- Fair-Trade Coffee Wins Over Starbucks, Keurig, but Fails Coffee Producers @ TheStreet.com - 6 minutes ago
While fair-trade-certified products are increasingly gaining the support of big-league brands, poor coffee growers continue to earn a pittance.
- Whole Food Market - Investing In A Growing Top Line @ Seeking Alpha - 14 minutes ago
Revenue Expectations of the Market Second quarter earnings for 2014 are due to be released . The following is a summary of what the market expects from Whole Food Market (NASDAQ: WFM ). The summary is ...
- Best Russell 1000 Stocks According To A Winning Ranking System: United Rentals @ Seeking Alpha - 21 minutes ago
A Ranking system sorts stocks from best to worst based on a set of weighted factors. Portfolio123 has a powerful ranking system which allows the user to create complex formulas according to many different ...
- The Risks Of Investing In ARM Holdings plc @ Motley Fool - 36 minutes ago
Royston Wild outlines the perils of stashing your cash in ARM Holdings plc (LON: ARM).
- Qualcomm: Why Q3 Earnings Have The Potential To Surpass Expectations @ Seeking Alpha - 43 minutes ago
With some of the major names in the technology sector set to report their quarterly results this week, I wanted to take a closer look at the upcoming earnings for one of those companies and share my thoughts ...
- Xiaomi Unveils Bigger Screen to Challenge Apple, Samsung @ Bloomberg - 44 minutes ago
Xiaomi Corp., the smartphone maker that outsells Apple Inc. (AAPL) in China, will release a new model featuring a 5-inch screen next week as the company targets Samsung Electronics Co. (005930) in the market for larger mobile phones. The Mi4 will start at 1,999 yuan ($322) for a device with 16 gigabytes of memory, Xiaomi …
- Boeing: A Few Thoughts On The Company's Upcoming Earnings @ Seeking Alpha - 51 minutes ago
As we find ourselves in the thick of earnings season, I think its best we look at some of the bigger more well-known names that actually pay their investors a pretty nice dividend. When I think of moderate-yielding, ...
- Publicis warns annual growth target will be hard to meet Reuters - 1 hour 29 minutes ago
* CEO says failed Omnicom deal had a negative effect PARIS, July 22 (Reuters) - French advertising agency Publicis warned it would be "very difficult" to meet its annual target of 4 percent organic sales growth after a second-quarter slowdown caused in part by the failure of its planned merger with Omnicom in May. Organic …
- Disappointed With Your Dividends? Try SSE PLC, Standard Chartered PLC And Royal Dutch Shell Plc @ Motley Fool - 1 hour 34 minutes ago
SSE PLC (LON: SSE), Standard Chartered PLC (LON: STAN) and Royal Dutch Shell Plc (LON: RDSB) could be the answer to lacklustre dividend growth.
- Croda CEO Reshapes Divisional Structure to Accelerate Growth @ Bloomberg - 2 hours 50 minutes ago
Croda International Plc (CRDA) , Europe’s No. 2 cosmetic-ingredients maker, will reorganize along divisional lines as Chief Executive Officer Steve Foots seeks to reignite growth after a disappointing first half. Croda is struggling to recapture a growth trajectory that pushed its market value to almost 4 billion pounds …
- 4 Large U.S. Technology And Communication Companies Set To Publish Earnings This Week @ Seeking Alpha - 2 hours 50 minutes ago
Earnings season is in full swing mode at the moment in what could very well be the busiest week this season. Among the biggest companies scheduled to report earnings this week are Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL ) ...
- Highlights from Frasers Commercial Trust’s Third Quarter Results @ Motley Fool - 3 hours ago
What investors need to know about Frasers Commercial Trust's latest earnings.
- Exide shares gain on earnings, despite some doubts Reuters - 3 hours ago
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Exide Industries Ltd(EXID.NS) rise after the industrial and automotive battery maker reported late on Monday that April-June earnings rose 17 percent to 1.85 billion rupees ...
- AMD Fails To Make Longs Rich Overnight @ Seeking Alpha - 3 hours ago
Introduction AMD (NYSE: AMD ) recently posted the results of its second quarter earnings and missed expectations while posting an unfavorable outlook. Investors were very displeased and sent shares down ...
