team reiterates its "buy" rating on General Electric (GE) with a ratings score of B.
- Why Fastenal (FAST) Stock Dropped Today @ TheStreet.com - 19 hours ago
Fastenal (FAST) shares fell following the release of the company's first quarter earnings results on Friday.
- Bristol-Myers to Seek U.S. Approval for Immuno-Oncology Drug Zacks - 19 hours ago
Bristol-Myers (BMY) will seek FDA approval for Opdivo in advanced melanoma by Sep 30.
- Gap Falls After Unexpected Drop in June Same-Store Sales @ Bloomberg - 20 hours ago
Gap Inc. (GPS) shares fell after the biggest apparel-focused retailer in the U.S. posted an unexpected drop in comparable-store sales for June. Sales at stores open at least a year, including online orders, fell 2 percent, the San Francisco-based company said in a statement after markets closed yesterday. Retail Metrics …
- Google Vs. Baidu: The Search For The Best Investment @ Seeking Alpha - 20 hours ago
Recently, Stock Rover CEO Howard Reisman did a webinar on his 12 favorite large cap growth stocks. Since I have been following the performance of Chinese search engine provider Baidu ( BIDU ), another ...
- Why Genworth Financial (GNW) Stock Sank Today @ TheStreet.com - 20 hours ago
Genworth Financial (GNW) stock closed down following the Federal Housing Finance Agency proposed new regulations that would require higher capital standards for mortgage insurers.
- Why Wells Fargo (WFC) Stock Is Down Today (Update) @ TheStreet.com - 20 hours ago
Wells Fargo (WFC) fell Friday after the bank reported second-quarter results to kick off earnings season for major U.S. banks.
- 3 Reasons You Need To Invest In United Technologies @ Seeking Alpha - 20 hours ago
United Technologies ( UTX ) has its hands in a lot of pies. The $104.57 billion market cap company makes a range of high-tech products, from air conditioning to video surveillance, aircraft to firefighting ...
- Family Dollar: Is It Time to Abandon Ship? @ Wall St. Cheat Sheet - 20 hours ago
We recently heard about the woes with Dollar General, and Family Dollar certainly disappointed in its most recent quarter. Will this also suggest Dollar Tree’s quarter is in jeopardy?
- Why JetBlue Airways (JBLU) Stock Is Up Today @ TheStreet.com - 20 hours ago
JetBlue Airways (JBLU) stock is getting a boost as June traffic rose 4% from a year ago.
- Zacks' Bear Of The Day: Pier 1 @ Seeking Alpha - 20 hours ago
Pier 1 Imports, Inc. ( PIR ) has been in the midst of a turnaround but a recent first quarter earnings miss put that in jeopardy. As a result, this Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) has seen its full year estimates ...
- [video] One Quarter of the S&P 500 Reports the Week of July 14 @ TheStreet.com - 20 hours ago
Earnings Season kicks into high gear next week, with the Big Banks and Tech dominating most of the week as the Industrials start to roll out on Friday.
- Retail rut? CEOs blame the economy @ CNBC - 20 hours ago
If not the weather, what can retail CEOs blame for sluggish traffic? It's the economy, some say.
- Improving PC Demand And Growth In New Markets To Help Intel Retain Its Growth Momentum In Q2'14 @ Seeking Alpha - 21 hours ago
Leading semiconductor manufacturer Intel (NASDAQ: INTC ) will announce its Q2 2014 earnings on July 15. The persistent decline in PC shipments, combined with increasing investment in building out its technology, ...
- Johnson & Johnson Earnings Preview: Pharma Buisness To Remain Strong @ Seeking Alpha - 21 hours ago
Johnson & Johnson ( JNJ ) will report its Q2 2014 earnings on July 15. We expect no significant change in the intensity of the main trends driving the company's business. The growth in J&J's pharmaceutical ...
- Wells Fargo Earnings Report Shows Positive Housing Market Activity @ TheStreet.com - 21 hours ago
Wells Fargo beat estimates by one cent but the earnings report provided a positive picture for the U.S. housing market activity.
- 3 Stocks With 3%+ Yields, 6%+ Growth Rates, And Long Dividend Histories @ Seeking Alpha - 21 hours ago
It is difficult to find established businesses with high dividend yields and strong growth in today's overvalued market. General Mills ( GIS ), McDonald's ( MCD ), and Target ( TGT ) all have dividend ...
- Qualcomm - Goldman Takes Some Profits, Remains Long-Term Bullish @ Seeking Alpha - 21 hours ago
Qualcomm ( QCOM ) received a little less love from analysts at Goldman Sachs who are cashing in some of the gains on their bullish call. This does not mean that Goldman has turned bearish on the stock, ...
- What to watch for in tech earnings next week CNBC - 21 hours ago
- Shares Of QUALCOMM Fall Following Tigress Downgrade Benzinga - 22 hours ago
In a report published Friday, Tigress Financial analyst Ivan Feinseth downgraded QUALCOMM (NASDAQ: QCOM ) from Strong Buy to Buy due to headwinds from a slower-than-expected LTE ramp in China. Feinseth ...
- Seadrill: Expect a Miss But Dividend Safe @ Barrons.com - 22 hours ago
Credit Suisse analyst Gregory Lewis and team look ahead to Seadrill's (SDRL) earnings next month: Our revenue estimate for Seadrill is 6% below the street (CS 97% floater efficiency, street implies 100%) ...
- Intel: A Look Ahead To The Company's Upcoming Earnings @ Seeking Alpha - 22 hours ago
As we find ourselves heading into yet another action-packed earnings season, I wanted to take a closer look at the upcoming earnings for one particular company in the technology sector and share my thoughts ...
- The Container Store: Further Downside Possible @ Seeking Alpha - 22 hours ago
It has been a very challenging time for retailers in the United States. Many names have blamed a bad winter for their troubles. One name that has struggled recently is The Container Store ( TCS ). After ...
- Why Big Oil is Holding Back the Dow Jones Today @ Motley Fool - 22 hours ago
Falling oil prices and headwinds to production are pulling down Chevron, ExxonMobil, and the DJIA.
- Citi Still Offers Great Value, Despite Government and Legal Issues @ TheStreet.com - 22 hours ago
Investors have already paid once for Citi's mistake, missing out on a good buying opportunity would be another.
- Earnings Preview: Yahoo Q2 2014 @ Seeking Alpha - 22 hours ago
By Craig Bowles Overview
- Chevron Q2 Interim Update Hints at Sequential Earnings Rise Zacks - 22 hours ago
Chevron Corporation (CVX) issued a second-quarter 2014 interim update covering the first two months of the quarter. The company expects earnings to increase sequentially.
- Wells Fargo Q2 Earnings Slow Despite Loan Growth @ Investor's Business Daily - 23 hours ago
The first big bank to report its second-quarter performance, Wells Fargo (WFC) notched a small increase in earnings on slipping revenue, propelled in part by modest loan growth in a still-sluggish U.S. ...
- 3 Stocks Pushing The Financial Sector Downward @ TheStreet.com - 23 hours ago
TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the financial sector lower today.
- 3 Stocks Pushing The Real Estate Industry Lower @ TheStreet.com - 23 hours ago
TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the real estate industry lower today.
- 3 Stocks Pulling The Health Care Sector Downward @ TheStreet.com - 23 hours ago
TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the health care sector lower today.
- India's Infosys Sinks On Ho-Hum Quarter @ Barrons.com - 23 hours ago
U.S.-traded shares of India computer services and IT consulting company Infosys are down today after it reported earnings. Infosys (INFY) depositary receipts are down nearly 3% today to $54.01. India's ...