- Key highlights of the new vehicle business Market Realist - 11 minutes ago
Lithia has a larger footprint in the mid-sized and regional markets. This strategy protects Lithia from its competitors, which focus on metropolitan areas.
- Roper Industries (ROP) Stock Climbs Today on Earnings Results @ TheStreet.com - 11 minutes ago
Roper Industries (ROP) shares are rising after the company released its fourth quarter earnings before the opening bell today.
- Yahoo!'s Alibaba Future On Tap; Sell Strangles, Says MKM; Core Focus Returns? @ Barrons.com - 14 minutes ago
The company has said that by the time of this quarterly report, it would tell investors its intentions about its asian assets, including its $34 billion, 24% stake in Alibaba Group Holding (BABA). Addressing the Alibaba matter, MKM Partners’s derivatives strategist, Jim Strugger, citing work of his colleague Rob Sanderson, …
- Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) Stock Rises Today Ahead of Fourth-Quarter Earnings Report Tomorrow @ TheStreet.com - 21 minutes ago
Shares of Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) were up in early afternoon trading Monday ahead of the copper miner's fourth-quarter earnings report on Tuesday before the market open.
- Has Seagate Peaked? @ 24/7 Wall St. - 28 minutes ago
Seagate Technology reported in-line second-quarter financials before the markets opened Monday morning.
- Intel (INTC) Stock Falls After Seagate's Light Guidance @ TheStreet.com - 30 minutes ago
Intel (INTC) is falling Monday following Seagate's (STX) poor fiscal third quarter guidance.
- InPlay from Briefing.com Briefing.com - 32 minutes ago
InPlay from Briefing.com
- Weak retail business in Europe hits Seagate revenue Reuters - 32 minutes ago
Hard-drive maker Seagate Technology Plc's revenue forecast for the current quarter fell well short of analyst estimates, largely due to weakness in Europe, sending the company's shares down as much as 12 percent. Seagate's retail business in Europe, which accounts for about 20 percent of the company's revenue, shrank …
- Low Oil Prices Will Catch Up With Exxon's Fourth-Quarter Results @ TheStreet.com - 36 minutes ago
The oil giant managed to maintain earnings growth in the third quarter but it won't be so lucky in the fourth quarter.
- Goldcorp (GG) Stock Down Today as Gold Prices Slip @ TheStreet.com - 38 minutes ago
Goldcorp stock is down today as gold prices fall.
- Himax Technologies (HIMX) Stock Surges Today on Bullish Analyst Note @ TheStreet.com - 41 minutes ago
Shares of Himax Technologies (HIMX) rose in morning trading Monday after Bank of America/Merrill Lynch named the semiconductor company as a top pick for 2015.
- Mattel’s problems won’t end at change of guard @ MarketWatch - 42 minutes ago
There’s just no love for Barbie parent Mattel Inc., and the company knows it.
- Roper Industries (ROP) Earnings Report: Q4 2014 Conference Call Transcript @ TheStreet.com - 44 minutes ago
The following Roper Industries (ROP) conference call took place on January 26, 2015, 08:30 AM ET. This is a transcript of that earnings call:
- Grainger (GWW) Earnings Report: Q4 2014 Conference Call Transcript @ TheStreet.com - 48 minutes ago
The following Grainger (GWW) conference call took place on January 26, 2015, 07:30 AM ET. This is a transcript of that earnings call:
- First Niagara (FNFG) Stock Higher Today After Jefferies Upgrade @ TheStreet.com - 51 minutes ago
Shares of First Niagara Financial Group (FNFG) are up after Jefferies upgraded the company to 'buy' from 'hold' and raised its price target to $9.50 from $8.
- Updates, advisories and surprises @ MarketWatch - 58 minutes ago
A roundup of the latest corporate earnings reports and what companies are saying about future quarters.
- HCA Holdings (HCA) Stock Is Up Today Ahead of S&P 500 Inclusion @ TheStreet.com - 59 minutes ago
HCA Holdings (HCA) is gaining Monday ahead of its addition to the S&P 500 after the closing bell.
- Western Digital (WDC) Stock Falls Today After Seagate Technology Reports Second-Quarter Earnings @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 2 minutes ago
Shares of data storage company Western Digital (WDC) were down in morning trading Monday after peer company Seagate Technology (STX) reported second-quarter earnings.