- [$$] Publicis May Miss Sales-Growth Target @ The Wall Street Journal - 4 hours ago
Publicis's CEO said the company may not be able to achieve its full-year sales-growth target, highlighting the challenges the advertising giant faces as it emerges from the collapse of its proposed merger ...
- Hitachi Home shares surge after net profit triples Reuters - 4 hours ago
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Hitachi Home and Life Solutions (India) Lt (HITA.NS) surge as much as 11.6 percent to a record high of 407 rupees after the company reported April-June net profit tripled ...
- Bear of the Day: PriceSmart (PSMT) Zacks - 5 hours ago
Sales are plunging at the Costco of Latin America as rapid growth slows in the region.
- [$$] CORPORATE Watch @ The Wall Street Journal - 5 hours ago
- Netflix: Weak Management Guidance Should Concern Investors @ Seeking Alpha - 5 hours ago
Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX ) reported revenue in-line with estimates of $1.34 billion and just missed analysts estimates of $1.16 reporting $1.15 in eps. Although analyst expectations were nearly met, guidance ...
- India’s Nifty Futures Rise After Benchmarks Climb for Fifth Day @ Bloomberg - 8 hours ago
Indian stock-index futures gained after benchmark gauges capped the longest winning streak in more than three months. SGX CNX Nifty Index futures for July delivery rose 0.4 percent to 7,712 at 9:30 a.m. ...
- Lehigh Gas Partners Is The Energy MLP To Buy For The Next Quarter @ Seeking Alpha - 11 hours ago
Lehigh Gas Partners (NYSE: LGP ) is a master limited partnership that "is engaged in the wholesale distribution of motor fuels to sub-wholesalers, independent dealers, lessee dealers, and others; ...
- [$$] Chipotle Net Rises 26% on Strong Sales @ The Wall Street Journal - 11 hours ago
Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. said its second-quarter profit rose 26% as sales surged, offsetting higher food costs.
- Chipotle EPS, Sales Blow Out Q2 Views Investor's Business Daily - 11 hours ago
Chipotle Mexican Grill whet Wall Street's appetite late Monday with second-quarter sales and earnings that sailed past views, showing it could win over diners with high-quality food even as they digested ...
- Michael Pachter on Netflix: 'Red is the new black' @ CNBC - 11 hours ago
"Over the long run, investors are going to get burned on this stock. Numbers won't lie," Wedbush Securities Managing Director Michael Pachter says of Netflix.
- Qualcomm's Earnings Preview: Stronger Growth In The Second Half Of FY 2014 @ Seeking Alpha - 11 hours ago
Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM ) is set to announce its Q3 2014 earnings on July 23. The semiconductor giant's top-line growth is being restricted by possible saturation at the high end of the smartphone market ...
- Skyworks Solutions Hasn't Run Out of Catalysts Yet @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
Despite almost doubling in 2014, investors can expect more upside from Skyworks Solutions.
- NVR's EPS doubles; orders up Investor's Business Daily - 11 hours ago
The homebuilder's EPS was $15.17, beating views by 29 cents. Revenue climbed 11% to $1.1 bil, topping views. Homebuilding orders rose 4% to 3,415. The backlog of homes sold but not settled fell 1% to 6,531 ...
- Genuine Parts tops; sales slow Investor's Business Daily - 11 hours ago
The auto parts chain's Q2 earnings, ex items, revved up 9.4% to $1.28 per share, topping by 2 cents. Revenue rose 6.3% to $3.91 bil, also topping. But Genuine Parts' (GPC) revenue growth was the mildest ...
- Can the share price of Sirtex Medical Limited keep climbing higher? @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
The share price of Sirtex Medical has surged by over 50% this year, however is there more to come?
- Coca-Cola Looks to Crowdfunding to Raise Social Media Awareness @ TheStreet.com - 11 hours ago
The beverage giant takes a new approach to marketing.
- [video] Chipotle Just Said 3 Amazing Things on its Earnings Call @ TheStreet.com - 11 hours ago
Chipotle’s Q2 results blew past Wall Street forecasts and announced it was raising its full year earnings guidance for 2014.