- What to Expect When Microsoft (MSFT) Reports Earnings Results Later Today @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 2 minutes ago
Microsoft (MSFT) is expected to report its earnings results after the market close today.
- D.R. Horton Profit, Revenue Surge On Strong Orders @ Investor's Business Daily - 1 hour 13 minutes ago
D.R. Horton (DHI) reversed from two quarterly misses in a row to beat analysts' fiscal first-quarter earnings estimates amid surging orders, leading most homebuilders higher Monday. The Fort Worth, Texas-based ...
- Norfolk Southern (NSC) Stock Rising Today on Fourth Quarter Earnings Beat @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 16 minutes ago
Norfolk Southern (NSC) shares are climbing after the company beat analysts fourth quarter earnings expectations.
- Mattel Falls On CEO Resignation, Poor Holiday Quarter Update @ Barrons.com - 1 hour 19 minutes ago
Shares of Mattel (MAT) were lower Monday morning as its CEO unexpectedly resigned on the heels of disappointing holiday sales. Chief Executive Bryan Stockton stepped down as the toymaker gave downbeat fourth quarter guidance, saying it expects that profit fell 59%, to 52 cents a share excluding one-time items, widely missing …
- Universal Display (OLED) Stock Is Up Today on New LG Display Agreements @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 28 minutes ago
Universal Display (OLED) is gaining Monday after announcing new license and material supply agreements with LG Display (LPL).
- Fisher-Price parent Mattel makes CEO change @ The Business Journals - 1 hour 35 minutes ago
The chairman and chief executive officer of Mattel Inc. has resigned his post as the toymaker reported a sharp drop in fourth-quarter profits. Bryan Stockton had lead the California company for just over two years. He will be replaced by Christopher Sinclair, who will serve as chairman and interim CEO, effective immediately. …
- National Bank of Greece (NBG) Stock Tanks Today Following Greek Election Results @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 37 minutes ago
National Bank of Greece (NBG) shares are falling on the results of the country's national elections.
- Here's What Morgan Stanley Is Watching In The Semiconductor Space Benzinga - 1 hour 42 minutes ago
Morgan Stanley previewed earnings for semiconductor stocks Monday. Analysts led by Joseph Moore saw most of the companies reporting inline with with estimates. Texas Instruments Incorporated (NASDAQ: TXN ...
- What to Expect When Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports Earnings Results Tomorrow @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 42 minutes ago
Procter & Gamble (PG) is scheduled to report its fiscal 2015 second quarter earnings results before the open tomorrow morning.
- Gilead Sciences: Time to Worry About a Tough 2015? @ Barrons.com - 1 hour 42 minutes ago
UBS analyst Matthew Roden and team think Gilead Sciences' (GILD) 2015 hepatitis-C sales could have a tough time beating analyst expectations, even as they remain optimistic about the final quarter of 2014: ...
- Caterpillar Rises Despite Earnings Concerns: What Wall Street's Saying @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 45 minutes ago
Here's what analysts expect from Caterpillar's fourth-quarter earnings report on Tuesday.
- Barrick Gold (ABX) Stock Lower Today as Gold Reverses Gains @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 45 minutes ago
Barrick Gold (ABX) stock is down this morning amid declining gold prices.
- Regency Energy Partners (RGP) Stock Higher Today on Merger Deal With Energy Transfer Partners @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 47 minutes ago
Shares of Regency Energy Partners (RGP) are up after Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) agreed to a merger that values Regency Energy at about $18 billion.
- Kinross Gold (KGC) Stock Trading Lower Today on Declining Gold Prices @ TheStreet.com - 1 hour 49 minutes ago
Kinross Gold (KGC) stock is down this morning, as gold prices fall following the results of the Greek elections.
- Greenlight Capital gained from 4Q14 long position in Apple Market Realist - 1 hour 51 minutes ago
Apple credited its better-than-expected 4Q14 earnings to the successful launch of iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
- Credit Suisse Lowers Price Target On Celanese On Attractive Risk/Reward Benzinga - 1 hour 52 minutes ago
In a report published Monday, Credit Suisse analyst John P. McNulty reiterated an Outperform rating on Celanese Corporation (NYSE: CE ), but lowered the price target from $73.00 to $70.00. In the report, ...