- Does PepsiCo Belong in Your Portfolio? @ Motley Fool - 11 hours ago
PepsiCo has scheduled its earnings results for release on July 23, so let's see if it's on its way to setting new all-time highs.
- What to Watch for When McDonald’s Reports Q2 Earnings Tomorrow @ Motley Fool - 12 hours ago
After a mildly disappointing first quarter, McDonald’s looks to get back on track as it releases second quarter financial results on Tuesday.
- Netflix misses by a penny, sales in line; shares up @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
Netflix reported slightly lower-than-expected earnings while revenue was in line with estimates Monday, thanks to robust growth in users.
- Will Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Disappoint This Earnings Season? Zacks - 12 hours ago
Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) faces the risk of adoption of its procedures as well as risk of lower capital spending by hospitals
- Can EMC Corp. (EMC) Surprise This Earnings Season? Zacks - 12 hours ago
EMC Corporation (EMC) is set to report second quarter 2014 results on Jul 23, 2014.
- Will AT&T (T) Disappoint in Q2 Earnings Season? Zacks - 12 hours ago
AT&T, Inc. (T) is slated to report its second-quarter 2014 financial results on Jul 23, after the market closes.
- [video] Chipotle surges on earnings beat @ CNBC - 12 hours ago
CNBC's Dominic Chu reports same-store sales increased by over 17 percent during Q2 at Chipotle. Some customers switched from steak to chicken after the price increase.
- Chipotle says throughput improved significantly during Q2 theflyonthewall.com - 13 hours ago
Says throughput improved during both lunch and evening hours. Says has solid pipeline for potential new sites for this year and beyond, and 70% of new stores will be in developed markets. Says average ...
- Will Nasdaq (NDAQ) Miss Earnings Estimates on Lower Volumes? Zacks - 13 hours ago
Let us see how things are shaping up for Nasdaq Group Inc.'s (NDAQ) second-quarter 2014 earnings announcement.
- Top 5 Stocks That Pay A Dividend Every Single Month @ Seeking Alpha - 13 hours ago
Investors who are looking for solid monthly cash flow in the stock market should give a hard look at a few select few dividend paying stocks. Unfortunately, you may have to search pretty hard to find them, ...
- Chipotle Shares Move ~10% On Earnings Report Benzinga - 13 hours ago
Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE: CMG ) shares are shooting up after the company announced the results of its second quarter Monday. Revenue beat the analyst estimate by 6.4 percent at $1.05 billion versus ...
- Netflix Shares Getting A Bump On Q214 Earnings Benzinga - 13 hours ago
On Monday just after the closing bell, Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX ) released its second quarter 2014 earnings results in a letter to its shareholders. For the quarter, the company noted that it grew its U.S. ...
- Zacks' Bear Of The Day: Bob Evans @ Seeking Alpha - 13 hours ago
Bob Evans Farms (NASDAQ: BOBE ) reported its fiscal 2014 fourth quarter results on July 8. In the Q4 press release, the company blamed the following factors for negatively impacting its results:
- Will Qualcomm (QCOM) Disappoint on Q3 Earnings? Zacks - 13 hours ago
The world's largest mobile chipset developer, Qualcomm Incorporated (QCOM), is scheduled to report its third quarter fiscal 2014 financial numbers on July 23, after the closing bell.
- Texas Instruments (TXN) Stock Falls After Hours Despite Earnings Beat @ TheStreet.com - 13 hours ago
Texas Instruments (TXN) fell slightly in after-hours trading on Monday despite the semiconductor company's second-quarter earnings that beat analysts' expectations.
- Apple earnings: It's all about the iWatch, iPhone @ CNBC - 13 hours ago
Investors are more interested in what Apple may roll out in the fall than its third-quarter earnings.
- Banking Earnings Beats Fail to Boost Financial ETFs Zacks - 13 hours ago
Strong earnings have not been enough to boost these financial ETFs, but a surge may just be around the corner.
- Netflix Reports Earnings, Surpasses 50M; TXN Beats Zacks - 13 hours ago
Netflix's (NFLX) subscriber growth, while still impressive by most metrics, represents a slowing down that the company had guided toward earlier.
- Tech Five: Netflix kicks off busy earnings week @ USA TODAY - 13 hours ago
Apple, Microsoft and Facebook also report quarterly earnings this week.