- Mon., Jan. 26: Watch D.R. Horton Stock @ MarketWatch - 1 hour 54 minutes ago
D.R. Horton, Citizens Financial Group and Microsoft are among stocks to watch. WSJ's Kristen Scholer has the details. Photo: Getty
- Pacific Crest Doesn't Expect EMC's Profit Recovery To Materialize Until 2016 Benzinga - 2 hours 2 minutes ago
Brent Bracelin of Pacific Crest Securities on Sunday commented in a note that EMC Corporation's (NYSE: EMC ) profits are likely to “snap back materially” in 2016 after a three-year investment period. Bracelin ...
- Best dividend stocks to buy now @ CNNMoney.com - 2 hours 3 minutes ago
At first glance, tobacco giant Philip Morris International seems like the obvious choice for income investors. It currently pays an annual dividend of $4 per share and boasts a 4.81% dividend yield. But ...
- Mattel slumps on CEO exit; D.R. Horton beats on home sales @ MarketWatch - 2 hours 4 minutes ago
Mattel, D.R. Horton, Seagate, and Microsoft are among the stocks making notable moves on Monday.
- Apple: All Eyes on FYQ1 Foreign Exchange, China, iPhone Cycle @ Barrons.com - 2 hours 7 minutes ago
Shares of Apple (AAPL) are up 42 cents at $113.40 in advance of the company’s fiscal Q1 report tomorrow afternoon, after the closing bell, as the Street tunes up its models. There’s a lot of discussion today about the effects of the stronger dollar, but also what to do as the company moves past what is expected to be a …
- Apple Earnings Preview Benzinga - 2 hours 14 minutes ago
Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL ) is scheduled to report fourth-quarter earnings on Tuesday after the close. Consensus estimates call for $2.59 per share, with $67.5 billion in revenues. Analysts are looking ...
- Google (GOOGL) Stock May Advance Today on NFL Deal @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 17 minutes ago
Google (GOOGL) stock may rise today after the company agreed to a deal with the National Football League.
- Brookdale Shares Fall on Earnings Warning @ The Wall Street Journal - 2 hours 19 minutes ago
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. warned Monday that lower-than-expected demand for its new Emeritus homes, as well as increased insurance-reserve adjustments, dented results in the December quarter.
- Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) Stock Falls After Preliminary Quarterly Results Announcement @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 25 minutes ago
Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) is falling Monday after announcing preliminary fourth quarter results.
- Aveva warns oil price plunge will hit revenues @ Financial Times - 2 hours 26 minutes ago
Aveva, the London-quoted software maker, has warned that its third-quarter results will be hit by the steep decline in the price of crude. The Cambridge-based group said on Monday that it was suffering ...
- What to Expect When Coach (COH) Reports Earnings Results Tomorrow @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 27 minutes ago
Coah (COH) is scheduled to report its 2015 second quarter earnings results tomorrow morning before the open.
- Mattel (MAT) Stock Drops Today After CEO Resigns Amid Struggle to 'Revitalize Business' @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 30 minutes ago
Shares of Mattel (MAT) are down today after the company announced that CEO Bryan G. Stockton resigned.
- Can Microsoft Become A Cool Tech Company? What Wall Street's Saying @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 38 minutes ago
Here's what analysts are saying about Microsoft's earnings, expected after the market close on Monday.
- Garmin (GRMN) Stock Getting a Lift Today After Analyst Upgrade @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 38 minutes ago
Garmin (GRMN) stock is rising this morning following an upgrade to 'outperform' from 'sector perform' at RBC Capital.
- DR Horton (DHI) Stock Jumping Today on Earnings Beat @ TheStreet.com - 2 hours 40 minutes ago
D.R Horton (DHI) stock is up after reporting a year-over-year increase in earnings and revenue for the fiscal 2015 first quarter, topping analysts’ expectations.
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades DealerTrack Technologies Following Annual NADA Conference Benzinga - 2 hours 43 minutes ago
In a report published Monday, Stifel analyst Gur Talpaz upgraded the rating on DealerTrack Technologies Inc (NASDAQ: TRAK ) from Hold to Buy, and named a $50.00 price target. In the report, Stifel noted, ...